Musical interval changes when you move finger vertically.
Volume changes when you move finger horizontally.
Can change a tone by setting.
Because a keyboard is displayed, a musical performance is easy.
Connection permission to the Internet is necessary to acquire a Admob advertisement.
Plasma Sound is the most fully-featured and 100% free music instrument on the Android Marketplace!
Beautiful music instrument inspired by the Theremin, Continuum, Keyboard and Sequencer. Touch the screen and a note is generated. It's X-Axis (left-to-right) is pitch, which is designated by note and octave markings. It's Y-Axis (up-and-down) is up to you to control! Plasma Sound is incredibly configurable. Pick the note range, the waveform, cutoff, delay, tremolo, vibrato and more! You can even select between continuous mode (theremin-like), quantize mode (keyboard-like), and a hybrid.
Plasma Sound applies the same principals to the Sequencer to give you even more music creation abilities! Select a note to activate it, and drag up and down to select it's Y-value, controlling the same thing that the Y-Axis controls in the Keyboard section. Immediately you get an incredibly dynamic and versatile sequencer.
On Android 3.0 tablets and up, a new beta feature has been added: The ability to create and play sequences using the front-facing camera. Select the "Motion" tab to try it out!
Follow us on twitter for more release notes, questions, etc: http://twitter.com/plasmasound
This app is known to have problems with older/lower end phones. The original Droid is known to work (just barely), but phones with lower specs will most likely run in to problems. Please don't leave a bad comment if your phone doesn't work; it's an intense app, intended for tablets (although an honest effort is put in to supporting older phones, I promise).
The beautiful visual based off of MSAFluid, and the sound is generated by libpd.
100% Ad and cost free!
Please let me know of any bugs or errors you encounter! In addition, if you have any feature requests, let me know. Feel free to email me or post on the XDA thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17498254 This is my instrument for my band, Shy Guy Says, http://shyguysays.com (check us out!), so I'm incredibly concerned about stability and ease of use!
The source for this program is at: https://github.com/rjmarsan/PlasmaSound
Users can set values for the frequency range, release time, tremolo, vibrato and now waveshaping. When used in a tablet (with multi-touch capabilities), a different layout is offered that allows users to change settings (e.g. the vibrato depth) while performing.
Use the menu button to hide or show again the top bar.
Leon should have been an update to my first android app named Leon, but since it was the first app I've uploaded, I've lost a file I shouldn't have lost...
Please download the new app since this one has some bugs.
New app has also a waveshaping option and a different layout for tablets.
Thanks everyone for your ratings and kind words on my first android app.
(I'm leaving it published for the time being, until I make sure everyone is happy with the new app)
Users are able to play custom synthesizers using the x-y axes of the touchscreen. The x-axis corresponds to amplitude (volume) and the y-axis corresponds to frequency (pitch). Playback can also be looped, recorded, and EQed using a Parametric EQ.
On top of performing, Users are able to create their own custom synthesizers, which consist of a custom timbre and user-defined effects. A small variety of timbres are included: Sine, Square, Saw, Pulse, Noise (white)*, Theremin, "Singing Saw", "Electric Eel", and "Starslide." These, as well as any user-created synths, can be mixed and matched at different harmonics, amplitudes, and phases to create custom sounds.
Each synth has customizable fx parameters as well, including Envelope (ADSR - attack & release), LFO (rate & depth), Delay (rate & decay), and Note Lag.
-Choose scale: Pentatonic, Major, Minor, Blues, or Chromatic
-Choose the base note for the pad.
-Control the grid size.
-Record to the SD card.
-Toggle visualizations. More to come here.
*I fully intend to make noise scale with frequency and actually become useful (e.g. "Red" Noise).
- SD card access: for saving instruments and recordings.
- Vibration: For haptic feedback.
Special thanks to Garrett Langley (http://dribbble.com/glangley) for helping with design and general usability.
Saucillator 2.0 Buffalo. I think it's the sauce, boss!
Touch&move screen, will change pitch.
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Multi-touch free2 pro10
View menu by Shake
Features will be added:
Control by sensor like rjdj.
Recommended for those who like:
Bloom Music Sampler keyboards piano guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts
The latest version supports gyroscope sensors, which makes it more intuitive and more like a real theremin. The gyroscope sensor is available on most newer devices running Android 3.0 or later.
* 4 different effects: Echo, Chorus, Phaser and Reverb.
* Choose between 6 different sounds.
* Adjust range of notes playable on 180 degrees rotation of the phone. This makes it possible to have more accuracy and fewer notes, or more notes and less accuracy.
* Holding the yellow button in the middle while tilting will pull the range of notes up or down. This makes it easier to reach wider ranges of notes, and can even be used while playing.
* Control volume by rotation the device backwards and forwards (gyroscope sensor).
* Control volume by sliding your thumb up and down on the upper half of the screen (accelerometer, gravity sensors).
* Adjust settings of effects.
* Adjust sensitivity of accelerometer.
EtherSurface is proudly powered by the Csound synthesis programming language to clean and high-quality synthesis.
HOW TO PLAY: There is a well done music maker board with a lot of music pads. Change preset sounds by holding down buttons. Loop them to start make your music track. Adjust volume and pitch of each sound for the music quality. Tap the pads to produce a thrilling sound to complete music track. Use volume control slider to make it sound better.
Theremin Sim features:
- Good sound effects
- Volume and pitch adjust board
- Unusual sounding
- Marvelous beat maker for electronic music and sound design
Do you remember the sounds of aliens from old films? Become a real composer, create music for games and films with the help of Theremin Sim!
Even without a musical bone in your body, you will quickly be creating grooves and loops through the ancient art of finger painting.
A perfect toy for children and adults alike.
- Create sounds by finger painting
- Automatically does looping and over-dubbing
- Set the tempo of the groove simply by drawing fast or drawing slow
- Automatically removes older tracks to evolve the groove
- Choose different colors for different sounds and effects from the top drop down
- MENU: Change the Time By mode for different ways to play
--- Time By Touch replays the phrase in time with how it was played
--- Time By Horizon replays the phrase in time with the horizon (x-axis), creating a unique marriage of audio and video
- MENU: You can adjust the scale used (major, minor, pentatonic, theremin, ect.)
- MENU: Choose a picture from your phone for background to trace and show your friends
- TIP: In Time By Horizon mode, draw from left to right and make sure your first line is wide enough for the over dubs to start and end within it
(Based on Ethereal DialPad, special thanks to Adam Smith)
- multi-touch sound generation pad (up to 10 simultaneous touches)*
- live graph of the played sound wave + musical scale grid
- 5 different musical scales plus continuous (like a theremin)
- 6 waveforms (sine, triangle, sawtooth, square, random sine, string)
- multi-track recorder/loop player (rec, play, pause, stop, reset, loop on/off)
- 3 recorder/loop player sources (generated sound, microphone, file)
- modular tab interface
- soft envelope + attack and release settings
- export and save recorded sound to a WAV file
- many more settings
- reverb/delay effect + rate and decay settings
- tremolo effect + rate and depth settings
- vibrato effect + rate and depth settings
- chorus effect + rate and depth settings
- flanger effect + rate, width and depth settings
- overdrive effect + drive and volume settings
- read/write storage to save recordings
- internet connection for advertisements
- microphone to record sound from microphone
*max touches number may be limited on some devices
★5 hilt types to choose!
★Hit with vibration
★Music background from SD card
"Fun, funny, and free! Learned sensitivity of motion in seconds, was enjoying it with friends within minutes. Nice free app." Christopher December 16, 2010
"Amazing better than the other light saber apps by far! Perfect for light speed saber action! 5 Stars HTC EVO" Crystal January 9, 2011
"The best light saber application on Android Market"
Like a light saber you can wave your phone. Do saber sounds you will.
-Ad supported app (asks for permissions, sorry)
Special Thanks to:
-Paulo Victor Rodrigues
Detect monsters with this amazing app!
To trigger "detection" just press the VOLUME UP button when pointing at a drawing of some monster, that will convince your kids that the detector works!
Just scan the bedroom with this detector and show that they are just safe!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/monsterdetector
Monster icon by Chris Spooner www.spoongraphics.co.uk
Keywords: prank, pranking app, Halloween, monster, monsters
★5 hilt types to choose!
★Hit with vibration
★Music background from SD card
like a light saber you can wave your phone and do saber sounds you will.
reply to comment I cannot, so an email you can send, if problems you find