Seek happiness, find meaning — 29k helps you develop skills and resilience to live a happy and fulfilled life, as modern life is becoming increasingly complex. Our personal growth programs are based on the best psychological tools science has to offer, combined with a unique and powerful process of sharing with other people – and helps improve your emotional well-being.
The best thing? It’s all free.
We’re a non-profit organization, working with leading researchers from Harvard University, University of London and Karolinska Institute – on a mission to make personal growth accessible for everyone, for free.
What the app has to offer
- Research based personal growth courses
- Narrated video and audio content
- Exercises for you to reflect on by yourself
- Simple exercises to get you into the right state; for example breathing, meditation and movement
- Group sharing where you can listen to & share thoughts with others
- Content based on cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), combined with deep human connection
Why people use 29k
- Know yourself better
- To improve relationships
- Become aware of your emotions
- Increase your self compassion
- Peace of mind
- Manage stress and anxiety levels
- Improve self-awareness
- Manage mental health
- Feel less lonely
Your privacy means everything to us. You can read more on the following links: