PeerDeviceNet connects your mobile devices (phones and tablets) through WI-FI network to enable sharing across devices. It allows a group of devices share web pages, contact information, pictures, videos and other documentations.
1. Safe direct connections.
Your devices connect to each other in direct connections. Nobody can connect to your device without your permission or active participation. All connections are secured using TLS/SSL.
2. One click connection setup.
In most home WI-FI networks (which support multicast), a simple click of "Search and connect" button in PeerDeviceNet GUI will connect your devices. You can also connect devices by entering ip address.
3. Easy to use
PeerDeviceNet extends Android's standard "send and share" capability to remote devices. You go to apps which "own" the data you are interested (such Contact app for contact information, Gallery app for photos and videos), select or show the data and click "share" or "send" button. PeerDeviceNet will be among the list of targets thru which you can send data.
You can choose multiple data items to send, or a whole folder of photos to send at the same time.
You can choose to send data to one, a few or all connected devices.
4. Flexible multitasking.
All devices participating PeerDeviceNet can send data to each other simultaneously. It can safely run in background while you are running other apps. You can add new data to send at any time.
5. Support most android devices.
PeerDeviceNet supports android 2.2 up to 4.1, which cover over 95% of android devices.
Copyright © 2014 Prescope Technologies Co., Ltd.
* Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что это приложение создано только для IP камер серии P2P.
При помощи данного приложения можно:
- Получать тревожные сообщения
- Просматривать в реальном времени видео с IP-камеры
- Проверить события (сигнала тревоги) списков и просмотр записанных событий
* Это приложение поддерживает Android 2.2 и выше
With Listables, you can share your favortie MP3 when you're out with a friend, or email vCard contacts to your relatives, or post a list of your favorite apps to a forum.
No need for a social website, cloud computing, or some silly gesture-flick or bump of your phone -- just direct sharing.
See full feature list below for specific features.
Please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments or email me with feature ideas/requests/issues.
Please consider donating by downloading Listables - Donate from the Market.
It's only $2. Less than a cup of coffee in most places.
Donating helps free up my time to work on Listables, since I am just one developer here at Lost Packet Software
- Share audio files / MP3s over Bluetooth
- Create playlists from shared audio files
- Share app-lists over Bluetooth with direct market links
- Share contacts over Bluetooth, and add them to your address book
- Share photos over Bluetooth
- Search any list: music, apps, contacts or images
- Save & load m3u playlists for audio files
- Save & load custom app-lists
- Save contacts as CSV (comma seperated values)
- Save contacts as vCards
- Generate app-lists in HTML, BBCode, XML & plain-text
- Generate QRcodes by long-pressing apps & contacts
- Long-click to preview-listen to music
- Long-click to preview images
- Long-click to quick-copy email & phone numbers from contacts
- Copy contact-lists to the clipboard
- App-lists have direct links to Android Market on the Web and on the Phone
- Links to AppBrain & Androlib.com
WiFi and background data (sync) can sometimes interrupt Bluetooth connections. Listables does have an auto-reconnect feature but it's not perfect. If you're having trouble with Bluetooth connections, try disabling WiFi and background data temporarily.
keywords: refer, apps, lists, share, bluetooth, backup, send, referrer, save, QRcode, App-sharing, music, images, photos, email, csv, vcard, mp3, file-sharing, m3u, playlists, barcode, app-lists, contacts, appbrain, androlib, music-sharing, contact-sharing, p2p, Phone2Phone, pictures, songs, data-sharing
Similar to: Bump, Hoccer, Dropbox, App-referrer, AppList, thrutu
- For each native libraries used by an application or present inside its APK, you get its
- target CPU architecture
- list of methods that can be called from Java
- list of well-known frameworks/libraries used (static check)
- The local applications database is populated only during first launch, and updated automatically during installation/removal of apps.
- A notification is sent right after installation of an app, telling you directly if it's using native libraries and for which CPU architecture they're compiled. When an app is upgraded, it's sent in case the ABIs of the installed and/or packaged libs has changed.
- database .csv export / application details text export
- Tablet support
Merci de ne plus utilisez cette version de l'application, mais de télécharger la dernière version sur SourceForge.net à l'adresse suivante:
Pour savoir comment installer ce nouvel APK lisez le fichier README.txt fourni dans l'archive !
Az E.ON új alkalmazásának köszönhetően bárhonnan kényelmesen intézheti áram- és gázszolgáltatáshoz kapcsolódó ügyeit. Többek között mérőállást diktálhat, megtekintheti és befizetheti számláit, módosíthatja havi részszámla mennyiségét, áttérhet e-számlára, stb.
Segítünk a mindennapokban: Kérjen e-mail értesítést új számla érkezéséről, tájékoztatást sikeres ügyintézésről vagy állítson be e-mail emlékeztetőt a fizetési határidőről!
Böngéssze az energiavilág legfrissebb híreit, tájékozódjon a szolgáltatással kapcsolatban, és legyen tudatos energiafogyasztó Ön is!
This version has no ads and is a great way to help us continue to develop this and other apps. If you're not ready to upgrade yet, you can always use the free version http://www.goo.gl/ozdzQ
Have an app you love that you want to share with a friend? Share Apps lets you share apps that you have on your phone with a friend by sending them an email or text message about the app with a link included. Downloading is made easy by sending them directly to the app's page on the Android Market. It's the best way to tell a friend quickly about your apps! They'll be glad you did!
Users just like you have told us that Share Apps is:
"Simple. Clean. Precise. This is an excellent app."
"Great app! Easy & straight forward."
Need help or have feedback? Email us at email@example.com We'd love to hear from you.
SHARE AN APP
Tap the app
Select how you would like to share it
SHARE MULTIPLE APPS
Tap and hold an app to start selecting
Tap apps to select
Tap the share icon at the top of the screen
Tap search field
Type to filter by app name
Display more information about each app
Sorting and sharing apps by category, keyword, etc.
INTERNET ACCESS - online list sharing (future feature)
By installing and using this application you agree to the terms at http://www.goo.gl/1aXHo
kw: send applications appkik app share Better App Manager, sharemyapps share my apps share applications email applications appshare
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
How To Use Share to Browser
Simply open the share menu from any app, and click on 'Browser' and the link will open in your browser!
Source code available on GitHub at https://github.com/FaizVisram/ShareToBrowser.
By leveraging a few new technologies, no matter what you network types and conditions are, it will establish a more reliable channel for your video/audio delivery, between your camera and the smart phones, which gives you a better experience on remote monitoring.
It supports a list of features as well:
-Live video, H.264,MPEG4,MJPEG
-Live two-way audio, AAC
-Remote camera config and control
*All users please be note that this app built and only works for P2P IP camera series.
'DOD IP Camera' allows users to:
Receive alarm messages
View live video from IP camera on smart phones,
Check event lists and play beck recorded events
*This app support Android 2.2 and above
— SVN (Subversion) support (http(s)://, svn://) with or without login
— Quick access to your repository's latest commits, including author, revision number, message and date.
— Full "diff" between the latest commit and the previous
— Code highlighting for nearly every programming language
— Repository browsing
— Customizable auto-update
To be included in future updates:
— Git support
1) Add widget to your main screen
2) Open your application's pane and open Versions
3) Press "Add repository" and repeat this for every repository
4) You can browse the repository by pressing each item on the repository list
5) Go back to the main screen and you can see the updated widget with your repositories. Press the widget to cycle repository list.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Share apps over any sharing medium including Bluetooth
- Share apps as mail attachment
- Easy and quick launch any app
- Quick uninstall app from app list
- Search related apps from play store
- Quick apps list with name and size
- Quick search and access installed app
- Easy and simple to use
- Its free
One click into DroidG with an internet connection, then simply search the music you want and with an instant, you can download and listen to it on your device!!
Within a few seconds I was able to find tracks from one of my most-listened-to CDs by Volbeat. ‘Lee Mathews, Download Squad,url: http://downloadsquad.switched.com/2011/01/08/droidg-does-gnutella-p2p-searches-downloads-on-your-android-dev/ ,8/1/2011’
Too fully utilize the application please take a short moment reading the following instructions site:
This is an advertisement free version. You are going to help us in the development of DroidG2 if you purchase the app.
The core is a C++ implemented gnutella2 application called sharelin, which is known at the only existing workable good Gnutella2 client on Linux, if you have tried it on Linux, why not give DroidG2 a try on your android phone. It is a great app to lookup whatever popular files.
For more information, please visit http://sharelin.sourceforge.net/
1. Some unpleasent features related to sharelin 0.2 are not removed. For example, corrupted download which lead to corrupted and uninterpretable filename.
2. It required android phone running litte endian to get the checksum correct and successful download. If you are having problem in downloading, you may be using a phone which is not supported.