* Position (azimuthal and elevation angle)
* Distance to earth
* Rise and set
* Moon phase
Graphical displays of:
* Current lunar phase
* Objects now above the horizon
* Solar system (Current position of planets and other objects)
* Moons of Jupiter (Current positions as seen from earth)
* Moons of Saturn (Current positions as seen from earth)
Graphical Widgets for Android's home screen:
* Current lunar phase
* Objects now above the horizon
* Solar system (Current position of planets and other objects)
Get this astronomy app now!
Distant Suns (max) astronomy app is an award-winning hand-held planetarium with over 25 years of development, offering you the new way to look at the sky from on the Earth to off. Sporting over 130,000 stars, all 8 (or is it 9?) planets, the sun and moon, constellations, galaxies, nebula and star clusters, Distant Suns offers a gracefully visual respite from a busy day. While others play games, you can travel to the stars.
• Set your location from any place on Earth or off
• Change the date and time to show the sky of the past or future, like a celestial time-machine in your hands
• Learn the stories behind each constellation
• Follow the moon through its phases, and the planets through their monthly dance
• Unique to Distant Suns (max)You are no longer Earth-bound so you may fly out to the planets and watch them in their stately presence
• Observe Saturn from behind, Jupiter from Io, the Earth from the Moon
• Contains over 200 galaxies, nebula and star clusters, many within reach of binoculars
• Touch the sky to view extensive data on each object
• Perfect for the whole family. The only requirement is sense of wonder!
• Unleash your inner astronaut today
Una volta effettuato l'accesso con le credenziali del sito d'Ateneo e scelto il tuo Dipartimento, accederai a tutte le notizie e i contenuti di primo piano per la tua carriera universitaria.
Oltre al tuo libretto universitario, dove avrai sempre a disposizione la tua media (aritmetica e ponderata), il resoconto della tua carriera universitaria e tutti gli esami svolti o da svolgere del tuo piano di studi, avrai accesso anche a:
- AVVISI DIDATTICI
- EVENTI DI DIPARTIMENTO
- ORARI DI RICEVIMENTO
- CONTATTI E ORARI DELLA SEGRETERIA STUDENTI
- SCONTI RISERVATI AGLI STUDENTI
- EVENTI E PARTY UNIVERSITARI
- CONTATTI DELL'ASSOCIAZIONE DI RIFERIMENTO DEL TUO DIPARTIMENTO
DA OGGI PUOI ANCHE VISUALIZZARE GLI APPELLI DISPONIBILI E PRENOTARE!
Se hai dubbi, vuoi darci un suggerimento o vuoi segnalare un bug scrivi a firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Quest'app è ufficialmente approvata e patrocinata dalla Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli, ma non è sviluppata né pubblicata dall'Università stessa. L'app è un servizio autonomo offerto dalla Next Level.
Lo sviluppatore garantisce la piena sicurezza nell'inserimento delle credenziali di accesso ai servizi di Ateneo, in quanto queste non vengono utilizzate in alcun modo dall'app né inviate ad alcun server se non quello dell'Università per il log-in; tuttavia accedendo l'utente è tenuto ad assumersi le proprie responsabilità per eventuali perdite/furti di tali dati.
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
Please look forward to interacting with even more iconic NASA missions in future updates!
This app requires a camera.
A new educational app "Science – Macrocosm 3D" will allow you to immerse yourself in the amazing world of Universe in 3D format! You will explore the most interesting 3D models of planets, satellites, stars, galaxies, nebula and also learn the description of the each object.
★ Over 30 3D models
★ Objects from 10^0 to 10^26
★ Description of the each object
★ Language: English
“Science - Microcosm 3D” represents a virtual scale with sizes from 10^0 to 10^26 and animated 3D models of the Universe. Each object has a description that is available via the "More" button.
Our app is useful for school pupils, students, astronomers and everyone who likes astronomy and science. Simplicity of presentation and excellent graphics makes the educational process more interesting and available both for kids and for adults!
Full version includes over 30 models with detailed description:
• Galilei’s spyglass
• The telescope “hubble”
• Stonehenge — an ancient observatory
• Large hadron collider (LHC)
• Deimos — satellite of Mars
• Neutron star
• The Moon
• Satellite of Saturn titan
• White Dwarf Sirius B
• The distance from Earth to the Moon
• The Sun
• The distance from Earth to the Sun
• Comet C/1822 R1
• The largest star — VY Canis Majoris
• Radius of the Solar system
• Planetary nebula
• The distance between stars Mizar and Alcor
• The distance to the nearest star proxima centauri
• The Pleiades star cluster
• Giant nebula
• Dwarf Galaxies
• Our Galaxy — the milky way
• Radio Galaxies
• Galaxies’ cluster local group
• Local supercluster
• The distance to quasars
Keywords: science, Solar system, 3D, models, planets, Earth, stars, Sun, Moon, cosmos, galaxies, space, astronomy, telescope, comets, universe, astronomy guide, astronomy for kids, asteroids, macro objects, science reference, science handbook, world of science, popular science, constellation, nebula
– Live streaming data from the ISS onboard systems and mission timelines
– Crew and Science timelines with individual crewmember, social media, and international science experiment details
– Console displays with live streaming systems data and educational material to describe how the ISS works
– Virtual Mission Control Center is a 3D replica of the MCC in Houston, TX organized to describe how the mission control team supporting the ISS work
– Links to the five International Partner Space Agencies mission information
– Educational lessons that interact with the live streaming system data accessible through the website link
ISSLive!: ISS Mission Control in Your Pocket
International Space Station Live! or ISSLive! includes a website and mobile applications that tie ISS streaming systems data and operational timelines into one “Rich Internet Application (RIA)” experience. The application offers data on real time parameters such as station position, internal environment, altitude, payload rack science activities and other interesting data and crew activities. ISSLive! ties this data into an interactive application which includes the latest social media feeds.
ISSLive! contains a scrollable timeline, with a ‘public-friendly’ view of crew and payload activities. It uses some of the latest interactive web content technologies, including 3D interactive virtual views of the MCC and ISS. ISSLive! is a “one-stop shop” for ISS data, letting users in on the fascinating activities that happen daily onboard the ISS.
Working with the NASA Education Office, ISSLive! content serves as the basis for development of interactive lessons in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) fields. ISSLive! is also a resource for the space enthusiast, the educator, and the life-long learner to participate in the mission of the ISS.
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
• Overview of the coming passes
• Weather conditions for perfect sightings
• Radar screen with path indication
• Current location on a map
• Detection of Iridium flares
• Notifications and Alarms
• Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
• Automatic location and timezone detection
• Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March 2013 or C/2012 S1 ISON in November 2013.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart's features include:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: "Fly me to the Moon" / "Go to Saturn" / "Tour Mars" / "Look at Andromeda" / "Where is the Cigar Galaxy?"[English only]
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 120,000 stars!
- Fly to and explore all the planets of the solar system, their moons and the sun all rendered in beautiful 3D with state of the art visual effects.
- Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
- Using the powerful Time Shift feature allows you to shift up to 10,000 years forward or backward in time.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
- Full search feature
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to email@example.com.
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
* Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
An app that retrieves NASA's image of the day. You can save the images to the gallery and set them as your wallpaper. Please note images do not update on weekends and holidays.
NASA/JPL's Space Images app offers a unique view of the sky via hundreds of images taken by spacecraft studying planets, stars, galaxies, weather on Earth and more. Save to your device as backgrounds or wallpaper and share them with friends on Facebook, Twitter and email as you scan through our extensive photo albums and rate your favorites.
The Space Images app works together with NASAJPL’s newly launched Space Images website at http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/jplimages, so you can always have a view of space on the go (via Android, iPhone, and iPad) or at your desk.
· Discover the latest science images and videos of planets, stars, galaxies, weather and more
· Share photos and videos with friends on Facebook and Twitter
· Rate photos and check out which ones make the Top Rated list
· Choose the best space images and keep them handy in the Favorites folder
· Search for images or browse by categories -- now including Editor’s Pick!
· Access full captions for more on scientific discoveries, NASA spacecraft and missions
· Save images to your mobile device as backgrounds and wallpapers
★ Staff Favorite on iTunes (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
★ Top Free App in the AppStore Education category (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
This app offers exciting ways to take part in discovery and learn about NASA's Mars missions.
What's New in Version 2.0
· Universal support for Android phones and tablet devices
· New design for Android phone and tablet devices
· Mars rover Curiosity's raw images
· See the latest mission images of our spacecraft and those returned from the Red Planet
· Learn about Mars and all the active missions
· Ask us a question about Mars
· Get up-to-the-minute news
· Check out behind-the-scenes videos featuring people on the missions
· Mars rover Curiosity's raw images
Learn more about Be A Martian at: http://BeAMartian.jpl.nasa.gov and visit NASA’s Mars Exploration Program website: http://mars.nasa.gov .
About Desert RATS:
For 14 years NASA's Desert Research and Technology Studies (Desert RATS) analog has brought together scientists and engineers to test robotic equipment, vehicles, habitats, space suits, communications, and power generation and storage in remote locations similar to future destinations in space. The teams evaluate mobility, infrastructure, and effectiveness in the harsh environments, and conduct scientific studies similar to those that would be performed on the moon, near Earth asteroids, or Mars and its moons. Analogs like Desert RATS provide NASA with data about strengths, limitations, and the validity of planned human-robotic exploration operations, and help define ways to combine human and robotic efforts to enhance scientific exploration. Other NASA analog locations include the Antarctic, oceans, and arctic and volcanic environments.