iTunes 11 is fully supported with Up Next support!
Retune will work on any of the following DACP servers:
* iTunes v10 or later
* MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey v126.96.36.199 or later
* AlbumPlayer TouchRemote
* TouchRemote DACP Server for Foobar2000
* Ability to toggle playing/pause, seek in a song, skip forward and backward, set shuffle/repeat, and toggle iTunes visualizer
* View all iTunes songs, artists, albums, genres, and composers.
* View and play all iTunes movies, rentals, TV Shows, podcasts, iTunes U courses, and audiobooks
* View playlists.
* View genius mixes.
* Ability to play music from any of the viewing categories (songs, artists, albums, genres, composers, playlists, genius mixes, and radio).
* Ability to start a genius playlist from the currently playing song.
* Ability to search for music, movies, TV Shows, podcasts, and iTunes U courses.
* Set which iTunes speakers to use and the current volume for any of those speakers.
* Tell iTunes to stream to an Apple TV.
* iTunes 11 Up Next Support. Add songs, albums, artist, genres, composers, and playlists to the Up Next list. Including the ability to view/remove/reorder songs and parts of the Up Next list.
* MonkeyTunes Play Queue support.
* View album artwork.
* Notification (including expanded notification) controls.
* Lockscreen controls. This requires Audio Focus so if you do not like this behavior you can disable the feature in settings. Android 4.2 has a defect with lockscreen controls causing problems on the lockscreen. This option is disabled by default for Android 4.2. Use lockscreen widgets instead for a better user experience.
* Built from the ground up to support both phones and tablets!
* Multiple Widgets both for small and large screens.
* Lockscreen widgets for devices that support it (turn off lockscreen controls for best experience)
* Rate songs right from Retune.
* Enjoy either the light or dark theme.
* Use your device's physical volume buttons to control the iTunes volume within the Retune app.
* Ability to enable Retune to pause the currently playing song when a call is received and start playing again once the call finishes.
* Side bar support for quick navigation.
* Shared library support.
* List and Grid view support.
* Ability to lock the screen on.
* View the now playing artist/album from the Now Playing screen.
* Integration with MusicBoss for Pebble. Requires Music Boss 1.6.1+
* iTunes Radio support (iTunes 11.1 required)
* WIFI for Android device to connect to iTunes.
* Computer running iTunes v10.0, MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey, AlbumPlayer TouchRemote, or TouchRemote for Foobar2000 on the same network as your Android device. Retune has not been tested with any other DACP servers which have not been listed as supported.
Special Thanks To:
Antoine Pillot for translating to French.
Lucas Felipe da Cunha for translating to Portuguese.
Jonas Hufen for translating to German.
Hwanmoo Yong for translating to Korean.
Armando Lozano Gallegos for translating to Spanish.
Mario Nicolas Cappello for translating to Italian.
If you would like to help translate Retune to another language please contact me using the developer email and we can work together to add a translation.
Retune does not play iTunes music on your Android device. It is merely a remote for iTunes.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Retune is not authorized or approved by Apple Inc.
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Included remote controls are:
-Mouse (Multitouch touchpad)
-Keyboard (Live | Manual)
-Speech recognition (Text | Commands) (Pro version)
-Media player (iTunes | Windows Media | VLC Player | ...) (Pro version)
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...) (Pro version)
-Scrolling (9gag | Default)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...) (Pro version)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
Facebook fans can test the Pro version for free:
Ever wanted to close the garage door while lying in your bed? How about turn the outdoor floodlights on but didn't feel like walking back downstairs to turn them on? Now you can! All you need is an X10 CM11, CM12, CM15, CM17 Firecracker, CM19, or Marmitek CM15Pro device connected to your computer and X10 Commander will allow you to control all your X10 devices.
X10 Commander consists of two pieces...a server piece which runs on your PC/Mac/Linux and the client piece which runs on your Android device. The PC application is free and available from our Downloads section, the MacOSX support is provided by Thinking Home software from AlwaysThinking.com and the Linux/Unix support is provided by Heyu and a custom shell script.
The purpose of this program is simple: to allow control of your X10 devices from your Android with the touch of a finger.
Intelliphone mobile client is a native Android application that allows you to control your home theatre PC running Windows. Since the Android uses a network connection it does not need "line-of-sight" like traditional infrared remotes and you can use it anywhere in or out of your house! Intelliphone also acts as a wireless keyboard and mouse so you can get rid of those in your living room HTPC setup and just use your Android since you always have that on you!
The purpose of this program is simple: to allow complete control of your Home Theatre PC from your Android with the touch of a finger.
Do you use VLC or MediaPortal to watch videos? Do you use GBPVR, DVBViewer, MediaCenter, XBMC, or SageTV for DVR? Maybe Winamp, MediaMonkey, JRiver Media Center, or ITunes for music? Control them all from the comfort of your iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android!
Ever forget to turn your lights off when you are away from home? How about turn the outdoor floodlights on but didn't feel like walking back downstairs to turn them on? Now you can! All you need is Lightswitch certified server and the supporting home automation hardware. Lightswitch consists of two pieces...a server piece which runs in your house and the client piece which runs on your Android.
The purpose of this program is simple: to allow control of your home automation devices from your Android with the touch of a finger.