NOTE: The app includes only India based online book retailers.
Did you ever walk into a bookstore wondering how much will the book in your hand cost on online book stores such as Flipkart, Amazon India, Infibeam, Uread or BookAdda? The Scan and Compare Book Prices app let's you scan a book's barcode and gets you prices from top online book vendors instantly. Just tap on the price to buy books online right from your mobile device!
Search by a keyword and see the search results tagged by a likely price range to help you cut across clutter of many editions of same book priced differently. Simply choose a search result and see the book price from the top eCommerce vendors such as Flipkart, Amazon India, Infibeam, BookAdda and Uread.
Scan and Compare Book Prices is the only app that can guarantee 100% accurate prices from book vendors as it doesn't use any third party API's. If you saved money using this app, please support by rating it on Play Store!
Let Price Patrol discover thousands of local sales, local deals, local savings, coupons & discounts for fashion, clothing, beauty, handbags, shoes, home, kids, fitness and electronics. Unlike typical daily deal sites like Groupon, Living Social, or GILT, you only receive alerts when items you want are available at the price you want.
How It Works
List & Locate:
• Easily browse & search for items in your area
• You can save items to your "Radar" - a shopping wish list
• When saving an item, Price Patrol will ask you your ideal price point and distance you are willing to travel
• Price Patrol constantly searches retailers around you for your “Radar’d” shopping wish list items and sends you a push notification with directions when your local deal is available
Save & Share:
• Never miss a deal – When the price drops, Price Patrol instantly notifies you
• Make informed decisions by seeing the product in person. Demo it, touch it, or try it on before you buy and avoid costly shipping and return issues from buying online
• Add items to your Radar whenever you are shopping online or at the mall.
Retailers on Price Patrol:
Electronics: Best Buy, Fry's, Costco, Walmart, Sears
Women Fashion: Anthropologie, Coach, ALDO, Sephora, ULTA Beauty, Kate Spade, Michael Kors
Men Fashion: J. Crew, Puma, Quicksilver, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Reebok
Home Furnishing and Improvement: Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Lowes, Home Depot, Ethan Allen
Children: Babies "R" Us, Gymboree, The Children's Place, Toys "R" Us
Department Stores: Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Macy's, Saks Fifth Avenue
Sports and Outdoors: REI, Eastern Mountain Sports, Dicks Sporting Goods, Adidas, Nike
Products can be added, updated or deleted to suit changing preferences and additional shopping lists. After adding friends and family gifts to their radar, shoppers set the price they are willing to pay and the distance they would travel to pick up each gift. When the price drops within budget, Price Patrol sends an alert with directions and contact info for the local store.
Price Patrol eliminates the energy spent on deal monitoring by constantly scanning live inventories and prices of hundreds of leading retail stores including Macy’s, Nordstrom, Best Buy, Gymboree, REI, Gap, Sephora, and Home Depot. Shoppers can do an instant price comparison among similar or competing retailers in the local area.
Awards and Reviews:
2nd Place Winner of TechCrunch San Diego Best Pitch http://techcrunch.com/2013/08/26/san-diegos-vibrant-startup-community-shows-up-for-a-night-of-stellar-pitches/ and 1st Place Winner of Best Product from San Diego Entrepreneur Day http://sdentrepreneurday.com/contests/ewards/
"A must have app for any shopper!" - Frisco Paine
"I think this app surpasses most of the others like it.. I put in a product that I was wanting to keep my eye on, and when it went on sale or the price was lowered online, it notified me" - Jennifer Tyree
"Christmas Shopping Useful for Christmas shopping and finding deals without going through the process of deal searching" - Frank Resball
Connect with Price Patrol
What if you could find anything that is for sale online, from any store, in one search?
Shopping by TheFind does just that. Think about where you shop online? Seriously, anywhere. You’ll find it all on TheFind. One search. Every store. Any product.
TheFind puts 500 million products from 500,000 stores at your fingertips. Yes, that is pretty much the whole world of online shopping. Get the best price available online, or scan a barcode and price match while in-store. Easily checkout at any online store. Save and organize your searches, purchases, receipts and shipping info.
