Tigase IoT One Cloud: IoT on your terms, and easy as 1, 2, 3!
You will need a Raspberry Pi to use this app.
If you do have a Raspberry Pi and you experiment with sensors and devices, this application makes it super easy. No more coding, no more complex configuration. Plug your sensor, connect an LED or any other device to GPIO pins and configure everything with a few touches of your finger in the app.
This software is a client, and part of a suite of software to connect the Internet of Things devices you may not have thought possible. Want to control relays, house lights, locks, motors while on the go? Want to also get data from sensors from home in the same application? Now you can, on your terms with open source software backed with the speed and security Tigase can offer.
All in real-time, in your private LAN or over Internet. All private and secure.
The mobile client is but a small piece of a larger picture. To use this, you will need the following:
- A Raspberry Pi, any version you like, we recommend to start with either Raspberry Pi 3 or Zero W as they offer WiFi out of the box.
- MiniSD Card for the operating system and software.
- Breakout board to make it easier to connect sensors to RPi, there are many of them available for beginners and advanced users, choose the one you like.
- Some connector wires, different colors can help you keep track of what is connected where.
- A bunch of devices and sensors to connect to RPi and play with.
- And of course a little bit of time....
This platform is currently in Beta at this time, please visit our forums for more details.
Want more? Visit https://iot1.cloud