My Expenses keeps track of your expenses and your income, directly on your smartphone and on your tablet.
- Up to five accounts with transfers (also between different currencies)
- Unlimited number of templates and up to three plans for recurring transactions
- Transactions can be grouped (per day, week, month and year) and filtered
- Export to QIF and CSV. Import from QIF
- Data can be protected by password
- Theme (dark and light) and font size can be customized
- Reconciliation: Easily compare transaction status with your bank statements
- Homescreen widget and shortcuts for quick data entry
Premium features are unlocked by purchase of one of the following licence keys:
- No ads
- Unlimited number of accounts
- Unlimited number of plans for recurring transactions
- Pie chart: Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days)
- Split transaction: A single transaction can be split into multiple parts (categories and transfers)
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password
- Image attachment: Capture via camera or select from gallery
- Quick template selection from homescreen widget
- All features of Contrib Key
- Cloud synchronization: Data can be synced between multiple devices via WebDAV and Google Drive
- Daily automated backup with optional upload to cloud storage
- Sophisticated, customizable CSV import (spreadsheet applications)
- All features of Extended Key
- Budgeting: Compare your spending to limits you set per category on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
- History chart (Cash flow)
- Unlimited number of templates and plans for split transactions
- Email support with guartanteed response after 2 business days
- Voting right on development roadmap
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files.
- Internet: Anonymous usage tracking, Crash reports, Cloud synchronization.
- Accounts: Synchronization across devices via cloud services.