TheFind has been featured in ‘Best App” round ups on Mashable, VentureBeat, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Bloomberg, USA Today, Time, People Magazine and InStyle.
Here’s what a few of the media folks are saying:
Forbes says, “The Find is probably the best looking and most functional [shopping] app.”
People Magazine says, “TheFind is rounding up every possible sale you can imagine and making them super-easy to shop.”
Time says, “Search for whatever you want to buy and TheFind will help you keep track of what you’re browsing, what you’re buying, and even where the packages are in transit. “
Reviewed.com says, “TheFind’s shopping app is good for streamlining checkout at online retailers, but the on-the-go shopper will also find this handy.”
• Shop seamlessly wherever, whenever on any Android device
• Scan barcodes quickly and accurately to get the best price available
• See items available online and at local stores
• Get a Price Match on qualifying items in-store at Best Buy, Walmart, Toy-R-Us and Target
• Get personalized results based on your tastes and style
• Organize your receipts, purchases and shipping information automatically
• Browse hundreds of top brand catalogs, like Crate & Barrel, Zappos and Nordstrom.
• Get coupon codes and shopping deals on thousands of products
For the best experience, sign-in with Facebook, Gmail or Yahoo Mail. We take your privacy seriously. We will not share anything with anyone, ever. Period.
We love to hear your feedback. Send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports all devices (camera scan, no accessory needed) even fixed-focus cameras
- Online Stores: Amazon, eBay, Target, Walmart, Buy.com, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Capitol Supply, Computer World, CD Universe, Unbeatablesale.com, Ritz Camera, Office Depot, Sam's Club, Kmart, Walgreens, Sears, TigerDirect, eCost, NewEgg, Radio Shack, and thousands more (really!)
-Local Stores: Walmart, Sears, Kmart, ToysRUs, BabiesRUs, Target, Staples, Nordstrom, Micro Center, Macy's, Lowe's, Home Depot, Best Buy, Radio Shack, etc.
-QR codes: visit link, add contact to address book, etc.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Download the FREE pic2shop app and open it
2. Point the camera at the barcode until the red line turns green (super fast!)
3. Find out where the product is cheaper and save money. (Yeah…. It’s really that easy.)
4. Each scan creates a webpage that you can share and access from any computer (not for QR codes)
ALL DEVICES: Not just the latest models, scans barcodes on phones and tablets without autofocus cameras
ONLINE SEARCH: Thousands of online retailers help you get the best prices
LOCAL SEARCH: Don’t want to pay for shipping? We can tell you if the store down the street has it (US only - not all products)
LIBRARY SEARCH: Why pay when you can check things out? Pic2Shop searches local libraries for what you are interested in and will even tell you if it’s checked out (and when it’s due back!).
WISH: Add an item to Wishlist.com in one tap
SHARE: On Facebook, Twitter and many others
EMAIL: Send a link to the full results, or the last 20 scans to yourself or a friend via email
FAST: Identifies barcodes faster and more accurately, even if blurry
WEB FRIENDLY: The web sites of retailers are one tap away, without leaving the app
QR CODES: Even if they are difficult to read, blurry, skewed, etc.
Watch real consumers trying pic2shop on YouTube : http://bit.ly/picshop
If you like the new Pic2Shop, please tell your friends! Thank you for your support.
** Please report any problem to email@example.com **
Die einzige Scanner-App, die:
* Mikroplastik in Kosmetika anzeigt
* hormonell wirksame und andere Stoffe in Kosmetika bewertet
* alle Inhaltsstoffe und Gütesiegel eines Produktes beurteilt
* Expertenbewertungen zu den Inhaltsstoffen und Gütesiegeln bietet
* auf Palmöl und gefährdete Fischarten als Bestandteile von Produkten hinweist
Mit Expertenbewertungen von:
Ökotest, Greenpeace, Bund für Umwelt- und Naturschutz Deutschland (BUND), WWF, Plastic Soup Foundation, Food Standard Agency, Verbraucher Initiative e.V., Stiftung für Konsumentenschutz, Natürlich Leben, Vier Pfoten uvm.
* Mikroplastik in Kosmetika
* Hormonell wirksame Stoffe in Kosmetika
* Internationaler Preisvergleich
* Bewertungen und Empfehlungen zu mehr als 15 Mio. Produkten
* Bewertungen und Kommentare von anderen Codecheckern
* Alle Nährwertangaben: Energie (kJ/kcal), Eiweiss, Kohlenhydrate, Zucker, Fett, gesättigte Fette, Natrium/Salz, Ballaststoffe
* Kosmetische Inhaltsstoffe (INCI)
* Umwelt-Informationen zu Palmöl
- Über 15 Mio. Produkte: Grösste Datenbank!
- Mikroplastik in Kosmetika
- Hormonell wirksame und andere Stoffe in Kosmetika
- Strichcodes, Barcodes, QR-Codes.
- Scannen: Der schnellste und beste Scanner.
- Länderübergreifender Preisvergleich (Deutschland, Österreich und Schweiz)
- Schnellste Textsuche: Findet Markennamen, Inhaltsstoffe, Gütesiegel, E-Nummern, etc.
- Kategorien: Durchstöbern und Produkte vergleichen.
Codecheck.info sorgt für mehr Transparenz und ermöglicht Konsumenten, sich bewusst gegen ungesunde oder belastete Produkte zu entscheiden. Sie sehen schnell und einfach, ob ein Produkt nachteilige Wirkungen auf die Gesundheit und die Umwelt hat, ob das Müsli zu viel Zucker enthält oder sich Zusatzstoffe des Duschmittels in der Umwelt ablagern oder im menschlichen Körper hormonell wirken.
Sie erfahren nicht nur, welches Produkt am besten für Sie und die Umwelt ist, sondern bestimmen auch aktiv das Sortiment in den Läden mit – denn was nicht gekauft wird, verschwindet aus den Regalen.
Mit dem internationalen Preisvergleich hilft die Codecheck-App zudem beim Sparen von Barem.
Verwandeln Sie Ihr Android-Smartphone in einen Strichcode-Scanner und prüfen Sie Ihre Einkäufe wo immer Sie sind: Codecheck.info liefert Ihnen jene Experteninformationen, die Sie für eine gesunde und nachhaltige Produktwahl brauchen – Informationen zu Inhaltsstoffen, Nährwerten (Nährwert-Ampel), Produzenten und Gütesiegeln sowie Testberichte und Ökoinformationen.
BESSERE PRODUKTE FINDEN
* Enthält ein Produkt bedenkliche Inhaltsstoffe?
* Finden Sie bessere Produkte mit dem "Alternativen Finder" auf www.codecheck.info
* Preisvergleich und Online-Einkaufsmöglichkeit ebenfalls auf unserer Website vorhanden
* Den nächstgelegenen Shop finden, der das ausgewählte Produkt im Sortiment hat
Price Buster! is the unbiased shopping tool the big stores and online vendors don't want you to know about. This is perhaps the only comparison shopping app that doesn't steer you to buy from favored sellers or sites. You scan a barcode, it just returns the best prices on your choice of web services and local merchants.
This updated version runs well on newer devices, including ICS & Jellybean phones running up to Android 4.1x (API 16)
While shopping in a conventional retail store - just scan a product's bar code and you'll be able to compare prices three ways....Imagine not only finding and comparing the best online prices, but also get the best prices at local area retail stores with location and information.
With one more tap you can purchase from the online seller, or grab a local retailer's phone number and location.
Show salespeople the prices on your screen and possibly get instant price matching!
PriceBuster! can also be used to scan items you regularly purchase at home or in the office to find the most savings for your next purchase.
Price Buster does not favor any one retail channel - it's not supported in any way by any retailers, so you can be sure the results are not biased.
Please note that the Local pricing functionality will only provide prices in areas with retailers who participate in a local shopping program. Most of these are in and around larger metropolitan areas. If you are in a rural, or semi-rural location, you will get better results from the general web and Amazon pricing tools.
