With First Choice America’s Mobile App, you can:
• 24/7 Account Access
• Check Your Balances – View up to the minute balances and detailed transactional history on all of your deposit and loan accounts.
• Make Transfers – Transfer funds between your credit union accounts and loans.
• Pay Bills via Bill Payer – Pay bills, view payment history, and check pending payments.
• Locations – Find a First Choice Office or ATM near you.
• Contact Us – Need help? We’re here for you.
• View Rates – Consumer Loans, Mortgage/Home Equity, Savings, and Certificate/IRA rates.
• Promotions – View current Credit Union promotions.
SECURITY IS IMPORTANT TO US. Rest assured your mobile banking session is safe and secure. First Choice America Mobile uses the latest in 128 bit SSL encryption, multi-factor authentication, and no personal or account data will be stored on your mobile device.
No matter where you are, with First Choice America Mobile, your Credit Union account is available to you, 24/7. So, download the First Choice America Mobile App today and see how easy mobile banking can be.
Not yet a First Choice America Online banking user? Contact us at 1-800-427-4835 to get started.
Not a member of First Choice America? Stop by any of our 8 convenient locations or visit us at https://fs4.formsite.com/fcacfcu/form2/secure_index.html www.firstchoiceamericacu.org to join.
The First Choice America Mobile App is Free of Charge; your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Consummation of transactions and delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations.
When reviewing your account balances, please keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions, i.e. recent debit or credit card transactions or checks you may have written.
To learn how to protect your privacy, please visit http://www.firstchoiceamericacu.org/privacy.htm.
First Choice America CFCU is federally insured by the NCUA and an Equal Housing Lender. Membership eligibility required.
All you need to have is a CIMB Niaga saving account or Rekening Ponsel account to be able to register and use the Go Mobile service.
Currently the application supported by Android devices with OS 2.x, 3.x and 4.x (Fixed login for Android devices with OS 2.x, 3.x on June 14, 2014)
To access our web version, please login through https://mobile.cimbclicks.co.id/wap
How to use:
To register directly from Go Mobile application, make sure you are using the same mobile phone number registered when you open the account; or you can also register Go Mobile at any CIMB Niaga ATM (please ensure that you are registering your own mobile number).
Go Mobile application will require you to disclose/enable some personal information, such as:
1. Location (for ATM/Branch Locator)
2. mBanking PIN (only for financial transaction)
3. Your source of account and beneficiary account number (for fund transfer transaction)
4. ATM card number (for registration only)
5. Mobile phone number (for phone credit reload, bill payment)
6. Bill payment number (for bill payment feature)
After the activation process is successful, you will be directed to main menu and enjoy all Go Mobile features. In every login attempt, a passcode will be sent through SMS*.
Through Go Mobile application, you can enjoy a wide range of banking transactions as follow:
- Transfer to: own and other Rekening Ponsel or CIMB Niaga account; other bank member of ATM Bersama or Prima by online transfer/real time transfer, clearing, and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement); overseas to foreign country
- Bank wide relationship Balance Information
- View up several last transactions in your savings, rekening ponsel, credit card activities
- Bill Payment (for all credit card, loan, insurance, telephone, etc)
- Purchase (prepaid airtime reload and Rekening Ponsel Coupon)
- Find nearest ATM and CIMB Niaga branch location
For more info, please contact Phone Banking 14041.
*All SMS received from Go Mobile will be charged by your phone provider.
• View Your Account Balances, Transaction History and Check Images
• Transfer Funds within your account and to other accounts at Ent
• Make Loan Payments
• Pay Bills
• Deposit Checks
• Create and monitor your Spending, Budget and Saving Goals
• Manage Alerts and Push Notifications
• Find ATMs and Service Centers
• Securely Contact Us
At Ent, the security of your personal financial information is a top priority.
The Ent Mobile Banking App does not store account information on your device and uses the following features, among others, to safeguard your information:
• A Username and Password
• A Secure Image & Phrase
• Advanced encryption technology
For more information on how Ent protects your personal financial information visit Protecting Your Identity at Ent.com/Resources.
Ent Mobile Banking App Disclosures:
• Ent Mobile Banking App users must be registered users of Ent’s Online Banking system.
• Bill Pay users must register and set up biller information within Ent’s Online Banking system.
• Deposit Checks functionality is only available to eligible accounts – for eligibility requirements visit Ent.com/DepositChecks.
• Skip-A-Pay is only available on eligible loans – for eligibility requirements and more visit Ent.com/SkipAPay.
There is no charge from Ent for any Ent Mobile Banking App service; however standard/other charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
Ent Mobile Banking App Android Version Support:
• Devices with 4.1 or higher operating systems are supported and have full access to all app functionality.
• Devices below 4.1 have access to our previous app version with original functionality.
CHECK BALANCES - See current account balances for your checking, savings, and credit card accounts.
MOBILE DEPOSIT- Use your camera equipped Android device with autofocus to deposit checks.
VIEW TRANSACTIONS - View recent transaction history in your checking, savings, or credit card accounts and search for specific transactions by date, amount, or check number.
PAY BILLS - Make one-time bill payments to billers you have entered in PNC Online Banking.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Transfer funds between your eligible PNC banking accounts.
LOCATE PNC - Locate the nearest PNC Bank Branch or ATM using zip code or street address.
SECURITY - With PNC's Security Assurance, you can be confident that your personal and financial information will be protected while using PNC Mobile Banking.
For installation support, call: 1-800-762-2035
For general support, call: 1-800-PNC-BANK (762-2265)
PNC does not charge a fee for mobile banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. A supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device. An eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking are required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
It is the Digital Payment Portal of Nepal enabled with hosted wallet both Internet and mobile wallet along with new and unique services like VISA Prepaid Card, Payout Agent (Cash in and Cash out) and different payment facilities.
eSewa account can be recharged through various option such as Mobile Banking, Internet Banking and counter deposit through member banks, fund transfer from another eSewa user.
The fund in eSewa account can be used for utility payments, buying Recharge cards, making payments when purchasing online and making payments when purchasing through offline stores by accessing eSewa account through web or mobile.
eSewa also facilitates:
Wallet to Wallet,
Wallet to Bank,
Bank to Wallet,
Wallet to Remittance transactions.
Never miss a sale again.
Accept cash, credit card, check, and ACH payments anywhere from your Android phone or tablet with CHARGE Anywhere®’s award-winning Mobile Payment App.
Qualify for the lowest credit card processing rates and print receipts with an optional Bluetooth® card reader / receipt printer.
Premium features include advanced reporting, multiple clerks, tax, tips, payment location, signature capture, QuickBooks® integration, NFC, and much more.
*Credit card merchant account may be required.
Learn more at ChargeAnywhereDirect.com or download now for FREE.
- View account balances
- Deposit checks right from your mobile device*** without having to visit a branch or ATM
- Transfer funds between your KeyBank accounts
- Make payments to existing payees
- View and change scheduled Bill Pay payments
- Open an account
- Search and view your transaction history for the last 90 days
- Locate a KeyBank branch or ATM
Our app is safe, secure and convenient
- The same high-level security that we use for Online Banking at KeyBank
- User IDs and passwords are required†
- View account details over a secure connection
- No information is stored on your Android™ device in case it’s lost or stolen
Need help? Have questions about this app? Call 1-800-539-1539.
* Fee may apply based on your account type.
** Available for Android™ smartphones running an OS 2.3 or higher
*** At this time, Mobile Deposit is only available for Android™ devices running an OS 2.3 or higher
† Anyone can download, but you must be enrolled in KeyBank Online Banking to use the app
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
©2015 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC
With BayPort's Mobile App, you can check your account balances, transfer funds, view and activate your cash back offers, deposit checks, and view your transaction history 24/7. Also, you can find our ATM and branch locations.
SAFE and SECURE
Our Mobile Access is encrypted using the Wireless Transport Layer Security (WTLS) protocol, the highest level of security available today. All data that passes between the wireless gateway, our service provider’s servers and BayPort’s web servers, is encrypted with 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
BayPort's Mobile App may be used by all members free of charge. (Please note that many mobile phone carriers charge a monthly fee for wireless web access and may also charge for the volume of data exchanged.)
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for answers about BayPort's Mobile App.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.bayportcu.org/site/online_privacy_policy.html
App Permissions for Android
Storage- To know RAM available on device for App performance.
Your Location- To know location for LocatorSearch and time zones for logging activity.
Camera- For Remote Deposit Capture.
Reading Interaction Info- To make Pop Money transactions direct from contact listing.
Phone Calls- To call Financial Institution direct from links on the App and detect for Onetime Passcode.
Network Communication- Transferring of data within the App activity.
System Tools- To have access to SD storage data in the event additional contacts are stored there.
Network Communication- To know if you’re on Wi-FI/3G/4G for transferring data.
Your Account- To download the App and for the reporting purposes on the Developer Console.
Services That Cost You Money- SMS Messaging/Roaming fees.
Hardware Controls- For Remote Deposit Capture.
Your Personal Data- Access your Contacts for Pop Money.
Manage your accounts, view copies of your cleared checks, and view transaction history. Busy members can also make quick transfers within TLCCU accounts and find the closest ATM in TLCCU’s network.
SAFE and SECURE
TLCCU uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile service providers. Security measures block unauthorized access and protect your data, no matter how you access your accounts.
With a single click, you can find the fee-free ATMs near you and locate the closest TLCCU branch. Our search map provides addresses and branch contact information.
All TLCCU members may use our Mobile Application for no charge. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Consult our Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers about TLCCU Mobile App.