This attachment is usually named "WINMAIL.DAT".
If you are missing attachments you can use this free tool to extract the attachments from the winmail.dat file.
How to open a winmail.dat file
Select Winmail.dat Opener from the context menu of the winmail.dat attachment.
Start Winmail.dat Opener and use the built-in file dialog to select a previously saved winmail.dat file.
Once you are at the contained files list, you can long click a file to open it or select files and click the "save" icon from the action bar to save all selected files to the sdcard.
All files will be saved to a directory called "winmaildatopener". After successful export of a file to this directoy an open file dialog will enable you to start further actions, like open, share on the exported files.
Not all Android email apps allow a fine enough attachment-to-application mapping.
Therefore with some email clients you can not start the extraction process via the context dialog in the email client.
Instead you have to first save the file to the storage and then open it with the built in file dialog of the "Winmail.dat Opener" app.
They other solution would be to make a very broad mapping, but then you would have this app in every chooser dialog which would be even more annoying.
Just tap the attachment from gmail or other email app and chose "Winmail.dat viewer" to open it.
View the content as original .RTF or a converted .TXT file.
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them.DAT Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for DAT exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
DAT Flashcards app includes 1800 premade flashcards from 3 categories which cover all aspects of the Dental Admission Test exam:
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
DAT flashcards apps have received 4.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “It could use a little polishing but other than that's it great. Alot of questions are exactly the same as top score and kaplan. Good or bad. Free is awesome”.
• “Handy to study on the go”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
DAT is a trademark of the American Dental Association. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by the American Dental Association.
Keep your data private: your personal data is not stored in the cloud. It is directly synchronized between your device and your desktop computer through a secure connection and never goes through any third-party server.
BirdieSync supports: contact photos, multiple address books and calendars, contact groups and categories, recurring events and alarms, ICS, calDAV, WCAP, Google Calendar types.
Note: this app requires BirdieSync on your PC (19.95 €). You can download a fully-functional version and try it out free for 21 days (only Windows is supported).
Please go to BirdieSync web site for more information:
Share a calendar with your family, create a team address book or publish your basketball team's schedule, you have full control. Access and edit your contacts, calendars and tasks from anywhere, with any device and in any application. With the fruux web application you also have easy access to everything in the browser. fruux is made in Germany and your data is always securely backed up for you. We are laser-focused on playing nice with everything via open standards like CardDAV & CalDAV and will never lock you into a data silo.
To use this app you'll need a free fruux account:
* Contact syncing
* Calendar syncing
* Task syncing
* Built-in task/todo-list application
Need help? https://twitter.com/fruux
Keep your contacts, calendars and tasks synced across platforms and devices: fruux works on Apple Mac OS X, Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch), Blackberry OS 10, Mozilla Firefox OS, Microsoft Windows, Google Android, Linux, with popular apps such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, BusyCal and with many other platforms, devices and applications. Check https://fruux.com/supported-devices/
* Create/import/export/publish/search PGP keys
* Send/receive encrypted mail with Gmail
* PGP encryption/decryption of mail & files
* Thunderbird integration (via gnupg + Enigmail plugin)
* Password-based encryption/decryption (AES-256, 3DES, RC2...)
* Sign & verify files and emails
* Subkeys viewing and editing
* Biometric words
* Key armoring
Public-key cryptography is in most cases the best choice to protect your mail and communications from being intercepted and/or sniffed by governments, NSA's PRISM surveillance program and such.
It works with rar ,zip and jar files.
You can extract file from the SD card also.
For this you require file manager which is already on your device to select zip files.
Using Zip extractor you can vies images,photo,text files,web files also.
Zip Extractor Android makes you open other 3rd party apps
Compatible with android operating system,eclair,froyo,honeycomb,ics
This is an ad supportd application.
Ubuntu One gives you 5GB of free storage for all your files, photos and music, watch as they magically appear on all your devices. Ubuntu One works on Windows, iOS, Android, Ubuntu and via the web.
Auto upload - any photo you take will appear online and on all your devices, the instant you take it. The U1 Files app also automatically uploads images from other photo apps you use, so if you’re into Instagram, it will automatically upload all those cool images to your Ubuntu One personal cloud, making them available on all your devices.
Share easily with family, friends and colleagues. Link to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other networks.
