It can open, create, edit and save XML files, as well as HTML. It alse validates every input and adds syntax coloration.
Use a long press on any node to bring the context menu. Also default quick action are enabled : simple tap to edit, double tap to add a children.
Axel can read valid XML documents, HTML documents (valid or not), and some compressed formats (APK compressed XML, PList).
Please feel free to contact me to report bugs, request new features or comment this application.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Axel)
Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: email@example.com
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
Design your Android XML File, which defines the Interface of your App, in the Editor, Hierachy-List or in the UI-Designer. The UI-Designer allows you to drag and drop the Views to change their position within your Android XML File. This tool enables you to edit and create your Android Layout XML Files on the way.
See how your Layouts look on runtime in the build-in UI-Designer.
Keywords: UI Designer, Android XML IDE, GUI Designer, Android GUI Designer, App Designer
Backup and Restore your SMS Messages to SD Card, Gmail account or Dropbox account. Lock any application you want.
● Backup and restore your SMS messages
● Backup SMS messages to your Gmail account
● Backup SMS messages to your Dropbox account
● Email a backup file
● Insert SMS message
● Export SMS messages in TXT, CSV or HTML format
● Import SMS messages from TXT or CSV file
● Protect your SMS application with a password
● Schedule automatic backups or manually back up your SMS messages
● Search the SMS messages through your backups and export results
● View backup contents on your phone or computer
This application needs access to the following:
✓ Your messages
edit SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS
* Needed to read or write sms messages during backup or restore process.
✓ Network communication
full Internet access
view network state
* To access Gmail account
modify/delete SD card contents
* To export sms messages to sdcard.
✓ Your personal information
read contact data
* To display contact names in backups.
✓ System tools
prevent phone from sleeping
automatically start at boot
retrieve running applications
* To prevent the phone from going to sleep during backup or restore process.
* To start schedule backups after reboot
* To protect SMS application using a password
✓ Hardware controls
* To vibrate when the backup or restore operation is completed.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
ManifestViewer is application for developer.
It is supporting to API Level 16.
* FUNCTION *
- You can watch and save the AndroidManifest.xml of installed.
- you can search application from intent-filter or uses-permission.
* ATTENSION *
- Operable for Android 1.6 version or above.
- Optimized design for SmartPhone(not Tablet).
* PERMISSION *
Since AndroidManifest.xml is saved on SD card, it is used.
android manifest xml intent filter permission search setting develop application
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
Выбор цвета создаваемой кнопки осуществляется установкой своих значений ARGB или из списка основных цветов. На сегодняшний день доступны:
Safety Web colors;
Android Material design colors;
Windows 8 Metro design colors.
При нажатии в меню приложения "Create XML", будут созданы 5 файлов:
button.xml - кнопка в обычном (не нажатом) состоянии;
button_pressed.xml - кнопка в нажатом состоянии;
button_selector.xml - изменение состояния кнопки;
button_text_color_selector.xml - изменение цвета текста на кнопке в обычном и нажатом состоянии;
layout.xml - собственно, сама кнопка с привязками к селекторам.
Просто скопируйте первые 4 файла в ваш проект по пути YourProject/res/drawable и саму кнопку из файла layout.xml в нужное Вам место.
Additionally I added some init.d scripts, it's advised only to install these if you know what you're doing!
Root is required!
WARNING TO ALL NOOBS:
Stop flashing apns-conf.xml if you don't know what It is... If your data connection works why would you flash it?
It's only for phones that have no APN configuration so far.
To restore just download a custom rom from XDA-Developers and pick the /system/etc/apns-conf.xml file from there..
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
* Imports contacts from .csv (comma separated values) file either from device memory or from FTP server
* Automatically maps the address book fields from your .csv file (e.g. Postal code -> ZIP code)
* Gives you option to adjust the mapping
* Creates a new group for your imported contacts. You can also choose to import all the contacts into the main address book.
CSV Contacts Importer imports your contacts from a .csv file. Most of the handset providers have a PC suite (e.g. Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung etc.) from which you can easily export all your contacts to a .csv file. You can also do the same from most of the computer applications (Outlook, Thunderbird etc.) and other mobile devices (Palm etc.). Here's the step-by-step guide to import your contacts
1. Export your existing address book to .csv file (refer to your mobile handset manual for details).
2. Upload the .csv file to an FTP site or get the .csv file in to device memory.
3. Launch CSV Contacts Importer and enter the access details to the FTP site (username, password and the csv filename) or browse & select the .csv file in the device file system.
4. CSV Contacts Importer will map the fields and present you with a table. You can edit the map if you want.
5. Enter a group name to which you want to import all the contacts to. Leave it blank to import to the main address book.
6. Tap 'Import' and you are done! The number of contacts that are imported will be displayed.
1. The developers of CSV Contacts Importer do not provide the FTP server for placing your contacts (.csv) file.
2. Import of first 250 contacts is free and you need to purchase the premium import if you want to import more than 250 contacts.
Call a phone number with your home phone without having to type it digit after digit. If your home phone is able to recognize a sound pulsation, it will listen to your smartphone for a "tone generated" phone number.
This application handles all international exit codes, whatever is your current country/network operator (even during roaming).
This application is really discreet, it binds to the call action of android, and provides a very simple launcher (with dual panel mode) to call each contact by DTMF sound code generation.
No ad, and free.
MP3 Shoutcast not yet working.
Remote audio is to your sound card what vnc is to your video card.
It is able to listen to your /dev/dsp sound by ssh or by web server.
Now you can listen to your music collection without storing it on your sd card.
16/05/2010 Eyes blinking
18/04/2010 Speed setting available.
This widget is a port of the famous Xeyes PC widget onto Android. It will soon have 3 modes : looking anywhere, looking at (x, y), looking at you.