NMA is the notification app with the biggest number of plugins, services and applications that already integrates with our API.
Find out how to forward notifications from Growl (Win and Mac), Snarl, OpenNMS, Nagios/Icinga, PRTG, and many others to your Android. Create cool triggers on Zapier and receive push notifications from Twitter, Asana, Dropbox, Github and many others! The possibilities are endless!
You get a quota of 5 notifications per day for free and can upgrade to a Premium Account for unlimited notifications for a one time fee.
Go to http://www.notifymyandroid.com/apps.jsp to check a list of currently supported applications.
Other apps that have built-in integration with NMA: aNag, MetaWatch (Read the notifications on your watch!) and Tasker.
Our public API is simple, fast and reliable (hundred of millions of notifications already delivered), more info:
If you have any problem with the application, please contact us and we will be glad to assist you! Send us an email or drop us a message on Twitter (@NotifyMyAndroid)!
Notifly will automatically dismiss a notification from all of your devices when you take consent of it on one of them and dismiss it there.
With this simple app, you will no longer have to see the same notification again. Just login on all of your devices with the same Google account, and let Notifly do the rest for you!
Note that this app only works on Android 4.3 and up.
Notif History has been released! This will back up your text and list notifications and allows you to re-create notifications by tapping on them. FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list. Swipe to delete notifications because this free version will only show your last 10 :( Consider buying Notif Pro for unlimited backup!
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
There are three types of notifications that you can create:
1) Text: Holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content when expanded
2) Picture: Holds a title, one line of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your gallery
3) List: Holds a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and one line of content when the notification is reduced
To expand a notification that isn't already expanded, simply pull down on it with two fingers. Note that by default, only the highest notification is expanded.
What is “ongoing”?
- The term ongoing means that the notification will be fixed in the notification shade. You will not be able to swipe it away or clear it, unless you click on it and press “delete”. If the check box is checked, it will be ongoing. If not, it will not be ongoing. Whether or not the notification is ongoing is not related to it being restored after a reboot.
What is “priority”?
- Priority, by definition, is the amount of attention a notification will receive. You can set the priority in Notif to default, minimum, or maximum.
- Default: Just the norm. Like when you receive a text message, it will appear and other notifications can appear above or below it.
- Minimum: These will always be fixed to the bottom and the icon will not appear in the status bar.
- Maximum: These will always be fixed to the top.
Upgrade to Notif Pro to get these features:
+ Notification editing
+ Unlimited Notif History
+ Over 200 icons
+ Integration with Android's share intents
+ QuickNotif - create and clear notifications from notification shade
+ Lots more to come
+ Only $1.49!
Have any questions? Want to suggest a feature?
- Follow @notifapp on Twitter (twitter.com/notifapp)
- Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
About me: I am a high school student. Updates will not always be as quick as you might like :)
A few known issues to be fixed:
- The resolution for pictures taken with camera in the Big Picture tab is pretty low. An easy workaround is to use your phone's camera app to take the picture and then use the "Get Picture" button in Notif to grab it from the gallery. It will be high resolution.
- Cannot get picture from gallery on Nexus 7
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
Full change log here: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG