Simplicity and efficiency! We believe less is more and that is what makes typing process easy and lightning fast. As you type a word, ThickButtons enlarges and highlights those buttons which you will most likely press and shrinks all the others which reduces the chance of making an error, especially on devices with average screen size.
Ask a question or request help on our Google+ Community
Unlike other keyboards that make you learn new input methods, ThickButtons changes itself dynamically as you type, helping you to improve typing speed, accuracy and make less errors. Save your valuable time and be more efficient with ThickButtons!
Our goal is to save your valuable time, that’s why we’ve developed a set of features that strive for your typing efficiency and simplicity. Each of them is based on predictions and learning users habits. But what exactly makes typing with ThickButtons so fast and efficient? Have a look at these awesome features and you will find out!
== Key Features ==
- Buttons that are most likely to be pressed next are highlighted and enlarged which greatly reduces the chance of making an error.
- Word suggestions based on the frequency of the word usage in specific language and usage of the word by the user.
- Voice input support.
- ThickButtons can learn new words typed by the user.
- Highly customizable button resizing modes. Turn on and off button resizing in portrait or landscape modes, customize the buttons enlargement.
ThickButtons supports the following languages and keyboard layouts (we are currently working on more languages support):
== Languages supported ==
Bulgarian – Българска клавиатура,
Czech -Česká klávesnice,
Croatian – Hrvatske tipkovnice,
Danish – Danske tastatur,
Dutch -Nederlands toetsenbord,
Estonian – Eesti klaviatuur,
Finnish – Suomen näppäimistö,
French – Clavier français,
German – Deutsch Tastatur,
Greek – Ελληνικό πληκτρολόγιο,
Hungarian – Magyar billentyűzet,
Italian – Tastiera italiana,
Latvian – Latvijas klaviatūras,
Lithuanian – Lietuvos klaviatūros,
Norwegian – Norsk tastatur,
Polish – Polska klawiatura,
Portuguese – Teclado Português,
Romanian – Român tastatură,
Russian – Русская клавиатура,
Serbian – cyrillic – Ћирилица српска тастатура,
Serbian – latin – Latin srpskoj tastaturi,
Slovak – Slovenská klávesnica,
Slovenian – Slovensko tipkovnico,
Spanish – Teclado en español,
Swedish – Svenskt tangentbord,
Turkish – Türkçe klavye,
Ukrainian -Українськa клавіатурa
== Permission explanation ==
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for voice input. This permission just check if there is an internet connection. ThickButtons *does not* require INTERNET permission, which is needed to actually use network connection.
RECORD_AUDIO - voice input
VIBRATE - vibrate on typing
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - export dictionaries to paid version
== Support ==
To find out how to use ThickButtons and features overview visit http://thickbuttons.com
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
Featurse in free version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
Fetures in full version:
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey x, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: best androidkeyboard ,a.i.type free,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,multiling,texting pro,T9 akeyboard,compact keyboard. Touchpal, go keyboard.Jelly Bean
English, Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, Deutch, French, Italian, Swedish, Turkish, Hebrew, Tatar,Bashkir.
Input with autocopletions for English, Russian, Ukrainian, Tatar and Bashkir languages.
After installation you need make these steps:
Go to System settings >Language and keyboard, enable Jbak Keyboard.
Press Ok on alert about stealing codes and passwords. Keyboard not steal passwords:)
In any input field press Input method > Jbak Keyboard.
If you know something about xml, you can create your own keyboard or language! See details on official web-site.
Each letter key of keyboard contains additional symbol, which avaliable by long-press of this key
Long-press of Shift key displays special keyboard for text editing. With this keyboard you can easy move cursol, select text, copy, paste an cut
Long-press of Enter displays keyboard for input emoticons.
Long-press of 123 opens menu, where avaliable main settings, multi clipboard and templates. Multi clipboard stores 20 last copied text for inserting into text fields. Templates can contains any text for quick inserting into text fields and some special instructions for operations with selection
Keyboard contains many settings. There are:
Key height, different for portrait and landscape, with preview;
List of languages for switching;
Keyboard for all languages;
Fonts for labels on keys
Skin, one of 6 integrated skins
Font for fullscreen editor;
Vibro for short and long press, and perions in miliseconds;
Stetes of Shift key (for example, you can disable CapsLock);
Auto case changing and insertings spaces
Specially designed for fast input to save your time.
It is a migration of Ice Cream Sandwich keyboard to the lower versions of android 2.2, 2.3 and 3.0.
Recent Changes: Based on latest Android 4.0.3 and Android 4.1.
This is the trial version of Cellular big button keyboard, which is a wonderful solution for the tiny keys problem of QWERTY keyboard on a normal touch-screen mobile. After hundreds times of trials, a promotion dialog will show.
Feedback and bug report are welcome.
