Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
Please note that this Android app needs the following Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/notifications%2B/jfmdjfjjkeknbdbaejfpdldijnmceaen
This mode will neutralize the title and body of your notifications. Use this if you want to be notified but don’t want to expose actual messages (for instance at work).
Create profiles based on WiFi access points
Enable and disable notifications or enable work/privacy mode for specific WiFi access points.
Using Google Cloud Messaging
Notifications+ uses Google Cloud Messaging for Chrome to deliver notifications to your Google Chrome browser. Google Cloud Messaging for Android is used to send messages from Google Chrome back to your Android devices.
All notifications are fully encrypted
Your notifications are encrypted using AES256 with GCM authentication. The password you specify is not stored on any servers and are only saved locally on your Android devices and Google Chrome browser. A key is derived from your password using PBKDF2 key derivation.
Dismiss Android notifications via Chrome (Android 4.3+ only)
Close the notification on your computer to dismiss the notification on all your Android devices.
Individual notification timeouts in Chrome
Choose to automatically close certain notifications in Chrome (like instant messages) or keep certain notifications around longer (like work e-mails).
The Android app and Chrome extension only ask to verify your e-mail. No need to register a separate account.
Support for multiple Android devices
Got a work and personal phone? No problem. Send notifications from both devices to your Google Chrome browser.
Put the app on your home screen on lock screen, and all you have to do is open it, immediately type your message and press a button, and your reminder will be waiting for you next time you look at your phone.
Unlike other quick notes apps, ReNotify allows you to view, dismiss, or add more notes instantly from anywhere on your device via the notification tray. You will also see a reminder icon in the status bar the instant you turn the screen on.
Unlike other notification apps, ReNotify’s focus is on speed. No complicated options, no choosing icons, just a lightning fast process that allows you to leave yourself a reminder in literally four or five seconds.
ReNotify has a clean and simple UI, is free from ads, and takes up virtually no memory.
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice from DroidAppOfTheDay.com"
If you have any issues or suggestions, leave a comment or email me at the address below. If the translation is wrong, you can help fix it by sending me a correction!
Boot permission is required to restore notifications after a reboot.
Keywords: Notification, notifications, notification maker, speed notification maker, quick notification maker, fast notification maker, quick memo, memo, notes, note taker, quick notes, to do list, to-do list.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• If your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Facebook has updated the SDK on October 19. With this new SDK, facebook will not inform us after messages have been read.So the notification won't be reduced immediately.Developers are working on this.
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, Viber, Kakao Talk, Viber, Google Talk, Native Mailbox, Skype, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, WeChat.
- Support icons on dock bar, home screen and app drawer.
- Independent plugin
- Be compatible with GO Launcher HD
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. Latest version of GO Launcher EX is required. (Search "GO Launcher EX" to download)
3. To apply the notification: MENU> Plugins> Notification
This app allows you to receive Android notifications in your browser. Instead of checking notifications directly on your phone, you can check them on your desktop while surfing the web.
In order to use this app you also need to install one of our companion browser extensions:
After installing the app on your phone, grant it access to your notifications and enter a randomly generated code into the browser extension of your choice.
ABOUT THIS APP / SECURITY / PRIVACY
The app uses a secure communication channel to transfer the notifications. We developed the app as a part of a research project at the Human Computer Interaction group (www.hcilab.org) at the University of Stuttgart. We collect anonymous data to analyze the user interaction with notifications. The content of notifications or information about you is NOT stored in any way. We make sure that your privacy and anonymity are preserved. The collected data is ONLY used for research purposes. It is assured that there will be no attempt to misuse the data or identify any user. By downloading and using this app you support and contribute in our research. We thank in advance for your understanding and support.
Based on the collected data a scientific paper is published and will presented in the CHI 2014 conference (goo.gl/EgWOcb).
KNOWN ISSUE - SAMSUNG - TALK BACK
On some Samsung phones (for example Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note) enabling our Accessibility Service causes the phone to speak actions like "folder opened" (-> enabling the TalkBack feature, even if it is turned off). This is a bug in Samsung's TouchWiz interface. We can't do anything about it and have to wait for Samsung to fix it. Many other apps suffer from this bug. You can follow the bug report here:
Based on feedback received from our users a workaround is to disable Samsung TTS in Settings > Apps > All Apps.
Android 4.3+ is not affected by this.
Q: Why do I have enable the accessibility service?
A: Android does not allow access to the notifications by default. Using a accessibility service allows our app to bypass this restriction.
Q: Why do some notifications like downloads and battery information send so many notifications to the desktop?
A: Because our access to the notifications is very limited every single change to a notification (like the download progress) looks like a new notification to our app. You can disable annoying apps in the settings of our Android app.
Q: How can I stop the "Choose input method" notifications?
A: This notification is created by Android every time the keyboard is opened. To stop it open the settings in our Android app and disable "Android System".
Q: It does not work!
A: Please make sure you enabled the accessibility service and double check the code in the browser extension. If the problem persists you can contact us at email@example.com.
Q: Can I pair multiple devices?
