Mobile ODIN is the on-device firmware flasher of choice. Just throw those firmware files on your (internal or external) SD card, start Mobile ODIN and flash away.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
- LTE SM-G900F
- Oceania SM-G900I
- Korea SM-G900L
- Americas SM-G900M
- Sprint SM-G900P
- USCC SM-G900R4
- TMOUS SM-G900T
- Metro SM-G900T1
- Canadia SM-G900W8
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/13
- LTE GT-N5120
Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/13
- LTE GT-N8020
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L/10
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800/10
- Tab 10.1" GT-P750/10
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100/10/13
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100/10/13
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
Discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
★ Displays Caller Location of every incoming & outgoing calls over call screen. Mobile locator is the only app that displays Caller Location of caller and All callers on Call Log Screen with custom made call log screen.
★ Works without Internet connection.
★ Track any Mobile number from overall INDIA,USA,CANADA ,PAKISTAN and view Location on Map.
★ Implemented with Google 3D Maps.and full screen Map view.
★ It will show Caller Location information like Area and operator during Incoming and Outgoing calls.
★ View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name.
★ View list of your Call Logs with Area and operato name.
★ Easily Track Caller Location with this app.
★ Call and Message to your loved once directly from App.
★ Search any STD Code from overall INDIA with Auto complete suggestions.
★ Find any ISD code from World.
★ Caller Location Tracker app is completely offline.
★ Shows Caller Location Information during incoming and outgoing calls.
★ Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering.
★ Best Caller Location Tracker app for your Android device.
★ All Useful codes in your pocket.
★ Simple and Best Mobile Caller Location Tracker for your device.
★ If u Like this App. Please Share it to your friends
★ This App works for INDIA ,USA,CANADA, ,PAKISTAN Mobile users only.
★ Mobile Ported numbers are not Traceable by this App.
★ It will show State Location only.
All the logos, trademarks and other symbols are the properties of their respective owners. We do not endorse or support any channel or any company. This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk. If anybody still finds this app harmful in any way, they must send a request/notice to the creators first to remove the discrepancy.
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones - neither iOS nor Window Phones.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
So, this application:
* a big button to open the URL
* you can define any URL
* the URL is opened only after explicit button press
* the URL is not reloaded when you come back to the application
* the URL content (HTML page) is displayed in WebView
* SSL errors are ignored
* Basic HTTP auth can be used
* scan QR code for long URLs
**ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED AND ON MANY DEVICES AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
**ONLY SUPPORTS OnePlus One, GSM HTC ONE (M8 & M7), SPRINT HTC ONE (M7), SPRINT HTC EVO 4G LTE, EVO 3D (CDMA & GSM), One S, One XL, Droid DNA, EVO, DESIRE CDMA, HTC EVO SHIFT, VIVID/HOLIDAY, AMAZE 4G, NEXUS 4, NEXUS 5, NEXUS 7 (2012), NEXUS 10, Moto G (GSM), SPRINT SAMSUNG GALAXY S III, SAMSUNG GOOGLE GALAXY NEXUS (GSM AND CDMA), NEXUS S (4G), SPRINT GALAXY S4, LG OPTIMUS (SLIDER, S, T, One, V and M), SAMSUNG MOMENT, SAMSUNG INTERCEPT, SAMSUNG TRANSFORM AND SAMSUNG ACCLAIM
**For Samsung Epic only supports flashing of custom kernels
No more recovery mode or adb required to flash kernels, boot logos and recoveries! Flash custom kernels, logos and recoveries all from one convenient android application.
Application displays the current kernel and version loaded on the device. Gives two convenient options when flashing the kernel to also wipe the dalvik cache and the cache partition.
For users of specific devices such as the HTC EVO 4G LTE, One S, One XL, Droid DNA, etc and have had to use the HTC Unlock method, this application makes flashing ROMs and kernels simpler!
Before loading a ROM, first flash the kernel portion of the ROM using this application, then reboot directly to recovery mode and flash the rest of the ROM.
