It can open, create, edit and save XML files, as well as HTML. It alse validates every input and adds syntax coloration.
Use a long press on any node to bring the context menu. Also default quick action are enabled : simple tap to edit, double tap to add a children.
Axel can read valid XML documents, HTML documents (valid or not), and some compressed formats (APK compressed XML, PList).
Please feel free to contact me to report bugs, request new features or comment this application.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Axel)
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: email@example.com
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
Design your Android XML File, which defines the Interface of your App, in the Editor, Hierachy-List or in the UI-Designer. The UI-Designer allows you to drag and drop the Views to change their position within your Android XML File. This tool enables you to edit and create your Android Layout XML Files on the way.
See how your Layouts look on runtime in the build-in UI-Designer.
Keywords: UI Designer, Android XML IDE, GUI Designer, Android GUI Designer, App Designer
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
ManifestViewer is application for developer.
It is supporting to API Level 16.
* FUNCTION *
- You can watch and save the AndroidManifest.xml of installed.
- you can search application from intent-filter or uses-permission.
* ATTENSION *
- Operable for Android 1.6 version or above.
- Optimized design for SmartPhone(not Tablet).
* PERMISSION *
Since AndroidManifest.xml is saved on SD card, it is used.
android manifest xml intent filter permission search setting develop application
Fully integrated with Root Explorer. When browsing files in Root Explorer, selecting a database file automatically launches this app instead of the database viewer that is built into Root Explorer.
Non-root users can browse and edit databases on the SD card.
Data is displayed in a smooth scrollable grid and records can be filtered on any field value.
To quickly get to regularly accessed databases you can either add them to the bookmarks list or look on the recently accessed tab.
The SMS Converter apps (All in one app ) is used to fetch SMS details (Inbox, Sent , Draft and Conversations ) and Convert into an Standard Document such as Text Document , PDF Document , Word Document ,Html table , comma-separated values Document and also used to add the SMS text to Email body .
❐ VIEW SMS:
This Inbox Message, Sent message, Draft Message are arranged in an particular ordered list ,the user can easy select the particular SMS from the list. SMS Converter categorized into following .
» All SMS
» Inbox SMS
» Sent SMS
» Draft SMS
» Conversation SMS threads
The user selected SMS category to select the particular SMS. The SMS are arranged in Ascending or descending order with the affect loading list. And also filter the SMS by date (between starting date to Ending date) . In the Conversation SMS thread, the user can able to sort the conversation thread by Recent to Past SMS Conversations, Past to Recent Conversations, Favorite to Rare Conversations and Rare to Favorite SMS Conversations. Each SMS Conversation is represented with the SMS count.
❐ CONVERTER SETTING:
After Selecting the SMS or SMS Conversation thread, SMS Converter provides a Setting for the text conversion. User can change Date Format, Contact name format with contact number and also unable and disable the following.
• Serial Number
• Message Date
• Message Type
• Contacts Name
• Message Body
And the Summary of the document also can be added at the End of the document. User can select the particular document as shown one by one.
✎ Add SMS Text to Email Body:
- The preview of the SMS text is shown with the sample text , once the user select the preview sample . the selected SMS or SMS Conversation thread with conversion setting will be converter based on preview sample and Added to Email Body .
✎TEXT Document (.txt file):
- The selected SMS is converted into Text Document based on the preview samples.
✎SMS Converter Pro features;
- For Safe Conversion 2000 SMS text can be added to Email body.
✎Comma-separated values Document (.csv file):
The selected SMS is converted into .csv Document based on conversion settings.
✎Word Document (.doc file)
- Word document (Xml format) can be created from the SMS collections with an single click. User can also customize the word document by adding Header and Footer, content header, content with Font, Font Color, Font Size, Font Style (Normal, Bold, italic, Strike, Bold and italic, uppercase, superscript and subscript), and Background color. Document can be view and modified in any system.
✎PDF Document (.pdf file)
PDF file can also be created from the use SMS Collection with a single click. User can also customize the PDF document by changing document orientation ( portrait , landscape ) , document size (A3,A4) ,margin (top, bottom, left &right ) . Font size, Font color, Font style (Normal, Bold, Italic, bold and italic, strike & underline) , border (border Size, border color, border type) , Add Secure Password for Document , and also user can able to compress Document .
✎Html Document (.html file)
Html file is created with the Cascading Style Sheets.
❐FILE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM :
The above Document types are managed with File management System , the SMS Converter also have an access to Open ,Rename, Delete and Share the converted file document . This file is stored in the Home directory (SMS Converter by default) in the SD card. The user can also change the Home directory.
The SMS Converter app is integrated with animation Effects, which helps the user to easy, simple to use.
Support & feedback :
✉ Sent Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can use files 'txt', 'csv', 'xls'
- You can customize the columns to be imported. Also files without headers can be imported.
- Fileds separators can be customized
From rel. 6.2.0 you can not only import contacts but also replace or update existing ones.
* Imports contacts from .csv (comma separated values) file either from device memory or from FTP server
* Automatically maps the address book fields from your .csv file (e.g. Postal code -> ZIP code)
* Gives you option to adjust the mapping
* Creates a new group for your imported contacts. You can also choose to import all the contacts into the main address book.
CSV Contacts Importer imports your contacts from a .csv file. Most of the handset providers have a PC suite (e.g. Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung etc.) from which you can easily export all your contacts to a .csv file. You can also do the same from most of the computer applications (Outlook, Thunderbird etc.) and other mobile devices (Palm etc.). Here's the step-by-step guide to import your contacts
1. Export your existing address book to .csv file (refer to your mobile handset manual for details).
2. Upload the .csv file to an FTP site or get the .csv file in to device memory.
3. Launch CSV Contacts Importer and enter the access details to the FTP site (username, password and the csv filename) or browse & select the .csv file in the device file system.
4. CSV Contacts Importer will map the fields and present you with a table. You can edit the map if you want.
5. Enter a group name to which you want to import all the contacts to. Leave it blank to import to the main address book.
6. Tap 'Import' and you are done! The number of contacts that are imported will be displayed.
1. The developers of CSV Contacts Importer do not provide the FTP server for placing your contacts (.csv) file.
2. Import of first 250 contacts is free and you need to purchase the premium import if you want to import more than 250 contacts.
**Please note you must have a proper "BlueScripts.xml" in the root SD directory for this application to function**
This program allows the user to automate sending messages to Bluetooth radios for embedded system projects without the need to input the messages on a terminal application or write a separate Android program.
The program looks for "BlueScripts.xml" in the root directory. This file is parsed for "scripts". Each script contains "actions" which are targeted at a single Bluetooth MAC address. Each "action" is message/address pair.
Each script creates a clickable item in the scrolling menu that will execute the script's actions on click. Replies are outputted in a log area.
For documentation of the XML file structure and the BlueScripts program in general please visit: http://teholabs.com/docs/bluescripts:overview
Backup and Restore your SMS Messages to SD Card, Gmail account or Dropbox account. Lock any application you want.
● Backup and restore your SMS messages
● Backup SMS messages to your Gmail account
● Backup SMS messages to your Dropbox account
● Email a backup file
● Insert SMS message
● Export SMS messages in TXT, CSV or HTML format
● Import SMS messages from TXT or CSV file
● Protect your SMS application with a password
● Schedule automatic backups or manually back up your SMS messages
● Search the SMS messages through your backups and export results
● View backup contents on your phone or computer
This application needs access to the following:
✓ Your messages
edit SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS
* Needed to read or write sms messages during backup or restore process.
✓ Network communication
full Internet access
view network state
* To access Gmail account
modify/delete SD card contents
* To export sms messages to sdcard.
✓ Your personal information
read contact data
* To display contact names in backups.
✓ System tools
prevent phone from sleeping
automatically start at boot
retrieve running applications
* To prevent the phone from going to sleep during backup or restore process.
* To start schedule backups after reboot
* To protect SMS application using a password
✓ Hardware controls
* To vibrate when the backup or restore operation is completed.
If you prefer, the CSV file is automatically saved at your SD card root, with the name "contacts.csv".
It not only exports names and phone numbers but also all informations registered (work, city, street, ...).
You can do the same for all your SMS too, and you can send it by email or get it at your SD card root, with the name "sms.csv".
Try it, you will appreciate !
MP3 Shoutcast not yet working.
Remote audio is to your sound card what vnc is to your video card.
It is able to listen to your /dev/dsp sound by ssh or by web server.
Now you can listen to your music collection without storing it on your sd card.
Call a phone number with your home phone without having to type it digit after digit. If your home phone is able to recognize a sound pulsation, it will listen to your smartphone for a "tone generated" phone number.
This application handles all international exit codes, whatever is your current country/network operator (even during roaming).
This application is really discreet, it binds to the call action of android, and provides a very simple launcher (with dual panel mode) to call each contact by DTMF sound code generation.
No ad, and free.
16/05/2010 Eyes blinking
18/04/2010 Speed setting available.
This widget is a port of the famous Xeyes PC widget onto Android. It will soon have 3 modes : looking anywhere, looking at (x, y), looking at you.