A: We just added basic functionality to pair multiple devices in the browser extensions. Just enter (up to 3) codes separated by commas (no spaces) and you will receive notifications from all devices. For example CODE1,CODE2
FEEDBACK / QUESTIONS / PROBLEMS
We are very happy if you have feedback for us and/or report problems. But responding to comments and ratings is very limited, so please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org instead or make sure we can contact you via Google+. Thank you!
notification, desktop, phone, browser, chrome, web, push, remote, windows, mac, os x, linux
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語
# New UI, more convenience, more stable, more detail
# New features
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Flash Type
- Type 1 : Most devices
- Type 2 : Nexus 5
- Type 5 : Droid Razr
( If the flash works in Flash Type 1, Don' t change Type)
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
# SMS/MMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS / Repeat Notification
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
Notification / Flash / LED / light / blink / flashlight / camera / shiny / noti / alert / alerts / notify / twitter / facebook / messenger / kakao / clock / Whatsapp / line / email /gmail / google+ / deaf / hearing / impairment
Blinking light on call and sms is a application which reminds you of a call or SMS with the blink of light of the flash. This application is is useful in a way such that you will not miss any calls that you would have missed if your phone was on silent mode. This blinking flash light application is a mid way between a ringing and silent profiles of your phone. In as smart way it uses the flash light of the phone to blink for a set period of time. Blinking light on phone is a smart reminder that helps you stay in touch with important calls and an respond to important messages. This is a free android application. Share with your friends and family. For the guys who are always occupied in silent meetings, a way to connect. Download the blinking light on call application and attend to some important calls, that would have inevitably ended in missed calls.
*****About Blinking light on call, SMS and all notifications - ********
Blinking light on call is a smart application to remind you of a incoming call or a sms by with the blink of your flash light.
This Blinking light application can also be used for sms alerts.
Call flash and sms flash can be used together and also separately
The phone will also blink for every notification.
The time period of the light blink can be set in the settings of the blinking light app.
This is a free android application
1. Blink flash on notification (facebook + whats app + we chat + gmail + etc)
2. Detailed explanation on how to use this app in "how it work" tab
3. Turn ON/OFF this application with out uninstalling it
Keywords: flash light, call alert by flash, blinking flash light, missed call flash alert, LED flash, sms flash alert
HOW TO USE
1. Start the "Custom Notification".
2. Press the "Shortcuts", "Widgets" or "Apps" button to place icons.
3. Freely arrange them by Drag and Drop.
(You can delete them by dropping them on the trash)
4. Select the priority of the notification. (Only Jelly Bean)
"No status icon" makes the icon in the status bar hidden, but the notification is collapsed (You can expand it).
Android 4.0 and higher (ICS and JellyBean)
Some limitations shown below exist on Android 4.0.
- The height of notifications are fixed, so you can put one-line widgets only.
- The status icon cannot be hidden, but can be transparent only.
- Direct call shortcuts are available on EX version.
- Some widgets can not be placed on the notification (ex. Google search bar).
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
FOR EVERYONE GIVING BAD REVIEWS AND LOW RATINGS BECAUSE OF THE MISSING AGENDA FEATURE (REMINDERS): Please note that such feature was always planned for a future version (and still is), I'm sorry I wasn't able to release it sooner rather than later.
Some relevant features include:
• Several fancy and high quality icon sets
• Change individual notes visibility
• Persistent or dismissible notifications
• Customize the application's behavior with several preferences
• Easily create a new note from a notification or shortcut
• Quickly edit or delete any note with a visible notification
• Load visible notes on boot
• Intuitive and elegant user interface
The above is just a subset of the features already available in the current version, much more is planned for future versions. A premium and ad-free version is also planned to be released soon, allowing you to support further development if you are interested in doing so.
Please avoid bad reviews and low ratings just because the application closed unexpectedly or it didn’t work exactly the way you were expecting it to. Contact me so we can work out any issue you might be having.
Keywords: notification, status bar, notes, agenda, appointments
The phone can light up the Illumination Bar, the regular notification LED and the Camera Flash LED.
*** Note: This app requires a Sony Xperia with illumination bar for full functionality. ***
*** If you run Cyanogen mod or any other custom rom check out the first post of this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1706875
Support for different LEDs are hardware dependent. Camera flash will work on most devices.
Additional functionality in Illumination Bar Pro:
More colors. Any RGB color where hardware supports it
Personal Notifications (Incoming Call, Missed Call, SMS) - Dedicate a special color to anyone in your contact list.
The illumination bar can blink with different speeds or have a constant light depending on your preference.
You can also set the illumination bar light to "always on" while the screen is active.
In addition to SMS and Missed Calls, notifications from almost any app is supported.
The following Apps are verified, but most other apps should also work:
This app only have full functionality on the range of Sony Xperia mobile phones that have an illumination element (the transparent bar at the bottom of the phone).
Currently this is the following models: Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia J, Xperia SP & Xperia L
Users have reported it also works with Ion & Sola and a few other models.
On Xperia U multiple colors are available to choose from (Red, Green, Blue, etc).
Xperia S and P only have hardware support for one color so they are limited to white light.
The bar will light up until the SMS is read, the call has been acknowledged or optionally the lights can be turned off when the screen is unlocked. You can also stop the light from the status bar.
There is also an option to stop blinking after a fixed time even if the notification has not been acknowledged.
If you don't want the bright light to shine when you are sleeping, you can set "off hours" when the light will be disabled.
Notifications Off is a useful utility for controlling application notifications in a centralized way. Instead of toggling notifications for applications individually from the settings screen you can turn off notifications for all applications from one place.
Using the new 'Profiles' feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Please do not leave one star reviews if it does not work for you. Instead email your device details (model, superuser app and version) to email@example.com so that I can help you.
Please submit all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: notifications, sound
Send SMS/MMS/Call/Etc Events to your Mac/PC
Supported methods of sending notifications are:
1) Notify.io- Supports Mac & Windows Growl. (no need for to know your IP, etc!)
2). Growl for Windows
Locale now supported!
See change log for details
Email me requests!
Growl (UDP Mac)