Backup and Restore your SMS Messages to SD Card, Gmail account or Dropbox account. Lock any application you want.
● Backup and restore your SMS messages
● Backup SMS messages to your Gmail account
● Backup SMS messages to your Dropbox account
● Email a backup file
● Insert SMS message
● Export SMS messages in TXT, CSV or HTML format
● Import SMS messages from TXT or CSV file
● Protect your SMS application with a password
● Schedule automatic backups or manually back up your SMS messages
● Search the SMS messages through your backups and export results
● View backup contents on your phone or computer
This application needs access to the following:
✓ Your messages
edit SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS
* Needed to read or write sms messages during backup or restore process.
✓ Network communication
full Internet access
view network state
* To access Gmail account
modify/delete SD card contents
* To export sms messages to sdcard.
✓ Your personal information
read contact data
* To display contact names in backups.
✓ System tools
prevent phone from sleeping
automatically start at boot
retrieve running applications
* To prevent the phone from going to sleep during backup or restore process.
* To start schedule backups after reboot
* To protect SMS application using a password
✓ Hardware controls
* To vibrate when the backup or restore operation is completed.
It can open, create, edit and save XML files, as well as HTML. It alse validates every input and adds syntax coloration.
Use a long press on any node to bring the context menu. Also default quick action are enabled : simple tap to edit, double tap to add a children.
Axel can read valid XML documents, HTML documents (valid or not), and some compressed formats (APK compressed XML, PList).
Please feel free to contact me to report bugs, request new features or comment this application.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Axel)
Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
Design your Android XML File, which defines the Interface of your App, in the Editor, Hierachy-List or in the UI-Designer. The UI-Designer allows you to drag and drop the Views to change their position within your Android XML File. This tool enables you to edit and create your Android Layout XML Files on the way.
See how your Layouts look on runtime in the build-in UI-Designer.
Keywords: UI Designer, Android XML IDE, GUI Designer, Android GUI Designer, App Designer
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
- You can use files 'txt', 'csv', 'xls'
- You can customize the columns to be imported. Also files without headers can be imported.
- Fileds separators can be customized
From rel. 6.2.0 you can not only import contacts but also replace or update existing ones.
Fully integrated with Root Explorer. When browsing files in Root Explorer, selecting a database file automatically launches this app instead of the database viewer that is built into Root Explorer.
Non-root users can browse and edit databases on the SD card.
Data is displayed in a smooth scrollable grid and records can be filtered on any field value.
To quickly get to regularly accessed databases you can either add them to the bookmarks list or look on the recently accessed tab.
It allows you to create, load, edit and save csv files on your phone or tablet. It deals with any file regardless of the number of fields or data type (date, number, text etc..). Multiple files can be added and merged. Intelligent recognition of text and numbers ensure proper alignment. Auto detect delimiters. Compatible with Excel.
Other features include:
- Create new CSV files easily.
- Unlimited number of rows & columns (Large files may be slow to process).
- Delimiter: Auto detection or user selected , ; : " @ &
- CSV file information on loading (rows, columns, total cell number).
- Processing information.
- Display 'Normal' & 'Edit' view modes.
- Email function (Option to remove commas).
- Add & delete rows.
- Add & delete columns.
- Move rows up & down.
- Move columns left & right.
- SD card reading / writing.
- Two different styled 'Edit' modes available:
(1) drop down list
(2) edit buttons
- Ability to select default start directory
- Easy to use.
CSV Editor is able to differentiate numerical and text data. This ensures that within cells all text is aligned to the left and numbers to the right. Accordingly data is displayed in a structured and easy to read format. There is NO need to surround text with quotation marks.
CSV Editor is associated with the "csv extension" and enables csv files to be opened directly from other sources such as email or file directory programs.
NOTE large CSV files may take some time to load or be created.
* Imports contacts from .csv (comma separated values) file either from device memory or from FTP server
* Automatically maps the address book fields from your .csv file (e.g. Postal code -> ZIP code)
* Gives you option to adjust the mapping
* Creates a new group for your imported contacts. You can also choose to import all the contacts into the main address book.
CSV Contacts Importer imports your contacts from a .csv file. Most of the handset providers have a PC suite (e.g. Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung etc.) from which you can easily export all your contacts to a .csv file. You can also do the same from most of the computer applications (Outlook, Thunderbird etc.) and other mobile devices (Palm etc.). Here's the step-by-step guide to import your contacts
1. Export your existing address book to .csv file (refer to your mobile handset manual for details).
2. Upload the .csv file to an FTP site or get the .csv file in to device memory.
3. Launch CSV Contacts Importer and enter the access details to the FTP site (username, password and the csv filename) or browse & select the .csv file in the device file system.
4. CSV Contacts Importer will map the fields and present you with a table. You can edit the map if you want.
5. Enter a group name to which you want to import all the contacts to. Leave it blank to import to the main address book.
6. Tap 'Import' and you are done! The number of contacts that are imported will be displayed.
1. The developers of CSV Contacts Importer do not provide the FTP server for placing your contacts (.csv) file.
2. Import of first 250 contacts is free and you need to purchase the premium import if you want to import more than 250 contacts.
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
This application works as a...
SQL Server Client (Microsoft SQL)
Sybase Client (ASE only)
- Full execution availability
- Quick keys [shortcuts]
- Save queries per connection
- History of queries executed
- Placeholders for dynamic saved queries
- Scrollable results with clipboard copy
- Basic SQL syntax highlighting
- Multiple ResultSet compatible
- Built in pagination
Request features or assistance at:
CAUTION: Use app with care. It does not have limitations on such commands as DROP, TRUNCATE, DELETE, etc. Anything you do will be done directly on the server. If you are not sure how, what, who, SQL is... this tool is probably not for you...
-Export text messages (SMS).
-Export contact directories (SIM CARD and phone).
-Share files generated by mail.
-Compressing files, folders and directories to ZIP format.
Any questions, suggestions or problems, please write to email@example.com.
GET THE PRO VERSION OF BACKUP2CSV FOR MORE FEATURES!
Tags: SMS, Messages, Contacts, Export, Import, Restore, CSV, XLS, Backup, Backup, ZIP, compress, Excel, Copy, Security
Call a phone number with your home phone without having to type it digit after digit. If your home phone is able to recognize a sound pulsation, it will listen to your smartphone for a "tone generated" phone number.
This application handles all international exit codes, whatever is your current country/network operator (even during roaming).
This application is really discreet, it binds to the call action of android, and provides a very simple launcher (with dual panel mode) to call each contact by DTMF sound code generation.
No ad, and free.
MP3 Shoutcast not yet working.
Remote audio is to your sound card what vnc is to your video card.
It is able to listen to your /dev/dsp sound by ssh or by web server.
Now you can listen to your music collection without storing it on your sd card.
16/05/2010 Eyes blinking
18/04/2010 Speed setting available.
This widget is a port of the famous Xeyes PC widget onto Android. It will soon have 3 modes : looking anywhere, looking at (x, y), looking at you.