* Auto-uploads photos to your Ubuntu One personal cloud
* Auto-uploads images from other photo apps
* Easy links for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other networks
* Browse, select and download files and folders
* Upload and share files from your phone
* Custom settings:
- Auto Upload only when charging
- Auto Upload also when roaming
- Selective gallery Auto Upload
- Cancelling uploads and downloads
An Ubuntu One Free account is needed - includes 5GB of storage for free. https://one.ubuntu.com
Need help? https://one.ubuntu.com/help/
If you can't sign in, please make sure your time zone and date & time are correct in your device settings. It is best to set them to Automatic.
To help us improve our service we need to track and report data from this app just like the websites do. We care about your privacy so this is anonymous and no sensitive data will ever be collected.
If you need help or want to report a problem please use the
Menu > Settings > 'Send feedback' option to contact us. We have no option to reply to your reviews on Google Play.
Device Requirements: Currently, PIM (Contacts only) sync is only supported on the following devices:
- Photon 4G
- Droid Bionic
- Milestone 3
- Droid 3
- Droid X2
- Atrix 2
Extract mail attachments from your Gmail mailbox. Gmail Attachment Extractor lets you extract attachments and save them on your device automatically.
Following features/options are available:
- Choose any Gmail account configured in your device.
Filter by "From:" email
- Only extract attachments received from a known sender.
- Enter email message number in From and To boxes. Choose email message numbers from which to extract the attachments. For eg: between emails from 100 and 500
Filter between dates
- Enter date of received emails and extract attachments received within a date range.
- Extract attachments only from emails less than or greater than a particular size.
You can enter email size either in KB or MB.
Select mail Folder.
- Select a mail Folder to extract the attachments from emails in that folder.
Choose Inbox or any Label from your Gmail to extract attachments.
- You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Privacy: Safe and secure as your account credentials are with Google. No personal information is collected.
1.3 - Modified Help file
- Added Buy button for Pro version
- Added help messages when clicking Start Extraction button to explain the filter options available.
1.2 - Added Cancel option
- Added Notification area icon animation
Gmail Attachment Extractor Help:
1. Click on "Sign in with Google" button
If more than one Gmail account is configured in your device, you will be prompted to choose a Gmail account.
2. Click "Allow Access" to allow this app to access your Gmail account.
3. After successful sign-in, you will see the list of Folder/Labels in your Gmail account.
Select Inbox or any other Label from which you want to extract the attachments.
4. Choose one or more filter options
5. Click "Start Extraction" to proceed.
Extracted attachments are saved in a sub-folder named "Gmail Attachment Extractor" in your /downloads folder.
6. You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Privacy: Safe and secure as your account credentials are with Google. No personal information is collected.
Use Mail Attachment Extractor Pro for more features:
1. Multiple Folders Selection : Select one or more folders to extract the attachments from all folders at the same time.
2. Attachment File Types : Use this option to extract only a particular type of attachment. This is more quicker than extracting all types of attachments. For example, you can choose to quickly extract only .pdf files from your emails.
Attachment file types supported are: .zip, .doc/docx, .jpg, .png, .xls/.xlsx, .pdf
3. Unread messages : Extract attachments only from unread and new messages.
email attachment download
save gmail attachment
download gmail attachment
gmail attachment download
gmail attachment save
App Apk Extractor is used to backup and restore apps for android.
It is also called app extractor or app backup.
- Extract apps to SD card(can not backup copyright protected App).
- full app extract n restore.
- Batch extract.
- Apk exractor to sd as well as external sdcard.
- Backup market link for apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
-restore backup and also batch restore and extract
- Quick uninstall
-batch app backup and reinstall
- Sort apps by name, size, date
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version extract
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- Delete app.
- change backup path.
- Show system apps.
-auto save to external sdcard when available.
-suggest better backup path.
Similar app like app backup and restore are:-app backup, app backup restore .
*** Notice: App extrater cannot backup data or game progress or cache of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why some Apps are orange and some are white?
A:The apps that are green in color are already backup in backup tab and are already installed in restore tab i.e apps that are already installed or backup in respective tabs are green.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only extract the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Restore" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dropbox".
Q: How to check all not backup or not-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all not backup" function. There're three states: 1.all white=uncheck all 2. all blue= check all 3. green color square=select all not backup
To help us translate this app to your native language, please email me.
thank you very much..
* Instant Notifications and Alerts via Push Email
* iOS style Popup notifications
* System Tray Notifications
* Pebble smartwatch and Sony smartwatch + SW2 and MetaWatch Notifications
* LED Notifications
* Sound and Ringtone Alerts
* Text to Speech Alerts
* Custom Vibration Alerts and more.
* Auto respond to email messages
The app works with nearly all mail services by supporting the following protocols: IMAP, IMAP IDLE (Push Email), POP, POP3, and Outlook Exchange via EWS or IMAP [No Exchange Active Sync]
eNotify does it's work *entirely* on your device, working in the background. Your email is safe and your data never leaves your device. None of your information is ever sent elsewhere. Period.
Please test drive the free version: 'eNotify Lite' here:
-- FEATURES --
* Runs in the background maintaining constant email and SMS awareness
* 150+ built-in alert sounds, OR add your own alert sounds
* Set different alert sounds for individual accounts, senders, subjects, recipients, and more
* Support high priority email flag [VIP e-mail]
* Ability to customize alert vibration patterns
* Text To Speech alerts
* Customize Text to Speech alerts with your own phrases!
* Optional popup dialog that shows recent notifications
* Flip through multiple notifications in the popup dialog with left and right swipe gestures
* Style the background, text, and transparency however you want!
* Do Not Disturb setting automatically stops all notifications and alerts during specified times
* Configure certain alerts to override the device silent profile!
* Configure certain alerts to repeat at specified intervals or forever
* Supports Pebble smartwatch
* Supports Sony smartwatch and SW2
* Supports Sony LiveView wrist pager
* Supports MetaWatch (must use Noah MetaWatch Manager)
* Additionally supports rules based Battery and Data Plan Alerts!
-- MAIL SUPPORT --
* Works with all IMAP accounts: IMAP, IMAP4, IMAP IDLE (Push Mail), Including GMail and Outlook Exchange servers that have enabled IMAP
* Supports scanning multiple IMAP folders for new messages
* Works with all POP and POP3 accounts: Supports Yahoo, Hotmail, and more
* Works with Outlook Exchange directly via Exchange Web Services (Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010)
-- GOOD TO KNOW --
* Completely private! Your data/email NEVER leaves your device!
* Stable: eNotify is high quality software that has been tested extensively
* Our Users: The perfect app for first responders, on call, emergency services, police, fireman, IT professionals, System Administrators, doctors, nurses, accountants or other professions that require email triage
* Upgrade to full version: No advertisements
* Works with third party apps/mail: Gmail, Yahoo, K-9 Mail, mail.com, Aqua Mail, Yandex.Mail, Hotmail (POP3), Outlook & Outlook.com, Mail Droid, Thunderbird, AOL Mail, AIM Mail, iCloud, Skrillex, fastmail, Excite FastMail, Zoho Mail, Yahoo! Mail, GMX Mail, Shortmail, BigString.com, Inbox.com, My Way Mai, VIP Email
* Does not currently support Exchange Active Sync
* Pebble & Sony smartwatch alerts require the manufacturer's apps/software to be installed. Syncing and connectivity is handled by those apps not eNotify.
* Support 7 days / week: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us for feature requests and help!
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
supported contacts csv formats:
- Outlook (outlook 2003,2007, 2010, hotmail, eudora, Opera mail, gmail, lotus notes)
- Mozilla thunderbird
- Windows Live Mail 2011
- Incredimail 2.0
- sd disk or phone location
- field delimiter can be set
- end of line character can be set
- you can choose the encoding
- customize the android fields with the export field
pro vs free:
- no advertisements
- no need for network access and state
- no usage statistics are being stored
Use Firefox HTML5 Supported to implement the beauty of HTML5 into your Add-Ons, Extensions and Apps targeted at latest versions of Firefox.
HTML5 support is shown for the following versions of Firefox browser.
1. Firefox stable channel
2. Firefox beta channel
3. Firefox Aurora
4. Firefox Nightly
More from developer
- Appointments / Calendar Items are extracted into standard *.ics files (VCALENDAR industry standard) which can be imported into the device calendar
- Enable / disable file browser in preferences
- Launch file browser from within preferences
- Browse extraction directory and subdirectories
- Tap on files tries to open them according to mime type
- Long tap on files opens context menu (open with, rename, send, delete, extract (zip/gzip archives only))
- Extract zip/gzip archives