* Turns on all available lights on the device
* Camera Flash LED at Maximum
* Screen at Bright Maximum
* Keyboard Backlight at Maximum
* Soft Keys Backlight at Maximum
* Notification LED at Maximum
* Automatic Timer Exits Application after 2 Minutes
* Audio Effects on Start and Stop
* Unobtrusive Ads
* Please contact the support email for reporting bugs or problems so we can fix them as quickly as possible
* Best Flashlight App for dark conditions, natural LED color provides great contrast
5 Star Review: If you want a bright flashlight, LED flashlight that is the coolest flashlight app with the maximum flashlight output and best flashlight sounds, this is the flashlight for you! Brightest Flashlight Free.
5 Star Review: The most coolest and awesome flashlight in the market!! I really love it......it is so bright, and it is so helpful tool!! :)
5 Star Review: Best I ever had! Perfect! Brightest light app that I can find, droid2global and droid x. Amazing whoops the Iphone light o.o
5 Star Review: Awesome! Bright as most flashlights and doesn't overwhelm your battery. Droid 2
5 Star Review: Flashlight is great I always have my phone with me me the flashlight app.actually makes my phone start to act like a multitool can't say enough about it.
5 Star Review: Love One of the only ones I down loaded that turned my flash on as well
5 Star Review: Best App Ever! This app makes my phone so bright that it makes a completley dark room light up so you can see every corner without pointing the light into it!
5 Star Review: Brightest flashlight!!!! When I really needed light.....I had it!!!! 5 STAR!!!!"!
5 Star Review: Awesome This flashlight is the brightest flashlight I have ever seen on a fone its almost blinding the name is 100% true!!!!!!
Recently Tested Flashlight Configurations:
Motorola DroidX Flashlight
Samsung Galaxy S Flashlight
Motorola Droid2 Flashlight
Samsung Fascinate Flashlight
Samsung Epic 4G Flashlight
Motorola Droid Flashlight
Motorola Defy Flashlight
T-Mobile G2 Flashlight
LG Optimus Flashlight
LG Ally Flashight
Samsung Galaxy Note Flashlight
★ Displays Caller Location of every incoming & outgoing calls over call screen. Mobile locator is the only app that displays Caller Location of caller and All callers on Call Log Screen with custom made call log screen.
★ Works without Internet connection.
★ Track any Mobile number from overall INDIA,USA,CANADA ,PAKISTAN and view Location on Map.
★ Implemented with Google 3D Maps.and full screen Map view.
★ It will show Caller Location information like Area and operator during Incoming and Outgoing calls.
★ View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name.
★ View list of your Call Logs with Area and operato name.
★ Easily Track Caller Location with this app.
★ Call and Message to your loved once directly from App.
★ Search any STD Code from overall INDIA with Auto complete suggestions.
★ Find any ISD code from World.
★ Caller Location Tracker app is completely offline.
★ Shows Caller Location Information during incoming and outgoing calls.
★ Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering.
★ Best Caller Location Tracker app for your Android device.
★ All Useful codes in your pocket.
★ Simple and Best Mobile Caller Location Tracker for your device.
★ If u Like this App. Please Share it to your friends
★ This App works for INDIA ,USA,CANADA, ,PAKISTAN Mobile users only.
★ Mobile Ported numbers are not Traceable by this App.
★ It will show State Location only.
All the logos, trademarks and other symbols are the properties of their respective owners. We do not endorse or support any channel or any company. This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk. If anybody still finds this app harmful in any way, they must send a request/notice to the creators first to remove the discrepancy.
So, this application:
* a big button to open the URL
* you can define any URL
* the URL is opened only after explicit button press
* the URL is not reloaded when you come back to the application
* the URL content (HTML page) is displayed in WebView
* SSL errors are ignored
* Basic HTTP auth can be used
* scan QR code for long URLs
* Extract all application's apk , including system applications.
* By Default Application's file will be saved in /sdcard/ApkGetter/ on .
* Application's file can extract by click on it.
* Application's file can also save to other location by selecting SaveTo option. which will open file manager.
* Provided file manager with better UI and functionality.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk(application) format AppName.apk
* Action bar ,support from Android 2.1+ devices.
* Search Functionality.
* Sorting by ascending and descending
* List of applications can be sorted by size, installed date and name.
* Can extract multiple/all Applications by holding long click on any item.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on Twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or Instagram not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass as it points you towards the connected cell tower.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
We map - Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
L'application Alerte Firmware vous notifie de la mise à disposition d'un nouveau firmware officiel pour votre smartphone (Galaxy S GT-I9000, Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Galaxy S4 GT-I9505, Galaxy S5 SM-G900F, Galaxy Note GT-N7000, Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100, Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 et Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F).
Une liste des firmwares vous est proposée, et depuis cette liste, vous pouvez :
- Accéder directement au tutoriel correspondant sur le forum SGSTEAM.
- Obtenir plus d'information sur le firmware (date, version, etc.)
- En partager le détail avec vos correspondants (partage android) ou sur vos réseaux sociaux
Par ailleurs, vous pouvez paramétrer l'application de façon à n'afficher ou ne recevoir les notifications que pour les firmwares correspondant à votre (ou vos) smartphone(s)
Enfin, les différents firmwares sont "qualifiés" d'un statut SGSTEAM ; "Pouvant poser problème" (rouge), "Non Testé" (orange) et "Validé" (vert). Quand ce statut change sur le forum (par exemple passe de "Non testé" à "validé") une notification vous est également adressée.
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Decoder': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ MISC INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Now users can choose to use this ad-supported version or a donated (Plus) version.
For those who have donated to me, you can still update this app without ads.
But if you uninstall it and re-install again, you can not enter the donation key anymore.
In that case you can purchase the Plus version, then tell me your Order number so I can do the refund for you.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
WARNING: For most recent phones/firmwares it REQUIRES ROOT.
Tested on S4 I9505 (Root mode) and it is working!
WARNING: Changing CSC WILL WIPE your rom, so backup your data!!!!!
Warning!!! Root is required on most of the jellybean roms for Galaxy S2/S3, Note/Note2 and maybe more.
If you receive the message:PreconfigUI does not support SingleCSC - this means that your rom does not support CSC Changes.
I cant add CSC-s to your rom, so please dont ask.
FOR: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 and Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100, and Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
It may work on Vibrant and Captivate but its not tested.
THIS TOOL WORKS ONLY ON STOCK SAMSUNG ROMS! NO CUSTOM ROM SUPPORT
WARNING: Changing CSC will wipe your phone. Please backup any information!
Please send your feedback in ENGLISH. Thank you! :)
This tool will help you change your CSC (Customer Sales Code) on your Samsung Galaxy S / S2.
This tool will not work on any other phone (Like older galaxy, HTC, Motorola, etc...)
This will only work if your current rom is MultiCSC
La herramienta tiene un uso muy sencillo, en la pantalla principal escaneará en busca de redes wifi y mostrara el listado de redes disponibles. Si la red es vulnerable se procederá a la generación de la clave por defecto.
Recuerda que debes utilizar la herramienta para auditar y no para delinquir. Por otro lado, si encuentras que tu red es vulnerable no dudes en cambiar la clave por defecto de tu router, como recomendación importante.
This app is for rooted devices only! If you don't know what root is then please do not download this app.
This app is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro along with many more features.
If you have any problems and/or questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide fast and friendly support.
Changing fonts modifies your system files. You should always have a current backup in recovery and know how to restore your device back to stock.
My fonts won't change.
Font Installer overwrites the font files in the /system/fonts directory. To install a font you must have root access and S-OFF (for HTC devices). Some apps use their own font and cannot be overwritten by Font Installer.
Before attempting to install any fonts please make sure you backup your fonts. You should also have a current nandroid backup.
Font Installer needs to overwrite the correct system files. Please make sure you have the correct fonts selected to be overwritten.
If you’re running Android 4.0 ICS or newer, make sure Roboto-Regular.ttf is selected.
If you’re running Android 3.X or earlier, make sure DroidSans.ttf is selected.
If you’re running MIUI, make sure Arial.ttf is selected.
To change which fonts get overwritten open Font Installer and click Menu >> Preferences >> Select Fonts.
How do I restore the original font?
To restore your font to the default system font press the menu button while inside Font Installer, click “Backup and Restore”, and restore the original fonts you had (assuming you made a font backup before changing fonts).
Alternatively, you can choose the accurate font for your Android OS version according to the list below:
If you’re running Android 4.0 ICS or 4.1 JellyBean, install the “Roboto” font.
If you’re running Android 3.X or earlier, install the “DroidSans” font.
If you’re running MIUI, install the “Arial” font.
If all else fails, a last resort would involve re-flashing your ROM or restoring a nandroid backup of the /system partition (a factory reset would not touch the system partition where fonts are stored).
Special characters aren't supported. What's the deal?
Unfortunately we cannot fix this issue. You can install a custom typeface that supports your language or other special characters. First, find the desired font and download it to your SD card. Then, using Font Installer, navigate to the “Local” tab to select the font file and install.
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
Note: Firmware Rooted Checker application only check the phones or tablet Root status and does not root your devices!
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Benchmark app used during Google I/O 2014
☆ No.1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
☆ User Experience (UX) – Overall device performance with detailed scores.
☆ CPU Tests – Measures the power of the CPU, and gives hard numbers for its actual performance.
☆ CPU Single Test-- Measures the power of CPU by running CPU single test algorithms.
☆ RAM Tests – Investigate the real processing capability of the RAM.
☆ GPU Tests – Measure the performance of real graphics processing, 3D effects, games, and video playing.
☆ I/O Tests – A direct score that reflects on the actual input/output (I/O) performance your system permits.
Get your Antutu benchmark score and ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
The Antutu benchmark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other elements, including system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may be vary slightly every time you test.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to get your great ideas via email : email@example.com
or on our Google+ page:
If you're using an Ainol, Ramos or ONDA device, please download the following version: