• Track all your interests in one place with the new combined feed view
• Get instant notifications when you receive an answer or comment
• Search for questions, or browse by tag
• Ask, answer, comment and vote on questions
This is the official app for all Stack Exchange sites, including Stack Overflow, Super User, Server Fault, Ask Ubuntu and Arqade.
New to Stack Exchange? Here’s how it works:
• Anybody can ask or answer a question
• The best answers are voted to the top
• You earn reputation points for every vote you receive
• Unlock privileges as you earn reputation, like the ability to comment or vote
• The community is run by you: moderators are elected, and top users have access to special tools to help moderate
Stacks supports: stackoverflow.com, superuser.com, meta.stackoverflow.com, serverfault.com, ….
- Supports all the sites in the Stack Exchange network
- Easy access to over a million questions and answers, on topics from programming to cooking
- View full questions and answers including comments and images
- Sort questions by date, votes, popularity.
- Search for topics that interest you by the title, body text or phrase
- Browse tags
- Track your user to see your questions, answers, reputation changes and badges
If you have any questions or a great new feature idea for Stacks, please, email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacks is a 3rd party user of the Stack Exchange API, and not endorsed by any of the stack exchange team.
Stack Remote is a dedicated android app for the Stack Exchange sites (Stack Overflow, Super User, Server Fault, Stack Exchange, User Experience, Gaming and related websites)
The app uses the ready-only api provided by Stack Exchange to browse view questions and answers on any of the sites from Stack Exchange. Users can also follow tags from particular stacks(sites) and get notified when a new questions is posted on a followed tag. Users have the option to authenticate their accounts and check for inbox messages.
Comments feature now available as the app now runs on Stack Exchange v2.1 API.
Since this is a read only app, you always have the option to go to the website link, where you can post questions, answers.
This is an extension for the DashClock widget by Roman Nurik. It requires DashClock to be installed:
How to enable the extension:
1. Open DashClock's settings and navigate to section Extensions
2. Click + Add another extension
3. Select Stack Exchange, enter site and user ID and you're done!
More from developer
Long press on CALL key and choose "Top Voice Control".
Text-to-speech features are best for in-car use, when you can't look at the screen.
1.4.0 - Recognizing voice commands at results list: NEXT/PREVIOUS/OK/CANCEL
You are welcome to send us your feedback and requests!
Keys got closer to the shape of the touched surface by your finger.
1. Open: Settings -> Locale & text -> TopKeyboard: check to enable.
2. Long-press on any input text field and choose: Input Method -> TopKeyboard.
The first widget to do this in one click.
TO ADD THIS WIDGET to your home screen: long-click on empty space and choose it from widgets category.
1.6 - Wifi bug fix for Donut (Android 1.6), performance improvement
Contact us for help and support.