Welcome to Hop Fastpass!
Pay Your Fare With Your Phone
• Add a virtual Hop card to Google Pay for just $3 (no plastic Hop card needed)
• Earn passes as you ride: If you ride TriMet, you won’t pay more than $5 (Adult) or $2.50 (Honored Citizen/Youth) in a day, or more than $100 (Adult) or $28 (Honored Citizen/Youth) in a calendar month
• Simply tap your phone on the Hop reader every time you board a bus or train
• Learn more at myhopcard.com/phone
Manage Your Hop Cards
• Register your plastic Hop card for balance protection
• Load money on your card
• Set up Auto-Load to top up your card automatically when your balance gets low
• See your balance, current fare and passes you’ve earned
• Look up your recent taps and payment history
• Manage multiple Hop cards for your family or group
• Deactivate/reactivate a lost or stolen card
Android versions 6.0 and higher. Sorry, the Hop Fastpass app is not available for tablets.
• Note: We can only support unmodified, stock operating systems. Jailbroken and rooted phones are not supported.