This simple app allows you to use a homescreen widget to quickly toggle the default keyboard from the enabled keyboards on your Android device.
It was mainly written because I need to keep switching between SwiftKey 3 and SwiftKey flow while I still get used to the latter.
VIBRATE - For widget vibration
RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED - To start on boot
Clarity Keyboard Beta is an experimental keyboard offering a simple way to type (English US only), helping you to focus on what you’re writing and nothing else. It is compatible with Android 4.4+.
* Multi-word autocorrect - checks the last few words you’ve typed and retrospectively corrects them.
* No more ‘damn-you-autocorrect’ - quickly undo any autocorrections and restore exactly what you typed by tapping backspace.
* Always learning - automatically learns your slang, nicknames and phrases.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
We’re releasing Clarity Keyboard as an experiment to gather your feedback and to test some ideas we have about different ways people type. We believe in fresh thinking, building new things and asking our users to test them. Like it? Hate it? We want to hear from you - use the feedback button in the app to get in touch with us.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
* A prediction bar
* SwiftKey Flow
* Voice input
* Support for languages other than English (US)
Prioritize the most important thing to make progress on at work today
Request support from colleagues
Learn about the important work your colleagues are doing
Support them with Likes and Comments
Give Shout-outs to colleagues for a job well done!
Learn more about Virgin Pulse at www.VirginPulse.com
☆ To apply the theme within Emoji Keyboard+, download it from Setting -> Theme settings. After downloaded, it will displayed in "Theme" list, click the checkbox to apply it.
Created for a huge amount of data, so it is fast and stable.
I proudly announce the Online User Guide: http://estada.ch/
Handy among other features:
- Import (mtm-files and basic FreeMind) & Export (png/mtm/FreeMind)
- Multi-Screen-Layout, fit's anything from Smartphone to Tablet
- Hardware-Accelerated Rendering
- Fast & Stable
- No Ads!
- Uses only the most necessary permissions
- Run's on Cellphones, Mobiles and Tablets
- Works with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.4, 5.0 and 5.1
You could for instance send the MindMap you just created on your Pad your Phone. So you have your MindMaps allways on your hands.
If you have questions, troubles or requests: Please send me an email, so I can support you.