Sign up for an account to receive our Metronome, a device that plugs into your car’s diagnostic port, which then allows the Metromile app to show you:
- Miles driven, MPG, and fuel costs
- Interpretations for ‘check engine’ lights and the ability to contact our on-staff mechanic with questions
- Details for each trip, including customized categories and labels for end points
- Your car’s location (if you’ve forgotten where you parked)
- Alerts to move your car if parked in a street sweeping zone (SF and Chicago only, for now)
...and lots more! We’re rolling out additional features all the time.
Visit metromile.com and sign up for our free Beta program. Currently, Metronomes are available at no cost to drivers (of post-1996 vehicles) in California, Oregon, Washington and Illinois. If elsewhere in the United States, sign up for our waitlist to receive a notification when Metromile is available in your area.
Note: not all makes and models are compatible.