You can leave your comment here or write to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
To enable the cellular keyboard:
On your Android phone, tap Settings.
- Now tap on Language & keyboard.
- click on the "Cellular Keyboard" to activate it.
- go to the Message and try to compose one new message. Long click on the input and then select "Input method"
- In the popup window select "cellular keyboard".
TouchPal Emoji Keyboard is a free keyboard for Android phone that helps you to fast input over 800 emoji, emoticons, smileys and text faces conveniently, supports customizable keyboard themes, delivers best next word prediction and much more.
TouchPal - the No.1 Emoji Keyboard for mobile phone:
- Mobile Innovation Global Award winner
- 300 million users worldwide are using our emojis and creating their own keyboard themes.
Highlights of TouchPal:
- TouchPal's best feature is its prediction technology. Users type faster when using TouchPal and find that it learns their words quickly too.
- Input Emoji, Emoticon and Smiley anywhere conveniently like message, text, email, note, contact, sms.
- Customizable keyboard themes, 100+ Colorful Themes available and DIY your own theme
- Set personal photo as background
- Contextual Prediction - Most powerful error correction: correct mistyping , spelling errors and capitalization automatically. (eg. type “cute emoticons” and TouchPal corrects it to “Cute Emoticons”)
Other Advanced Features:
- Diversity emoji and symbols
- Copy, cut, paste and arrow key
- Customizable key press sound
- Clipboard for multiple fast copy and paste
- Auto-pair for symbols like () "" . Long press on the symbol to try it.
- Input emoji & emoticon in any app you like.
- Emoji categorized in multiple categories.
How to Enable TouchPal Emoji Keyboard?
- Enable the Input, First go to HOME -> Setting -> Language & Keyboard, and then check TouchPal to ENABLE it.
- To use Keyboard Emoji Keyboard, you need to change the input method.
- Change the input method by holding the Text Box, and select the "Input Method", then choose TouchPal.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/touchpal
Join our Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TouchPal.Keyboard
VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU GET BACK TO THE DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Trial” box. Then:
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard Trial" in the list (see the video)
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Smart Keyboard Trial"
IMPORTANT: the Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this Trial if you installed the Pro version. You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in Trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Multitouch keyboard with multi-language support, skins, voice input, T9 and compact, Smart dictionary, custom Auto-Text, hard keyboard support, calibration, many appearance and prediction options.
Don't forget to read the FAQ on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
If you find bugs such as force close issues, please go to the web site and contact the support. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Decoration Keyboard has been well designed to help speeding up typing while reduce accidental typing errors efficiently. It supports many languages with various localized input methods. It can help you to reduce typing mistakes with its built in big buttons.
Videos to learn how to activate the keyboard:
- Fast typing
- Big buttons help to write faster than other keyboards
- Full control you can choose to mute sounds or vibration while typing
- Full control to show or hide the labeled buttons.
- You can control the vibration duration when typing
- Show suggestions while typing to correct the common mistakes
- More than 40 languages are supported
- Auto decoration for English letters
- Auto decoration for Arabic letters
- Support 3, 4 ,5″, 7″, 9″/10″ tablet
1. How to enable Decoration Keyboard?
1st Step: After downloading Decoration Keyboard , go into the Settings Menu -> Languages and input ->, click the Enable Decoration Keyboard checkbox to enable.
2nd Step: go into the Settings Menu -> Languages and input ->, click the Settings icon next to Decoration Keyboard to enter the Settings for Decoration Keyboard. then you can change the settings of keyboard as you like and select the input languages you want to type with.
what makes Decoration Keyboard the best keyboard to choose :
* It supports so many languages! The keyboard has over 40 keyboard layouts, to support as many languages as possible.
* It’s safe and easy to use
☆Polish-PL- język polski
☆Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
☆Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Privacy notice: while installing Decoration Keyboard, you will receive a warning message about collecting sensitive data. This is the standard general-purpose Android message issued for any downloaded keyboard and it does not pertain to Decoration Keyboard.
1. Install from Android market;
2. Go to Home screen/Settings/Language and keyboard/ and check "Programmer Keyboard";
3. When you type, long press on the text, select "Input Method" from the menu and then "Programmer Keyboard" from the second menu.
Programming directly from your phone finally made easy!
This free keyboard has autocomplete with all PHP functions, and the long awaited Undo and Redo keys. Regarding buttons, you can find all the special characters used in programming, like:
-arrow keys / buttons (select text keys when Shift is pressed)
-copy key / button
-cut key / button
-paste key / button
-delete key / button
-tab key / button
-home key / button
-end key / button
-select line key / button
-select word key / button
-Alt key / button
-Menu (Ctrl) key / button
-undo key / button
-redo key / button
There are two types of keyboards: the full keyboard and the compact keyboard with two sets of keys. You can toggle easily between all three sets of keyboards. In full view, there is also Escape key witch hides the keyboard.
Try it and enjoy :)
All-in-one light-weight keyboard
★🌟 No INTERNET permission = No sensitive data/password can be sent out
★ Emoji, kaomoji and emoticons
★ Extreme customizable/scalable
★ Many layouts (swipe ← to toggle ): T9, compact, Cyrillic phonetic, Qwerty / Azerty / Qwertz / Dvorak / Left Hand / Right Hand / Colemak / Neo / Bépo / 나랏글
★ εχ๑тὶς, math, smiley faces, Edit Mode, Num Pad, symbols keyboard
★ Input with Unicode
★ Special keys for ssh, telnet, remote desktop: Esc, Ctrl, Alt, tap…
★ Gesture shortcuts
★ Voice input
★ Auto correction so you can blind type or type approximately
★ Autotext / shorthand (e.g. bb→be right back)
★ Word learning
★ Split mode for tablets (thumb typing)
★ ICS (ice cream sandwich) tested.
★ Accents key / dead-key
★ Fast language switching for bilingual, multilingual or polyglot
Supported IME or languages (notes: the new OKeyboard has more languages):
Azərbaycan Azerbaijani, azeri
Bahasa Indonesia Indonesian
Bahasa Melayu Malay
Basa Jawa Javanese
Basa Sunda Sundanese
Bosanski jezik Bosnian
Diné bizaad Navajo, Navaho
Español, Castellano Spanish; Castilian
Euskara, Euskera Basque
Français, Langue Française French
Gàidhlig Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
Gjuha Shqipe Albanian
Hrvatski Jezik Croatian
IPA International Phonetic Alphabet
Język Polski Polish
Lakȟóta Sioux, Lakota
Latine, Lingua Latina Latin
Latviešu Valoda Latvian
Lietuvių Kalba Lithuanian
Limba Română, Moldovenească Romanian, Moldavian
Mvskoke Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Norsk bokmål Norwegian Bokmål
Ōlelo Hawaiʻi Hawaiian
Schwyzerdütsch Swiss German
Serbsce, Serbski Sorbian, Wendish, Lusatian
Slovenčina, Slovenský jazyk Slovak
Slovenski jezik, Slovenščina Slovene
Tiếng Việt Vietnamese
Türkmen Түркмен Turkmen
беларуская мова Belarusian
български език Bulgarian
кыргыз тили Kirghiz, Kyrgyz
қазақ тілі Kazakh
македонски јазик Macedonian
русский язык Russian
српски језик Serbian
татар теле Tatar
тоҷикӣ, toğikī, تاجیکی Tajik
Тыва дыл Tuvan
українська мова Ukrainian
ئۇيغۇرچە Uighur, Uyghur
بهاس ملايو Malay
پښتو Pashto Pushto
سنڌي، سندھی Sindhi
فارسی Persian, Farsi
ދިވެހި Dhivehi Maldivian
አማርኛ Amharic Ethiopian
मराठी Marathi (Marāṭhī)
संस्कृतम् Sanskrit (Saṁskṛta)
हिन्दी, हिंदी Hindi (Devanagari)
বিষ্ণুপ্রিয়া মণিপুরী Bishnupriya Manipuri
ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Panjabi, Punjabi
မြန်မာဘာသာ Myanmar, Burmese
ខ្មែរ, ខេមរភាសា, ភាសាខ្មែរ Khmer
ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ Cherokee
ᐊᓂᔑᓈᐯᒧᐎᓐ Ojibwe, Ojibwa
한국어 (韓國語), 조선어 (朝鮮語) Korean
한자 (Hanja) 키보드
ꆈꌠ꒿ Nuosu, Yi, 彝
粤拼 廣東話 香港字
手写(手寫)识别 中日韩 CJK Handwriting recognition
日本語 にほんご 入力 (漢字 仮名)
Japanese kanji hiragana katakana
ローマ字 Romaji キーボード
Features of Emoji Color Keyboard.
- Free android emoji keyboard.
- Include various colorful keyboard.
- 800+ emojis, emoticons, smiley.
- Gesture keyboard navigation.
- Attractive emoji keyboard themes.
- Emoji keyboard for send emoji to other phone using message,text,email,note,contact,sms.
- Emoji keyboard provide smart and user-friendly interface.
- Emoji keyboard support fast and smart input.
How to enable Emoji Color Keyboard?
- Open Emoji Color Keyboard app.
- Click the "ENABLE EMOJI COLOR KEYBOARD" button then enable it in the system input settings.
How to set Emoji Color Keyboard as default keyboard
- Open Emoji Color Keyboard app.
- Click the "CHANGE KEYBOARD TYPE" button then you can change Emoji Color Keyboard as default keyboard.
Using 4 to 8 big buttons with tap & slide typing approach, even big fingers can type on small device properly. And users will able to type without looking at the keyboard with some practice.
1. 8-buttons Full-QWERTY mode for all normal keyboard characters on ONE screen, including letters, numbers, symbols, AND cursor arrow key.
2. 4-buttons letter-only Small-QWERTY mode for more screen space.
3. User defined shortcuts let users input their favor text quickly. Dynamic shortcuts help users input current date and time easily.
4. Installable plug-ins to extends features such as add word suggestion, change appearance, and add keyboard layout.
5. Key Mapper to customized letters of the key buttons to suit personal habit, or swap letters position to recreate keyboard layout such as QWERTZ or AZERTY.
Please enable Flit Keyboard from Language settings after installed, and read the help messages from Flit Keyboard settings for usage and tips.
[Note: For any problem, please check out the FAQ in product website]
Please download Emoji Keyboard from http://goo.gl/kU5sfi.
Emoji Keyboard is a free, smart and colorful Emoji Keyboard for Android that help you to fast input over 3000 emoji, emoticons, smiley, sticker and text face conveniently everywhere including message, text, email and chat with social app etc. It’s the best Emoji Keyboard for Android with over 100 beautiful themes, smart gesture type and auto correct, highly customization with color, layout, font and over 55 languages support.
Highlights of Emoji Keyboard
► OVER 3000 EMOJI & EMOTICONS
- Fast input emoji in message,text,email,note and chat with social apps
- Smart emoji prediction to match emoji for your words
- Text face including ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
► FAST & SMART INPUT
- Top row number input
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Auto correct and smart next word suggestion
- Over 30 dictionaries for different languages
► BEAUTIFUL THEMES
- Over 100 beautiful themes
- Continue to increase
► HIGHLY CUSTOMIZATION
- Resize and split layout as you wish
- Customizable key press sound
- Customizable keyboard color, font and wallpaper
► OTHER ADVANCED FEATURES
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key
- Clipboard for fast copy and paste
► To use Emoji Keyboard with Skin Keyboard.
- Your Emoji Keyboard need to be updated to version 2.0 or later
Join our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kkemojikeyboard
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kkemojikeyboard
For more information, please refer to our FAQ:https://emojikeyboard.uservoice.com
Want to help in our localization efforts and please contact with email@example.com. Thanks!
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
1 . Supports multiple languages and input methods
- Korean ( Tenchijin , naratgeul , short vowels , bul Layout , Sky )
Two . Column 5 is the keyboard
- Numeric keyboard or the arrow on the top of the keyboard to the keyboard layout is available
Three . Split Layout Support
Four . Hardware keyboard support
- Basic and short vowels in hardware keyboard input method that you can use
Five . And long press gesture support
- Press and hold a variety of gestures and commands that can be executed
Six . The layout of the keyboard to suit your tastes and themes can be set
Seven . Thousands of phone keyboard theme decorating applications can be applied in the BeautyPlay
- dodol Keyboard Detail features
1 . It can not come under any keyboard usability
Two . Free keyboard, which can be changed as desired
Three . BeautyPlay easy to work with this theme, the ability to change
Four . Easy configuration and many languages / input method support
The keyboard is always to be developed
If you have any bugs or improving things function , please send e-mail to
- Bugs and improvements Contact : FiberTheMax@gmail.com
- Affiliates Contact : FiberTheMax@gmail.com
Ergonomically designed for the best tablet experience!
- Need to type while holding the tablet? No problem! Convenient Split mode!
- Easily switch to a desktop-like full size keyboard with a single button!
- Computer keyboard-like layout - number keys and symbols the way it should be
- 6 keyboard types: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German
Making your tablet life pretty easy, in a pretty and easy way!
-SHIFT key can be either clicked once, or used like a computer keyboard (hold while pressing other keys)
-CAPSLOCK uppercases alphabet characters and keeps the numbers normal, just like a desktop keyboard
How to enable keyboard:
1. Open the Tablet Keyboard application to start the setup.
When you enable the keyboard, it will show a standard Android warning about the input method being able to collect the text you type. This is a standard warning which shows up for ALL third party keyboards. Obviously, a keyboard application needs to know what you are typing, otherwise it won't work. There is nothing to worry about as Tablet Keyboard does not collect or record any personal information. There isn't a single keyboard out there that won't display this message. As an added assurance, Tablet Keyboard requires no other special permissions (i.e. external storage, network permission).
Keywords: tablet keyboard Tablet keyboard tablet Tablet full size nexus7 keyboard nexus 7 keyboard nexus 10 keyboard nexus10 keyboard Asus transformer keyboard fullsize keyboard thumb keyboard side keyboard split keyboard big keyboard easy convenient ergonomic
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise