This attachment is usually named "WINMAIL.DAT".
If you are missing attachments you can use this free tool to extract the attachments from the winmail.dat file.
How to open a winmail.dat file
Select Winmail.dat Opener from the context menu of the winmail.dat attachment.
Start Winmail.dat Opener and use the built-in file dialog to select a previously saved winmail.dat file.
Once you are at the contained files list, you can long click a file to open it or select files and click the "save" icon from the action bar to save all selected files to the sdcard.
All files will be saved to a directory called "winmaildatopener". After successful export of a file to this directoy an open file dialog will enable you to start further actions, like open, share on the exported files.
Not all Android email apps allow a fine enough attachment-to-application mapping.
Therefore with some email clients you can not start the extraction process via the context dialog in the email client.
Instead you have to first save the file to the storage and then open it with the built in file dialog of the "Winmail.dat Opener" app.
They other solution would be to make a very broad mapping, but then you would have this app in every chooser dialog which would be even more annoying.
Just tap the attachment from gmail or other email app and chose "Winmail.dat viewer" to open it.
View the content as original .RTF or a converted .TXT file.
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them.DAT Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for DAT exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
DAT Flashcards app includes 1800 premade flashcards from 3 categories which cover all aspects of the Dental Admission Test exam:
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
DAT flashcards apps have received 4.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “It could use a little polishing but other than that's it great. Alot of questions are exactly the same as top score and kaplan. Good or bad. Free is awesome”.
• “Handy to study on the go”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
DAT is a trademark of the American Dental Association. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by the American Dental Association.
✓ Pro version: download all attachments, contacts and emails features included.
Small email app with many features:
Bulk attachment downloader
Rename the attachments setting to include origin email reference
Filter download by sender address and/or attachment name
Save all email addresses to text file (From, To, Cc, Bcc)
Export emails to text file (text only, without HTML tags, images replaced by a symbol)
File manager / image viewer to browse / open saved email attachment files - email attachment opener
Download folder path configuration
Internet message access protocol - IMAP: works with Gmail, Hotmail or other IMAP provider
File transfer protocol - FTP transfer attachments
Send attachments to Drive, Gmail...
Print attachments by Google Cloud Print
Network communication permission to connect to email account
Storage permission to save the attachments
Authentication credentials to sign in to Gmail
App does not collect personal information
bug tracker: http://github.com/tigo4/AXdownloader-track/issues
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Keep your data private: your personal data is not stored in the cloud. It is directly synchronized between your device and your desktop computer through a secure connection and never goes through any third-party server.
BirdieSync supports: contact photos, multiple address books and calendars, contact groups and categories, recurring events and alarms, ICS, calDAV, WCAP, Google Calendar types.
Note: this app requires BirdieSync on your PC (19.95 €). You can download a fully-functional version and try it out free for 21 days (only Windows is supported).
Please go to BirdieSync web site for more information:
Now with the help of this app you'll be able to send your friends and family anything, be it a music file , a office document or a android application, you'll be able to select any file from a in built file manager and attach it to your email. You can even attach multiple files to a single email
Attach any file to your email
Rename a file before you attach
No icon in app drawer, (reducing your home screen clutter)
can only be launched when attaching a file and there is no need for a app drawer icon
See the screen shots attached with the app description to understand the functioning of the app
Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts at domains hosted by Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) as well as Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol.
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS. EWS includes access to server side contacts (personal and global, with lookup), and accepting meetings that can later be viewed in Outlook and other apps.
Easy automatic setup for Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Push mail for IMAP (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Can save attachments on the memory card.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail) on Android 4.0 and above.
Rich text formatting (when writing messages).
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.
In case of issues, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extract email attachments from your Gmail mailbox. Gmail Attachment Extractor lets you extract attachments and save them in the device automatically.
Following features/options are available:
- Choose any Gmail account configured in your device.
Filter by "From:" email
- Only extract attachments received from a known sender. You can enter first name, last name or domain name part of your email for faster search and extraction.
- Enter email message number in From and To boxes. Choose email message numbers from which to extract the attachments. For eg: between emails from 100 and 500
Date Range: Filter between dates
- Enter date of received emails and extract attachments received within a date range.
- Extract attachments only from emails less than or greater than a particular size.
You can enter email size either in KB or MB.
Multiple Search Conditions:
- You can use the From: email search along with either one of "Message Range" or "Date Range" or "Message Size".
Use Pro version for using the extraction criteria in any combination.
Select mail Folder.
- Select a mail Folder to extract the attachments from emails in that folder.
Choose Inbox or any Label from your Gmail to extract attachments.
- You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Privacy: Safe and secure as your account credentials are with Google. No personal information is collected.
Gmail Attachment Extractor Help:
1. Click on "Sign in with Google" button
If more than one Gmail account is configured in your device, you will be prompted to choose a Gmail account.
2. Click "Allow Access" to allow this app to access your Gmail account.
3. After successful sign-in, you will see the list of Folder/Labels in your Gmail account.
Select Inbox or any other Label from which you want to extract the attachments.
4. Choose one or more filter options
5. Click "Start Extraction" to proceed.
Extracted attachments are saved in a sub-folder named "Gmail Attachment Extractor" in your /downloads folder.
6. You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Read Help file for more information.
Use Mail Attachment Extractor Pro for more features. See below for new features in the Pro version.
1. Advanced filter conditions are possible. You can use the available filter options in any combinations.
a) Extract only .pdf attachments (File Type) from a known sender (From Email) received within a date (Date Range).
b) Extract all .zip attachments from messages 100 to 200
and so on.
2. Multiple Folders Selection : Select one or more folders to extract the attachments from all folders at the same time.
3. Attachment File Types : Use this option to extract only a particular type of attachment. This is more quicker than extracting all types of attachments. For example, you can choose to quickly extract only .pdf files from your emails.
Attachment file types supported are: .zip, .doc/docx, .jpg, .png, .xls/.xlsx, .pdf, .jpeg/jpg, .gif, .rar, .psd
4. Unread messages : Extract attachments only from unread and new messages.
5. "From Email" search history/auto-completion.
The keyword you enter in "From Email" filter option will be saved so that you don't have to re-type the same keyword next time.
6. No advertisements in the Pro version.
email attachment download
save gmail attachment
download gmail attachment
gmail attachment download
gmail attachment save
FX has no ads.
The free main module of FX File Explorer (this product) includes all file management features for working with files on your phone/tablet.
The "FX Plus" add-on adds media management, network (FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV) and cloud capabilities (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, SugarSync). The "Plus" add-on is a paid app (with a 7-day free trial).
The free "FX Root" add-on is for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts who need to make changes as the root user.
General Features (included standard):
* Productivity-oriented layout: The "Home Screen" shows bookmarks, storage, tools and (with FX+) media/network locations. You no longer have to wade through the garbage that apps store in the root folder of your SD card to get to the places you actually use.
* Holo-based UI
* Dual pane mode and unlimited windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Pinch-to-zoom in any "Explorer" window, zoom-in to see additional information about items
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Videos, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* "Usage View" mode analyzes storage space usage, enabling you to see total size of any folder (and it works while browsing)
* Indexed Search
File Viewers / Editors (included standard)
* Text Editor with Undo/Redo history, Cut/Copy/Paste, Find, and Pinch-to-zoom
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Create and rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (requires FX Plus add-on):
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP; password and public key auth)
* WebDAV (see help for using WebDAV with OwnCloud)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
Bluetooth Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
* Note: sending files via Bluetooth is supported in free version, if your devices support Bluetooth Push
Additional FX Plus Features:
* AES-256, AES-128 Zip Encryption. Browse inside encrypted Zip files, viewing text documents, images, audio, and video without writing unencrypted data to SD card
* App Management
* Browse apps by permission
* Streaming video playback: Format support is based upon third-party playback software installed on your device. Android typically supports MP4 and 3GP. FX can play AVI, FLV, MKV, and WMV formats *IF* you install third-party players available from the Google Play Store.
* GDrive / GDocs: Cut/pasted documents will be converted to Microsoft Office formats by default. Use "Open With" to download them in the format of your choice.
Have a bug report or question? Please email email@example.com.
With over 13 million downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2. AndroZip File Manager is definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit) compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version)
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
Installs to SD card.
What others say about AndroZip
"AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
“Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
“Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
- INTERNET is used only to get Google AdMob ads (in paid version AndroZip is not using INTERNET permission)
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE is used to copy, move, delete, zip, unzip, unrar … files on SD card (necessary for file management)
- GET TASKS is used to see processes on your device (used in task manager part of AndroZip)
- WAKE LOCK is used to keep AndroZip "alive" while for example copying, unpacking, packing large files
- RESTART PACKAGES is used to allow user of AndroZip to kill background processes
File manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP
Task killer, application manager
Install apps: APK files
Short tap and long tap menus
①All the data
②Photo folder · (jpg, jpeg)
③Movie Folder · (mpg, rm, avi, swf, wmv, mov, mp4, asf, wvx, asx, amc, 3g2, 3gp)
④Music folder · (mp3, midi, wav, wave, ra, ram, wma, wax)
⑤Image Folder · (gif, png)
⑥Document folder · (txt, html, htm, xml)
⑦Office folder · (doc, xls, pdf, ppt)
It also displays the SD card capacity at the bottom of top page.
When you tap the icon that is like the SD card, you will see the details of the capacity of the SD card.
The data show the following two lists.
②Thumbnails (photo, image)
You can sort the data in each folder.
・Collect all the files on the SD card for the first time
・The folder does not change actually
・If the file is added to the SD card, please press the update button.
☆ Please tell me you have any other requests
Data, folders, files, SD, photos, music, documents, videos, images, documents, papers, PC, space, image
You need to download FREE SyncRoid PC Client on your computer from http://www.syncroid.com
No need to use USB cable or pass your personal information through the cloud or internet any more just to sync your contacts, calendars and tasks between Microsoft Outlook and Android!
You are welcome to try SyncRoid Lite version before deciding for the FULL version.
SyncRoid Lite download: http://goo.gl/Cy1oL
• Bluetooth connectivity
• Synchronize between MS Outlook and Android
• Possible Sync Modes:
- Phone to Outlook Sync
- Outlook to Phone Sync
- Two Way Sync
• Auto Sync Feature
• No Content Duplication
• No Content Deletions
• Contacts; Following information is synced:
- Full Name
- Company Name and Job Title
- Phone numbers: Mobile, Work, Work Fax, Home, Home Fax, Pager, Other
- Mailing Addresses: Home, Business, Work and Other
- Email address: 3 email addresses
- Contact specific ‘Notes’
- Web page address
• Calendars, Appointments & Events Sync; Following information is synced:
- Subject / Title and Description
- Start and End date & time
- Recurring or Repeating Events (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and Range of Recurrence)
- All Day Events
- Attendees and Guests
- Event Privacy (Private or Public)
- Availability State (Busy or Free)
• Tasks Sync; Following information is synced:
- Subject / Title and Description
- Start and due date & time
- Recurring or Repeating Tasks (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and Range of Recurrence)
- Event Privacy (Private or Public)
• SyncRoid PC Client has to be installed on your PC from http://www.syncroid.com
• Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013 installed on your computer (32 or 64-bits)
• Bluetooth enabled Windows PC and Android device
SUPPORT / COMMENTS / FEEDBACK
Our support team will be eager to assist you for any kind of questions, suggestions and feedback. Kindly contact us before posting a negative comment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also visit our FAQs section on our website www.syncroid.com. We will be looking forward for feedback, comments and your experience with this application.
We can be reached through:
Keywords: Synchronize Outlook, Synch Android contacts, Sync Calendar Outlook, SyncRoid, Sync Tasks
We offer 3 (three) days worry free return policy. If you do not like SymTasks for any reason just send your Android market email receipt to email@example.com for full refund. Please visit http://www.symbio-tec.com/SymTasks/return.aspx for details.
Before buying SymTasks on your Android device please visit http://www.symtasks.com for detailed system requirements and other important information. "SymTasks Outlook Sync" is required on computer, which can be downloaded from www.symtasks.com at no extra cost and works with Microsoft Outlook 2007 and above.
Key features of SymTasks are –
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface. Access your tasks with a single touch on the screen.
- SymTasks gives you a quick overview of your tasks, and displays priority, status, and due date in the tasks list itself.
- Multiple ways to group, sort and filter your tasks list, makes it easy to focus only on few tasks
- Saving of views (group, sort, filter or search) to favorites
- Supports tasks view defined in "Total Workday Control Using Microsoft Outlook" by Michael Linenberger
- Search your tasks by title
- Nifty home screen widget, so that you don't lose sight of your tasks
- SymTasks lets you categorize your tasks, and supports multiple customizable categories. Advance filtering on categories makes it easy to manage your tasks list. For example, you can define your own categories such as “Project A” and “Action Items”, and filter your tasks based on them.
- Quick editing features, such as swipe a task in the list left or right to change its status.
- Allows clickable hyperlinks, phone numbers, and addresses in the task note, which can be accessed with a single touch.
- Easier than ever to delegate tasks and send them to others via email or SMS messaging.
- You can setup reminders and remind not only yourself but others too using SMS messaging. For example, consider you have delegated a task “pick up the kids from school” to your spouse. You can set up a reminder SMS alert message that will be automatically sent to your spouse when it is time to remind him or her.
- Repetitive Reminder alerts, for better user attention. Snooze reminders with multiple snooze time options.
- Handles time zone changes seamlessly, easy to use when you are traveling.
- Easily synchronize your SymTasks directly with Microsoft Outlook tasks on your computer over a secure encrypted Wi-Fi connection. You can download SymTasks Outlook Sync on your computer for no extra cost and start syncing your tasks.
- In-built straightforward help on various screens, explains the functionality of the app.
- In-built bug reporting and feedback functionality. Report a bug right from inside the app, keeps the quality of the app high.
- Customizable color schemes – light or dark.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Android ver 1.6 or higher (phone or tablet). SymTasks Outlook Sync is required on computer, which can be downloaded from www.symtasks.com at no extra cost and works with Microsoft Outlook 2007 and above.
Please visit http://www.symtasks.com for detailed system requirements and other important information.
Outlook Contacts Transfer / Sync software gives you better control than most other sync software. It lets you decide which side (phone or PC) has more reliable data and start the sync from there. This software package consists of 2 components: one component running on your Android downloaded from Google Play and one component running on your PC downloaded from the developer's web site. The user interface, running on Windows, cannot be simpler and no configuration is required.
If you have already installed the drivers for your Android device on your PC, installing this software package is a breeze. Here are the features:
1.Support all languages (including European and Asian) encoded in Unicode.
2.Preserve more Outlook data fields than most other sync software. E.g. The IM addresses and Notes fields are preserved.
3.Works with or without Google Sync. Google Sync is the default in later Android versions.
4.Does not interfere with syncing from other third parties like Skype.
5.Compatible with Android Version 2.2 to Version 4.2.
6.It can handle up to 1000 contacts.
Software Versions supported:
Windows versions supported: Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Outlook versions supported: Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, and Outlook 2013
Android versions supported: Version 2.2 to Version 4.2 inclusive.
Requirement: Android Debug Bridge (ADB) driver for your device installed on your PC. See below for details.
1.Download OL_Contacts_Transfer from Google Play. After installation, run the app and click [Check license] to make sure your software license is delivered to your phone.
2.Download OL_Transfer_Console software from product web site and install on your PC.
3.Connect your Android to your PC and run the Console software.
About USB Android Debug Bridge (ADB) Driver
Your Android device requires several drivers to communicate to your PC. One of the drivers is called the ADB driver which allows your PC to communicate to the databases in your Android device.
The USB ADB driver should be installed automatically on Windows 7 and newer OS. In order to trigger automatic driver installation, USB Debugging should be enabled on your Android device before connecting to your PC. Please see below on how to enable USB Debugging. On Windows XP, the driver has to be downloaded and installed manually. Here is a link to find the OEM drivers: http://developer.android.com/tools/extras/oem-usb.html#Drivers
For Nexus products, do not go to the Manufacturer's web site. Get the driver from Google through this link: http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html#download
For Samsung Galaxy products, you may have to search in the web with these key words: "Samsung Galaxy ADB Driver". Modify these key words according to your device.
Please also note that Windows 7/8 may install the wrong driver for newer products. Please search the web for ADB driver issues for your specific device. We encourage you to complain to the manufacturers about their quality on drivers support.
How to Enable USB Debugging
USB Debugging must be enabled on your Android phone for this software to work. The procedure to enable it depend on your Android version:
- On devices running Android 3.2 or older, you can find the option under Settings > Applications > Development.
- On Android 4.0 and newer, it's in Settings > Developer options.
Note: On Android 4.2 and newer, Developer options is hidden by default. To make it available, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options.
For refund policy, please visit developer's web site.
More from developer
- Appointments / Calendar Items are extracted into standard *.ics files (VCALENDAR industry standard) which can be imported into the device calendar
- Enable / disable file browser in preferences
- Launch file browser from within preferences
- Browse extraction directory and subdirectories
- Tap on files tries to open them according to mime type
- Long tap on files opens context menu (open with, rename, send, delete, extract (zip/gzip archives only))
- Extract zip/gzip archives