No more having to use fastboot via USB and a host computer to load the kernel portion of a ROM on an HTC unlocked device.
Hope to continue adding support for additional devices!
PLEASE do not use the comments in the market to leave feedback regarding issues, concerns or questions. Please email me using the contact information in the market, or contact me me via joeykrim.com, twitter, XDA, SDX or on IRC!!
PLEASE READ BEFORE RATING THIS APP!
This app allows you to Install, Backup, Restore, and Wipe your device all using TWRP. This utilizes OpenRecoveryScript to complete these actions.
Now features a premium live backup option. Nandroid backup your device while booted in Android and without rebooting to recovery.
We have also added in an in app purchase to remove ads.
If you are at all unhappy with your purchase email us at the email address below with if you would like us to fix the issues or just refund your money. Either way we will happily oblige.
Flash recovery from within android. Only available for official TWRP supported devices
Q: my device isn't listed but it's officially supported, why?
A: check under your device's codename. If you still can't find it, email us and we will assist you.
Q: why isn't my device listed? Why don't you support my device?
A: we do not make the recovery, Team Win does. If they don't support it, we cannot support it either.
***IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING TWRP FROM THE APP, PLEASE RUN THE KK SD CARD FIX IN SETTINGS***
Several features are incompatible with different versions of BusyBox. This is why we require you to use the Stericson BusyBox. It is the only one we have tested that works flawlessly.
If you have any issues or questions please either email us and we will assist. We only have so many devices to test on.
Send email to email@example.com
A support ticket will be created automatically when you send an email to this address.
Visit http://www.jmzsoftware.com and click the help button and create a ticket there.
Reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode, with just one tap. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen for easier access.
Now with one tap also see device network, software, and hardware information about your Android phone or tablet device. See the Bootloader, SDK, build serial, MCC, MNC, Screen Size and more.
❐ Why Quick Boot only works on a rooted device?
Because you need super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
Be safe and backup everything either to local storage or cloud storage with automatic syncing!
If you don't know where to get your recovery files, just download directly from this app!
1 - Flash boot and recovery .img without even needing to go to recovery.
2 - Flash zip files. Option to wipe cache, dalvik and data when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
3 - Download and flash CWM, Philz, TWRP, Gapps, Franco Kernel, Stock Nexus Kernel (premium), and Stock Nexus Recovery (premium).
4 - Automatic Loki Patch when needed.
5 - Full nandroid backups/restores when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
6 - Backup/Restore kernel and recovery using Sdcard or cloud (Dropbox, Box (premium) or Google Drive (premium)).
7 - Automatic cloud synchronisation of backups between devices and desktops.
8 - Keep track of recently flashed items.
9 - Flash multiple files and build your flash queue.
11 - Flash from anywhere! Do you want to flash from your favorite File Explorer or Email app? No biggie, that also works together with Flashify.
This app is free but has a limit of 3 flashes per day. You can unlock the limit with a quick in-app payment.
★ Airplane Mode
★ Capture screen
★ Lock screen
★ Hot Reboot
★ Power off
★ Reboot Recovery
★ Reboot Bootloader
★ Reboot DownloadMode
*** Root access to your phone is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
★ Support Widget.
★ Add Refresh feature.
★ Update Material design.
★ Add Capture screen feature.
★ Add Lock screen feature.
★ Add Hot Reboot feature.
★ Update capture button always on top.
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
* Extract all application's apk , including system applications.
* By Default Application's file will be saved in /sdcard/ApkGetter/ on .
* Application's file can extract by click on it.
* Application's file can also save to other location by selecting SaveTo option. which will open file manager.
* Provided file manager with better UI and functionality.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk(application) format AppName.apk
* Action bar ,support from Android 2.1+ devices.
* Search Functionality.
* Sorting by ascending and descending
* List of applications can be sorted by size, installed date and name.
* Can extract multiple/all Applications by holding long click on any item.
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.