Acronis Access allows access to files residing on Windows file servers, SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 & 365 servers, Acronis Access servers, and most other file servers and NAS devices.
NOTE: The free Acronis Access app is used to access to your company's Acronis Access servers. Please contact your company's IT organization for details on setting up this app.
Acronis Access empowers the Android users to:
- Securely browse files located on enterprise file servers, SharePoint servers, NAS, and Acronis Access servers
- Edit & create Office documents within the secure Acronis Access app
--- Supports: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX
- Annotate PDF files within the secure Acronis Access app
- Access their network home folder
- Access files on Distributed File System (DFS) shares
- Store files & folders locally on the mobile device for anytime, anywhere access
- Automatically 1-way or 2-way sync folders and files from server to device
- Print documents to network printers
- Open files in other apps for viewing or editing
- Receive files from other apps for saving to a server or storing locally
- Copy or move files and folders between a server and mobile device or to another server
- Create, rename, and delete files and folders on a server
Acronis Access secures your organization’s files:
- Encrypts all files stored on the device within the app
- Encrypts all network communication with the secure HTTPS protocol
- Enforces your organizations established access rights with Active Directory integration
- Optionally prompts for an application password
Your IT staff configures and manages Acronis Access:
- Configure the Acronis Access app over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups
- Set policies that can configure every aspect of Acronis Access, including app security settings, the servers, folders and home directories presented to users, and the enabling or disabling of app functions
- Regulate access to Acronis Access using per-device app enrollment
- Track the status of each device accessing Acronis Access
- Selectively remote wipe all app configuration and in-app files on lost or stolen devices
Single price of $19.99 for up to 5 computers.
“Parallels Access is quick to set up, simple to understand, almost limitless in potential.”
– David Pogue, New York Times
“In terms of raw cleverness and technical derring-do, Parallels Access is way, way off the charts.”
– Harry McCracken, TIME
Leave the laptop behind when you are on the move. Or on the couch.
Our unique “applification” technology lets you use all of your desktop applications as if they were native apps for your Android device.
24/7 access to your desktop. The unanticipated happens all the time.
One simple tap on your Android device and you are securely connected to your computer. Quickly navigate thru the hard drive to find the document or photo you need using our file browser; and copy, or open it with just a tap.
Edit content easily - No more finger gymnastics.
Precise selection, copying, and pasting of text. Tapping a small, almost invisible desktop button or dragging a picture with a natural one-finger lock is a breeze – our Lock’n’Go Magnifying Glass is a marvel of innovation.
All your desktop applications are just a tap away.
Start applications or switch between them with just a tap. Put your favorite desktop application right on the home screen of your Android device. Plus a complete desktop keyboard to help you take full advantage those desktop apps.
Don’t stress your eyes. In fact, don’t stress at all!
See your applications using the full screen of your Android device. Have peace of mind knowing that Parallel Access will reliably connect you to your desktop when you need it. Even on slow 3G networks.
Stay effective with the fastest, simplest, and most reliable remote access technology.
You are connected to your desktop. And you are fast and effective. Reliably.
Subscribe annually for $19.99 to get unlimited use of Parallels Access for up to 5 computers. Subscription can be purchased at https://access.parallels.com/#/buy.
For business use, please use Parallels Access for Business, which offers the ability to centrally manage multiple user accounts and grant and revoke access to company-owned computers. (www.parallels.com/products/access/business)
Parallels Access requires the installation of the free Parallels Access Agent on your Mac (OS X 10.7 Lion or higher) or PC (Windows 7 or Windows 8). Just follow the instructions in Parallels Access on your Android device to download the Agent and install it on your computer.
Parallels Access is compatible with most Android tablets and phones running Android 4.0 or higher.
Winflector Server software which is required by the client is available from http://www.winflector.com/download.html. Winflector does not require RDP or Terminal Services.
As the foremost expert in bankruptcy claims management and administration, Epiq developed this robust, easy-to-use app with all the features bankruptcy attorneys, interested parties and claimants need most. It puts the most frequently accessed information right up front so you can easily search for claims, access cases, bookmark favorites, and view local judges’ calendars. For optimal convenience, users can live chat with a member of Epiq’s case management team .
Epiq Access integrates with Epiq’s proprietary DebtorMatrix® platform and its industry-leading user friendly web site, delivering:
• Case data: Access to case data, including claims, dockets, key documents and the ability to bookmark important cases
• Cross-case search: Hone in on critical information by drilling down on details for specific claims or dockets
• Epiq directory: Access to Epiq case team contact information
• Live chat: Real-time in-app tech and claims services support
• News: Follow the latest industry news
• Delaware facilities: Reserve conference space and other special requests for Epiq’s Delaware office, conveniently located at the bankruptcy court
• Resources: Easy access to relevant case filing jurisdictions and local rules
Epiq Access, like Epiq’s other claims administration systems and services, including DebtorMatrix® and DebtorMatrix® Reconciliation, delivers real-time project intelligence and highlights critical information when corporate restructuring professionals need it most. And our tested workflows help streamline the restructuring process from start to finish. Epiq Access can be downloaded for free for iPhones and Android devices by visiting iTunes.com or Google Play.
About Epiq Systems
Epiq Systems is a leading global provider of technology-enabled solutions for electronic discovery, bankruptcy and class action administration. We offer full-service capabilities to support litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Our innovative technology and services, combined with deep subject-matter expertise, provide reliable solutions for the professionals we serve.
Please note that Marble Access for Android requires an enterprise account for Marble Security’s mobile device security service. Please contact your company’s Help Desk for more information.
Marble Access is the client application for the Marble Security service, a mobile security management platform that actively analyzes and correlates information points about compromised devices, networks, and malicious apps to protect enterprise networks that are accessed by mobile devices.
Marble Access scans Android devices for malware and privacy-leaking apps, detects rooted devices, and provides a secure browsing environment safe from malware and malicious networks. The app is intuitive to use, indicating when a device is not secure and how to remediate security risks.
Marble Access also provides Marble Messenger, a secure environment for sending text messages and attachments, and keeping them encrypted to enable compliance with HIPAA, and other guidelines.
-Marble Messenger: Encrypts text messages and attachments, and deletes them at pre-set times, enabling compliance with HIPAA, HITECH and Omnibus guidelines.
-Risk scoring and remediation: A data analytics framework establishes a risk score for each device, allowing remediation of ‘risky devices’ by System Admins.
-App Scanning and malware protection: Scans for and remediates malware on the device. The app is updated to detect new cybersecurity threats as they emerge.
-Application Management: Apps can be pushed to employees devices via policy.
-Marble Network: Connects quickly to Marble’s secure VPN to protect against malware, compromised Wi-Fi hotspots and poisoned DNS.
-Remote lock and wipe: Enables System Admins to lock and wipe data on the device, over the air.
-Passcode configuration: Enforces passcode complexity policy to ensure that devices are meeting corporate rules.
-Data protection: Allows policy controls for printing, uploading and downloading of corporate data to and from devices.
Using Access Mobile+, it’s easy to enter and submit expenses on the go. The intuitive interface features pre-configured lists and drop-down menus, allowing you to quickly tap in information such as dates, hours and project codes. To save time, values are added up as you go, and existing expenses can be duplicated and edited to speed up repeat or similar submissions.
Approval of Absences, Timesheets, Purchase Requests & Expenses
Absences, Timesheets, Purchase Requests and Expenses entered into FocalPoint or expenses entered via Access Mobile+ enter an approval workflow, configured to suit your business. Information is sent ready-formatted to the end user, making it easy to filter submissions by name, value or project code and quickly make a decision whether to approve or reject. Rejected submissions can be accompanied by notes before being returned to the originator, allowing you to indicate for example, erroneous or missing information.
Live integration with GoldMine Enterprise gives you the up-to-date picture on customers and prospects, with configurable workspaces that let you quickly jump between your Contacts, Activities, Opportunities and Cases. Communication feature lets you call/email your contacts in just one touch.
• Expenses entry
• Approval for Absences, Timesheets (Weekly), Purchase Requests and Expenses
• Integration with CRM
• Customisable workspaces
• Maps integration with Directions
• Multi-level approval workflow supporting FocalPoint N-Level approval
Compatible with Phones running Android 4.0 and above.
Requires Access Mobile Services 4.0 or above to be configured by an Access Consultant.
Requires a minimum version of FocalPoint 22.214.171.124.
The app’s activity feed, games, and leadership board allows you to follow, connect, and compete with attendees. Additional features include a customized schedule with your top picks from all sessions and events, lists of the speakers and attendees, and alerts about can’t-miss extras at the meeting. Plus, you can share your experience via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn directly from the app.
The ULI Events app is the only mobile tool you will need to navigate ULI’s Spring Meeting, Fall Meeting, Asia Pacific Summit and other conferences.