Remember, however, that Amazon works tirelessly to update site code to help promote sellers of choice - prohibiting you from searching for the actual best prices on their site. The PriceBuster! Amazon search algorithm is adjusted periodically to ensure that it returns the actual lowest prices by including many additional Amazon vendors in your search results.
This is intended for use on a phone with a forward facing camera for capturing (scanning) product upc barcodes. It requires the ZXing scanner app to be installed on the device for the barcode feature to function. If it is not already installed, you will be asked for approval to do a separate installation the first time you use it. Please approve the installation when prompted.
Without the ZXing scanner, you will still be able to enter upc codes (the small numbers just below the barcode) manually, but that's not nearly as fast and easy as the scanner.
This free version is ad-supported, but it is amazingly fast and lightweight - NOT clogging up or slowing down your device.
3 Things that must be done:
Remember - to get the most from PriceBuster! Be sure to allow the ZXing scanner installation when prompted. You'll only need to do this once.
Also, from the main screen, enter your postal code from the settings menu - for the Local search to work properly. You can change this for any location you are shopping in when traveling.
Finally, use it whenever you shop, or are even thinking about purchasing a specific item. Even use it at home: Can the grocery items you buy regularly and find out if you should buy them elsewhere; To get prices when a barcode isn't available, google an item with the term "UPC", to get the bar code numbers to enter . Google may even give you a barcode on the screen - which you can scan into PriceBuster!
I like using in stores even when employees are watching. It keeps them on their toes as regards pricing. I scanned and searched two items at a major retail outlet recently, to find that I could save more than $30 buy purchasing online. At other times, I find that retail stores have equal or better prices on certain items. This way I know that I did get the best price. It also tends to prevent me from impulse buying.
Lowprice helps you to compare price of any books from 12 online book store like flipkart, amazon.in, infibeam, bookadda etc.
Lowprice makes the process of finding lowest price simple
=> Scan the barcode of book / type book name in search box
=> Get price comparison from 12 stores
=> Buy book from the online store from your phone
Lowprice lets you Search book by book name, publisher or author, you don't even need to visit store or open your browser to get lowest book price. So, why not try this simple app and save some bucks?
Using LowPrice is fairly simple.
=> Grab Coffee :) and Walk into a book store to choose book or start thinking about books which you want to buy
=> Launch Lowprice and click on Scan to scan the barcode of the book, if you want to search any book, type the book name or author name in search box and hit search
=> Take two sip of your coffee, Lowprice will display prices from 12 different Indian eCommerce stores highlighting the lowest at top.
=> Simple isn't it??
=> You can also add this books to your wishlist if you want to refer them back home.
=> Share the lowest price which you find with your friends on facebook and twitter
Don't pay higher price for any book to physical stores like landmark and crossword, use lowprice to buy books at lowest price. LowPrice brings you best price for any book from different Indian book stores.
Now you can also use Lowprice offline on SMS, Lowprice is available on SMs via txtWeb. This SMS channel is transactional, We don't store your number, it is anonymous and you will not receive any promotional SMS from our side.
Low price needs Internet and access network permission to determine your connectivity.
Camera permission is required for barcode scanning.
SMS permission is required to Send SMS if you are offline.
Disclaimer:- All logo and trademarks of eCommerce sites are owned by the site owners. Lowprice uses dataweave.in as data provider for books prices.
The logos of sites are for representative purpose only, Lowprice redirects you to respective site when you want to buy any book from them, without any affiliation link.
You will receive T&C from txtWeb which you can accept or decline. SMS app also powered by dataweave.in
If you want to remove/add your site in lowprice, please send us mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
1. On downloading and running first time, app will open google-play and ask to install "Ministro"-- and after that will download and install libraries.
It will ask and install this only once-- the first-time.
Please let it do that-- as installing "Ministro" and libraries is needed to run app.
2. You can input crossword letters in portrait-mode. In landscape mode, all functions except "enter letters by onscreen keyboard" are available (eg: check crossword, show solution etc).
3. Works best on large screen of Samsung Galaxy Note (800x1280) or Samsung Galaxy Tab-- OR other big-screen phones from; but also works on smaller screensizes.