You can watch selected programmes live from RTÉ One, RTÉ Two and RTÉ News Now plus catch up on a wide selection of programmes broadcast on RTÉ Television for up to 21 days after transmission.
You can browse programmes by name, category, date or latest. You can save programmes as a favourite and pick up on a programme where you last viewed.
While most RTÉ Player content can be accessed through the app, some programmes may not be available due to rights restrictions. We are continually looking to clear rights and add new programmes.
RTÉ Player for Android uses streaming technology, which means that you must be connected to the Internet in order to watch programmes.
Our testing has shown that RTÉ Player performs best on devices capable of running Android 4.0 and above.
To deliver the best user experience, RTÉ Player for Android is available only for devices that meet this minimum specification.
RTÉ Player for Android is available worldwide from the Google Play Store.
We hope you enjoy using RTÉ Player.
ScaleCoach PRO is a high-end app, that will help you master all the scales you need, in an easy and entertaining way.
ScaleCoach PRO is an important tool in teaching music. Train alone or challenge each other. Who can hit it spot on!
ScaleCoach PRO is your new musical best friend.
On our website scalecoach.com you will find out more about this outstanding app and see a demonstration.
- 7 octaves of grand piano
- Polyphonic piano
- Master tuning from 415 - 466 Hz
- Built-in metronome
- Tempo conversion from 20-480 notes per minute
- Note names on/off
- Preplay note on/off
- Play scales up or down // up-down or down-up
- Move scales up - down - repeat - play once
- Major modes - a collection of diatonic scales from the Major mode
- Melodic Minor modes - collection of the scales from Mel. Minor mode
- Symmetric + collection of symmetric scales and Blues, Pentatonic etc.
- S.W.Y.P. "See What You Play" either as single tone or multiple tones
- S.W.Y.P. includes on screen Hz detector
- Score 0-100 point
- Design in 9 different colors.
- 7 languages
ScaleCoach PRO is the first and only app that lets you play all the scales and at the same time check your intonation.
When you have learnt your scale you can test yourself and see if your intonation is correct. You will get feedback whether you sing or play either a false note or in tune.
Intonation forms part of the basis in music when you're playing with yourself and others. It is therefore very valuable to be able to test your intonation and with ScaleCoach PRO you can test it with any instrument.
That includes all fretless instruments as violin, chello, double-bass and all other instruments as trumpet, saxophone etc. The singers can learn how to sing in tune. ScaleCoach PRO will support you regardless of your level and let you choose the tempo. In the S.W.Y.P (See What You Play), you will be able to see what you sing or play on the ScaleCoach PRO piano.
B or H? With ScaleCoach PRO you can have them both.
Play wirelessly from your device to your Apple TV and AirPlay-enabled speakers and share your masterpiece in coaching yourself and music buddies.
Play all of the GSBC music that is available online through your phone, head phones or Bluetooth device at home or on the go.
Watch all of the archived video that is available online.
Sync your phone's calendar to the GSBC calendar
✓ One click downloads all your missing album art
✓ Data from LastFM & MusicBrainz
✓ Manual cover load from Gallery
✓ Auto-save to SDCard
✓ Auto-lookup album art when new album is added
✓ Custom search by artist or album
✓ Built in media scanner
Visit the forum for all questions and answers related to Album Art Grabber.
Support development with the ad free pro version of Album Art Grabber :)
'Internet' for fetching covers and ads.
'Access Network State' for ads.
'Wake Lock' for 'Auto-lookup for New' preference.
'Write External Storage' for saving album art to SDCard.
'Receive Boot Completed' for 'Auto-lookup for New' preference (will not be used unless preference is checked).
• To update your album list use the Media Scanner under preferences.
• If album art is not found it can be because the tags for your mp3s are inaccurate.
• Album Art Grabber has two modes of finding covers. The default mode and the strict matching mode. If you are getting the wrong album covers set then turn on 'Strict Matching' under preferences.
• Album Art Grabber works with ICS, though not with Google Music as they do not use Android's music database.