Math Practice Flash Cards PRO:
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-35 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
İnternet ihtiyacı duymaksızın kullanabilme özelliği.
SD Card'a taşınabilme özelliği ile uygulamanın boyunu küçük olmasına rağmen telefon hafızanızda yer kaplamaz.
İnternet üzerinden otomatik indirilen kelimelerde sürekli güncelleme desteği.
A free Flash Cards app. To improve your vocabulary or memo your favorite lines.
+Organize flash cards with Tags
+Import cards from SD card and Dropbox
+7 type of sort
Sample flash cards "Countries and Capitals" and "Japanese Greetings" included.
*Network access for Dropbox
*Text only. No image
Learning the ABCs is fun and easy with this teaching tool. Alphabet flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
192 amazing pictures + sounds of: animals, vehicles, musical-instruments and household items
· "Favorite app! Keeps my 20 month old daughter captive for hours!"
· "Love on the first touch!"
· "What an awesome app!!! Each object has 5 pictures and 5 different sounds. Great job designer!!"
· "Perfection - 5 stars aren't enough!"
·"As a pediatric speech pathologist, this app is the BEST I have found. It's the one that NEVER fails to interest my kiddos."
· "Still a household favorite, 3 years later."
· "This is so far the most educational, most kid friendly and parent approved App I have found."
· "Best app ever, it's the ONLY thing that occupies my son in restaurants."
· "Best toddler app! It's simple in design but just perfect for the littlest kids."
· Super simple!
· Dubbing in 32 languages.
· 192 amazing pictures & sounds.
· 5 rotating pictures for every item.
· Includes popular classical music pieces.
· Discover more features in the settings menu.
· · · · · · · ·
"Fantastic app to teach object recognition sounds of a variety of objects in a simple yet engaging way."
"Sound Touch is a phenomenal app that has many features ideal for the special needs community."
"Fantastic concept, it would take a while for little ones to get tired of this game! 10 out of 10 stars"
· · · · · · · ·
Simplicity is the key to a successful app for children. For the younger ones, even swiping can get a little tricky. Sound Touch relies only on taps, making it super easy for little fingers to navigate.
The app opens right to the activity, without a main menu. It’s broken into 6 categories, which are shown at the bottom of the screen as pictures – animals, wild animals, wild birds, vehicles, musical-instruments and household. Each page has various items displayed with bright, cute cartoon items. Tap a picture, and a real life photo of the item pops open, accompanied by the sound it makes. Tap the picture anywhere, and it disappears.
Playing around with the app, you'll discover something even cooler – each item has not one, but 5 real pictures and sounds! Bringing up something new every time you tap is a great way to keep kids’ attention. The photos are great, as is the sound quality of the recordings.
The musical instruments section features famous classical music pieces – your kids can tap on a violin or trumpet and hear 5 different runs. With ships and fire trucks, horses and ducks, violins and accordions, elephants and monkeys, it would take a while for little ones to get tired of this game!
Check out also:
· Sound Touch 2
· Video Touch - Animals
· Video Touch - Wildlife
· Video Touch - Birds
· Video Touch - Vehicles
· Video Touch - Music
-100,000,000 more free flashcards
-5 more online huge servers such as Quizlet, FlashcardExchange, Anymemo etc ...
-Fast, Strong search engine
-Very simple user friendly interface
-Very rich smart functions
- Create and manage it
** An ad free donate version is also available **
A simple and straightforward flash card maker / creator, designed with ease of use, simplicity, and clean design in mind.
- Backup/restore database of cards for easy transfer between devices
- Allows for images via Camera, Gallery, or create your own using the built in sketch feature.
- Mark cards as known after memorizing them
- Sort cards alphabetically, by creation, modification, pending, complete
- Record / attach audio files
To begin, first create a new deck of cards by hitting the pencil icon in the upper right of the title bar. Next, be sure to give the deck a meaningful name for easy reference. You can edit and delete decks via long pressing on them. Once the deck is created you can begin making cards.
To make a card, select the desired deck from the main screen. This will bring you to a new screen. Similar to deck creation, select the pencil icon in the top right. This will bring you to a new screen where you can input the question, answer, and if you like a picture. Hit the check mark in the upper right to save the card.
To view a card or cards select the deck and then the card where you would like to begin. You can use the left and right arrow icons in the title bar to navigate between cards. To view the answer of a question, press anywhere on the card to display the answer. If you like, you can use the "x" and check mark icons beneath a card to mark a card as completed or not. This is totally optional but helps you keep track of what you need to know and what you already know. You can edit,delete,mark status of cards by long pressing them from listing screen.
To sort through cards or decks you can select the gear icon in the upper left of the title bar. To backup/restore, reset cards decks, you can find these options in the menu.
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
Thai Flash features the following:
• Contains all 44 consonants, 30 vowels and numbers 0 to 9.
• Full audio support for all characters. Option to play sound automatically on card change.
• Displays character, consonant class and vowel length.
• Create your own set of cards to practice.
• Flexible settings: Create your own combination of settings to learn the way you like it.
• Order your selection of cards randomly or alphabetically.
• Hide/show the character, consonant class and vowel length to practice your memory.
• Powerful Memorizing Function: The character is automatically spoken when you move to the next or previous card. The character itself is hidden in order for you to memorize or write down. Click to reveal the character to check if you remembered correctly. Swipe to get the next character spoken.
• No transcript (English equivalent) to force learning by listening and remembering the Thai character. This will make you better faster.
Whether you are a beginner or advanced, using our Thai Flash application is essential when learning to read the Thai alphabet!
Each flashcard has two sides, one illustrates the human anatomy with the parts numbered, and the other illustrates the parts with the terms.
Go to menu to choose one of the human body systems or gross anatomy or tap on the flashcards to see the parts of the systems more detailed. For example, in muscular systems you can find anterior, posterior flashcards, head and neck anatomy.
In gross anatomy, flashcards of the eye, ear, mouth and teeth are available in details.
- The flashcards of the muscular system, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, reproductive system, respiratory system, skeletal system.
- More detailed flashcards of the eye anatomy, ear anatomy, mouth and teeth anatomy in gross anatomy.
- The parts and organs of the systems like heart anatomy, head and neck anatomy, kidney anatomy and more
- Anterior, posterior and lateral views of the anatomy systems.
- Two sided diagrams one of which indicates the organs with numbers, the other indicates with the terms.
- Colorful and educational contents.
English / Chinese / Japanese / Spanish / Korean / German
Keywords: Kids, ABC, ABCs, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Preschool, Preschool-aged,alphabet , learning ,teaching apps for kids, baby ,toddler , flashcards, pronunciation, abcd, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading
► This app is used daily by nearly 25 school districts in USA
► 80 math categories and more than 50,000 flash cards
► There are plenty of statistical reports to track your child's progress
► Try the new cash reward program for younger kids, no fees.
► Using Points screen, you can add more users and track their progress.
► No animation, no sound and no kidding.
Math Pack is for kids (adults too) to practice math flash cards in a challenging way to sharpen their brain.
This pack contains virtual flash cards for Addition, Subtraction Multiplication, Division, missing numbers, Fraction, Decimal, Rounding, Roman numbers, Factors, Order of Operations, Percentage, Divisible rules, solving equations, Greatest common factor, Least common multiple, Exponentiation, geometry point/line/shape, pre algebra, linear algebra, quadratic algebra and probability. Each virtual Pack has four skill levels A, B, C and D.
You can choose either multiple choice mode or direct answering mode on each quiz.
With nearly 20 operations and 4 skill levels, there are nearly 50,000 maths flash cards!!
For each correct answer, you get 5 points. If you answer within 10 seconds, you are eligible for bonus points ranging from 1 to 5. Have Fun.
Parents, please read the 'Parents guide' once, which is located under About menu. For advanced operations (like fraction, roman), please make sure to read the help (by clicking circular icon) once. Please ignore the grade level on each category and understand your kid's level. This will help you in motivating them. Not all kids can do math in memory. So let them use, paper and pencil to solve the problems.
Your kid's quiz results will be available for your review under Math+ section.
If you have any comments, please contact us at email@example.com
Tags : Addition, brain teaser , high school math, middle school math, desi, education, educational games , educational mathflashcards , flash cards, free study tool ,learning mathematics , K-9, K-8 , math, math help , math homework , math flash cards , math game , math games , math guide , math problems , math problem , math quiz, math logic , math magic , math maniac , math workout, math reference , math ref, math skills , math education , math tricks , math wizard , memory tools , mobile math , multiplication , cards online, parental tool , pre-kindergarten , preschool game, tool parents, school, student tools , strategies study , game math teaching tools for teachers, seattle
More from developer
Artifact examples are:
* shopping item
The application monitors the phone’s location and notifies the user if an artifact lies within a defined range.
One specific use case is a location aware shopping list. The user associates some items (e.g. bread, milk, fruits, etc.) with a store location.
User Guide: http://www.artifactly.org
Follow Artifactly on Twitter: http://twitter.com/artifactly
Request a feature or report a problem: http://code.google.com/p/artifactly/