An unofficial bridge between LIFX® light bulbs and Tasker. Find it under Actions > Plugin > LIFX Control (via Tasker).
Need some ideas? Here's a few to get you started:
* Get notified: Pulse bulbs when you get a notification. Use different colors for different apps to know what's up before you even check your phone!
* Turn on the lights: Turn on your lights automatically when you get home at night.
* Wake up: Turn on your bulbs automatically with your morning alarm. Make a short light show to help you force yourself out of bed in the morning!
* Make shortcuts to an action right on your home screen. Instantly toggle a group of bulbs!
Check out the Recipes page for even more awesome ideas, and submit your own: https://github.com/timothyb89/lifx-tasker/wiki/Recipes
Currently in alpha, it supports:
* Basic actions: on, off, toggle, set color, pulse color from any Tasker profile
* Discovery and select any combination of bulbs on your network
* Quick bulb control via the "LIFX Tasker Plugin" app (found in your app drawer)
More actions (including color and brightness changing) and event support coming soon!
Please note: this is a preliminary alpha release, and while it has been tested as thoroughly as possible by the developer, it may cause damage to your device or your bulbs. You've been warned!
If you do run into any issues, please file a bug report using the link below.
Made possible by two open-source projects:
* lifx-java: https://github.com/timothyb89/lifx-java
* lifx-tasker: https://github.com/timothyb89/lifx-tasker
Want to request a feature or report a bug? Visit the issue tracker: https://github.com/timothyb89/lifx-tasker/issues