Installation is simple like with EasyTether or PdaNet, and the in-app setup guide walks you through everything in less than 10 minutes.
The original version has over 20,000 paid users and an average Market rating above 4.3, so everything is well-tested, but please don't hesitate to email and ask questions!
NOTE: Please try the free demo version ("Klink - Tether Demo" on the market) to test compatibility before buying. Klink should work with every device out there, so don't hesitate to contact support if you need help. The demo can be upgraded via the market without any further configuration on your computer.
- Supports Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 (or later), and Ubuntu Linux (32-bit/64-bit).
* Ubuntu binaries can be used with other Linux distributions (also tested with Fedora and Arch).
- This is only for USB connections to a PC or Mac. Tablets are not supported!
- Does not require a rooted device
- It has a unique Mimic Mobile Device mode that lets you browse mobile pages as the device of your choosing to conserve data. Moreover, this mode can also block common background data activity to avoid excessive data usage.
- Written in C (NOT Java) for efficiency, speed, and lower power consumption.
* Is fast and capable of handling 4g speeds: can reach 30mbps in real-world conditions on capable devices.
NOTE TO PURCHASERS OF THE ORIGINAL KLINK: Your purchase is still valid, and it is NOT necessary to buy this version. Please visit the "Download" page at www.faveset.com to download the original version of Klink, or email support if you have questions.
After installing and running Klink, please tap "Set up your Computer" and follow the instructions. Klink requires the installation of a small companion program on your PC or Mac, so following the step-by-step guide is suggested.
HELP: Please visit the Google Group via http://www.faveset.com/klink/support, or email email@example.com.
It would be appreciated if you asked for help before posting negative feedback, as virtually all problems can be resolved. Otherwise, please leave your email address when commenting so that someone can get in touch with you.
As some users may have difficulty evaluating everything within the 15-minute refund window, a once-per-user 24-hour return policy is in effect; simply include your order number when contacting support. No one should feel rushed. Please contact support if you need any help during setup.
CHECK_LICENSE - Needed for Android Market license verification.
INTERNET - Requires a data connection.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used for downloading companion files during setup.
Forum Ubuntu webview è un'applicazione che ti consente di visualizzare, creare e commentare i thread nel forum italiano più cliccato riguardante Ubuntu e non solo. Come da titolo si tratta di una webview e questo vuol dire che l'applicazione di appoggia alla versione mobile del sito.
Comoda, rapida e utile per chi ha bisogno di rispondere con rapidità e ovunque alle varie discussioni.
It works by starting a background JuiceSSH session to the selected host and running various commands on a periodic basis to obtain the performance metrics required.
Currently this plugin has been tested on Ubuntu and RedHat Enterprise Linux only, however this plugin is open source and freely available on Github. If you'd like to add support for other operating systems please take a look at the github and feel free to submit a pull request:
This JuiceSSH plugin requires JuiceSSH 1.5.0 or greater be installed
You phone need to have "sqlit3" installed the app to work as well.
Very important, please email to developer if you had
problem!! and Please see the youtube video first.
Don't leave comments like "my internal browser works but
opera doesn't"! it is mostly likely because of your proxy setting and has nothing to do with this app!!!
Just connect your android phone to computer via a USB cable.
With this app and some simple setup steps, the PC side Internet will be shared by your android phone.
This is also known as reverse tether (tethering) or USB reverse tethering.
Again this app requires ROOTED phone.
reverse tether, reverse tethering, usb, internet, windows,
liunx, ubuntu, network
EasyTether shares Internet connection from your smartphone with your computer, tablet and router.
It supports USB tethering for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or FreeBSD computers, Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets and OpenWRT-based routers.
It supports Bluetooth tethering for Windows computers and Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets.
It does not require root access or special tethering plans.
It supports PS3, Xbox and Wii tethering by means of Internet connection sharing feature on Windows or Mac.
One-time fee only.
We recommend that you try free EasyTether Lite before making a purchase.
EasyTether uses only official APIs ensuring your phone's security.
Unlike many tethering widgets, EasyTether implements its own tethering mechanism completely from scratch.
Some carriers have hidden the original EasyTether app.
Note that all paid EasyTether versions function the same way, you can buy whatever is visible with your carrier or install EasyTether apk directly from our website
Remove other EasyTether versions before installation.
We offer an extended refund period - 30 days. We will never refund orders older than 30 days.
- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Server side message archive support
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact's information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone's contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Notifications based on key phrase
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legacy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, Gtalk, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP, Xabber, Xabber VIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen
List of supported (pre-configured) services:
- GTalk (Google Talk, Google Apps accounts are supported too)
- Windows Live Messenger / MSN (Android 2.2 or higher required)
- Facebook chat
- Livejournal chat
- Tablet interface
- File transfer
RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
XEP-0030: Service Discovery
XEP-0128: Service Discovery Extensions
XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat (incompletely)
XEP-0078: Non-SASL Authentication
XEP-0138: Stream Compression
XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
XEP-0091: Legacy Delayed Delivery
XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
XEP-0147: XMPP URI Scheme Query Components
XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts
XEP-0155: Stanza Session Negotiation
XEP-0059: Result Set Management
XEP-0136: Message Archiving
Check Xabber Development version for new functionality.
Source code of Xabber is available at https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android under GNU GPLv3 license.
For more information visit our website http://xabber.com or follow @xabber_xmpp at twitter.