This app is for SmartWatch Plugin of "Google My Tracks".
Using this app, you must install the "Google My Tracks" at first.
Dwonload "Google My Tracks" URL is:
You must modify the "My Tracks" setting, in the "MyTracks" menu, go to Settings -> Sharing -> Allow access.
1. Recording my tracks from SmartWatch.
2. Pausing the record from SmartWatch
3. Stop recording from SmartWatch
4. Launching "My Tracks" from SmartWatch.
5. Display total time,the distance, AVG speed.
6. Marking way point.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 health
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
Sony ,SmartWatch, SmartWatch2 ,health, productivity,active,run,walk,sport,running,cycring,gps,tools,transportation,lifestyle,clock
✔ Broadcast your activities live streaming on www.mapmytracks.com for friends and family to follow your progress during training or in races to cheer you on.
✔ Measure your performance and track your speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss and much more for each activity you do.
✔ Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities.
✔ Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated.
✔ Connect to a Pebble Watch to monitor speed, pace, distance direct on the watch face.
✔ Easily send activities to MapMyTracks.com where your online Training Room keeps a log of your activities and lets you: better understand your training, keep motivated; and improve your performance.
✔ Customise and organise your activities with notes, comments, tags and titles.
✔ Discover new nearby routes from the rest of the Map My Tracks community.
• Heart rate monitoring requires a Zephyr HxM BT device. Visit www.mapmytracks.com/outfront for more details.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review on Google Play.
If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets us fix it before you write a review.
This app allows you to control My Tracks with your Smart Watch 2.
The installation order of "My Tracks" and "Watch My Tracks" is VERY IMPORTANT.
With some devices, "My Tracks" must be installed FIRST.
Before installing this app, please make sure to install "My Tracks" and allow access from other apps.
To use this app, it is required that Sony's Smart Watch 2 is connected and My Tracks is installed.
In addition, you must allow My Tracks to be accessed from other apps like below.
My Tracks -> Settings -> Sharing -> Allow Access
My Tracks on Google Play
You can start/pause/stop the record, and insert markers.
You can also check the data on your Smart Watch 2 in real time.
The parameters you can see are as below.
Average Speed (Pace)
Moving Average Speed
Moving Average Speed (Pace)
Maximum Speed (Pace)
Swipe and tap the indicator to show the next parameter.
If you have collapsed display due to bluetooth connection trouble, do not tap repeatedly (it makes the condition worse.) Instead, push the hard key button to go back to the clock screen, and try again.
To do so will not affect the My Tracks recording status.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
I have been using Ride With GPS in conjunction with My Tracks on my Android phone for some time. It works great. But, I have found the process of manually exporting tracks and uploading them to Ride With GPS somewhat tedious. So I have written this little app that makes it easy to do.
When opened, this app shows a list of the tracks available in the My Tracks database. You can select a single track and upload it or you can upload all of the tracks in one go. Your data is automatically exported from My Tracks into a temporary file in either GPX or TCX format (choose TCX if you need it to contain fitness meter data as well as GPS location data) and that file is then uploaded via email using configuration info that you enter once.
It is quite a time saver. You can even delete tracks from the My Tracks database from this app. But use this function only after you have confirmed that your email uploads are working properly.
Please see the app's menu for the all the options.
Endurance has been designed to use as little power as possible and can track for over 24 hours on one charge.
It's the perfect companion when cycling in a gran fondo sportive or running in a marathon where you want to keep your friends, family or sponsors up to date with your progress with live updates on MapMyTracks.com.
Map My Tracks Endurance seamlessly connects with MapMyTracks.com where you can keep a log of all your activities, share them with friends and analyze your performance.
- Requires a free MapMyTracks.com account where you can keep a log of all your activities. Create an account directly from within Endurance or sign up online at www.mapmytracks.com.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review.
If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com and lets us fix it before you write a review.
Please make sure that google mytracks is installled and allow access (in advanced settings of mytracks) is enabled!
When not recording a track:
• Number of trips recorded
• Total Distance tracked
• Total Eevation Gain
• Total Moving Time
When recording a track:
• Current Distance tracked
• Current Eevation Gain
• Current Moving Time
My Tracks DashClock Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurikk
※ Available languages : English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Русский, Português, Svenska, 中文, 日本語, 한국어
Build an A+ Body with A+ Weight Manager!!
A+ Weight Manager is a weight control application that helps you control your weight.
With self-explanatory UI and simple steps, it is easy for anyone to use.
Record and modify your weight up to three times daily.
You can use the Note feature as your diary or reminder.
View the details of your weight and observe your weight changes in a list or graph.
You can protect your privacy by setting the password.
Easy to back up and repair.
Record and modify your weight on digital scale daily.
- Record your weight in the morning, at noon, and in the evening.
- You may modify your current or previous weight at anytime.
- Note feature for diary or reminder.
- Easy to open the calendar to set the date.
View your BMI, My Physical Shape, Target Weight, Current Weight, Daily Change, Weekly Change, Monthly Change, and many more.
- View Today's Weight
- View Yesterday's Weight
- View Last Week's Weight
- View Last Month's Weight
- View All (Open up the calendar to choose the date.)
Monitor your weight change in list view.
- View Average Daily Weight Change in list view.
- View Average Weekly Weight Change in list view.
- View Average Monthly Weight Change in list view.
Compare your weight change with normal weight and target weight in a graph.
- View today's weight change graph (morning, noon, evening).
- View Daily Weight Change Graph
- View Weekly Weight Change Graph
- View Monthly Weight Change Graph
※ The range of normal weight on the graph is indicates -10% to +10% of average weight of male and female calculated by the standard weight formula. This does not always match your BMI.
You can update your information and password.
- Set your gender.
- Set your height.
- Set your target weight.
- Set to turn your password on/off.
- Activate Lock feature.
- Languages and Unit.
- Backup and Repair Instructions.
※ If you move to a year with no record of weight from list or graph, the screen will be frozen for a moment, but this is not an error.
Keywords Weight,Diet,Weight Loss,Health,Fitness,Fabulous Body,Weight Control,Scale,Calories,BMI
You will get live data from whatever sensors e.g. heart rate you have connected to My Tracks including the SRM Power Control 7 which we used for tracking the 2012 Tour Down Under Bicycle Race as described at http://blog.urremote.com/2012/02/adventures-tracking-bicycle-racing-why.html .
How to setup the application:
1. You need to have My Tracks installed.
2. Sharing and access to third-party applications needs to be enabled in MyTracks. You’ll find the setting in Menu-> More-> Settings -> Sharing -> Allow access. This allows the bridge application to control MyTracks (turn recording on and off) and retrieve sensor information (e.g. heart-rate data) from MyTracks.
3. When first run, the bridge application will ask you for your MapMyTracks username and password.
4. You can also add activity details.
a. The title is the name you give to the activity. It must be unique which is achieved by adding a time stamp.
b. Public or private. Public allows everyone to see the activity details. Private activities are only available to you.
c. Select the activity type from the list.
d. Add any tags you may wish. The tags group activities and make them easier to find. You can place tags for the event you are in, the team you are in, etc. Activities are grouped by tag in hubs on MapMyTracks. Tags can optionally be date stamped so that multi day activities can be grouped by day.
When you begin your activity:
Press the start button.
It will not start recording until it gets a GPS fix usually under 15 secs with a good view of the sky. It is live online when you see “Uploaded XX:XX:XX” with timestamps coming up on the “updates” portion of the screen. The web page is about 5-15 seconds behind your activity. It is designed to be in the background. Switch back to My Tracks to see your map and data as you undertake the activity.
At the end of your activity:
1. Go to the bridge application and press the stop button.
2. You can view the offline details of the activity in MyTracks.
The application responds to intents allowing remote starting/pausing/resuming/stopping. Intents are com.urremote.bridge.intent.* where * is START, PAUSE or STOP. We used this with the Tasker application in the Tour Down Under to trigger the application at scheduled race starts and to remote control the application by SMS.
More information at blog.urremote.com/2011/11/is-live-bicycle-tracking-going-to-have.html.
Here we use the ~ Fitness Diary.
Calendar of graphs your workouts can determine at a glance.
This app your diet, weight, exercise to systematically manage records.
Exercise time, exercise capacity, exercise distances put the item on your own, get
You can add the item you want.
Write the My Tracks .
Calories by writing a memo item, you can look back on my day.
Please exercise your instinct stimulation.
Calorie items even look at today is to put calorie diet. Please limit calories,
Easy and convenient Fitness in to write a diary.
Track your walks is the best way to maintain a walking schedules. Use Track My Walks app and measure your walking route and calculate your burned calories per session. Track each walks and use this for memories of each walk.
Track My Walks App Features
• Keep track of your daily walks by time, distance and speed
• Track of per day calories burned by each walks
• Background Tracking - gives you option to track your walk in background
• You can manually add you route ,time etc
• Get notifications by distance you set from the settings
• You can save your daily run/walk routes
• Take pictures on the go with inbuilt camera feature
• Daily and Monthly information of each walk sessions
• Share your walks with other friends on your facebook profile
Use this pedometer app to help you track your current route or get map directions of past walk routes, you can take pictures on the go to memorize and share with others on your facebook profile easily.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Isn’t it great!!! Get this app and track, analyze and share your daily walk activities.
Track My Walks application is in a state of continuous development and will have more features as soon as possible.
We appreciate your feedback. We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records application you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
- Quickly log your weight in app or from the widget
- Set a goal and track your progress
- Graph your weight over time
- Store your weight in lbs or kgs
Enjoy TrackMyWeight and please contact us if there are features that you would like to see in future releases!
Please do not rate poorly just because we don't have a feature that you would like...email us (KNYapps@gmail.com) and tell us what you want!
**Android does not allow apps with widgets to be stored on the SD card. This is why this app cannot be moved to the SD card.
keywords: track my weight tracker widget log
More from developer
* 100% Ad-free and open source!
* Support for 30 languages
* Supports Google two-factor auth
* Secure: Your password is never read or stored by GMarks
* Sync/ backup/ import bookmarks between the Android browser and Google Bookmarks
* Live folder for any bookmark label
* Background sync
* Global search integration; Full text search
* Quickly add a GMark from the browser's share menu
* Add/update/delete bookmarks from your phone
* Long-press to view/ edit a bookmark
* Now fully supports Eclair/ 2.1
Calling for translators! If you want to help translate Google Bookmarks to your language, see the project page.
If you encounter FC, please 'Report' it so I can fix the problem. You can also submit feature requests on the project website.
Automatically synchronize your Google Bookmarks to your phone! Background sync means you're always up-to-date, but it only syncs what's changed. Use GMarks for Firefox, the Google bookmarklet or the Google Toolbar to quickly send bookmarks to your phone.
Choose any label to synchronize with your Android Browser bookmarks. This means you can backup and export your browser bookmarks across multiple devices.
Live Folders give you quick access to any label. Use it to create a reading list on your device!
Global Search integration means you can quickly find a bookmark using your device's Search button or the Google Search widget. (You can enable this in the system settings under "Search.") Full-text search indexes bookmark titles, labels, URLs and descriptions.
Quickly create new Google Bookmarks from the browser's "Share" menu.
Secure: Your username and password are sent straight to Google, and are never read or stored by the GMarks app. All internet requests use HTTPS/ SSL to ensure complete privacy. GMarks also supports Google two-factor authentication (Since version 0.6.4.) You must have the Google Authenticator app installed.
Keywords: Synchronize backup import export Google Bookmarks
Browse your Facebook and Twitter feed on your homescreen, in an infinite scrolling widget!
Porch gives you buttery smooth scrolling through hundreds of feed items in your Twitter and Facebook news stream. Right on your homescreen or lock screen, without needing to open a dedicated app. You can also post a status update in one click from the widget, and add a photo & location.
This app is 100% FREE - there are no ads, no tracking and no information is sent to ANY third party. Your login is secure, authentication is done directly to Twitter/ Facebook, so this app does *not* ask you for any passwords.
☆☆☆ Features: ☆☆☆
✓ See your Twitter and Facebook stream on your homescreen (launcher) or lockscreen
✓ Like, Retweet, favorite, and view posts in the browser or native app
✓ Compose new tweet/ post, with photo & location
✓ Reply/ comment on posts
✓ View images in post details
Why did I build Porch? Because all of the other social feed widgets suck. They either freeze, are bloated with useless 'features' or you have to pay to get both Twitter and Facebook in a single widget.
This widget is highly optimized for battery life and low memory consumption. You won't see the cache blow up or your battery life die because of this widget. No ANRs, I promise! It is optimized for Nova Launcher but will work fine with all of the popular launchers - Trebuchet, LauncherPro, Nova, ADW Launcher, HTC Sense etc.
Another Twitter feature lacking in most widgets:
Twitter posts show the "real" location of links (not the t.co URLs) and add hyperlinks for @mentions and #hashtags when you view post details.
This app is still in beta, so improvements are probably coming!
Future improvements MAY include:
☆ Improved layouts for tablets/ landscape orientation
☆ Other social feeds like Tumblr or Instagram
Missing a feature you can't live without? Let me know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @PorchApp on Twitter for support, latest updates and access to beta testing!
This app is in active development and I'm happy to add new features. I *might* release a paid premium version at some point in the future, but I promise this version will *always* remain free and *never* contain any ads!
Keywords: Twitter Facebook widget homescreen lockscreen scrolling LauncherPro
friends Pure Messenger news launcher