Download the SDGs in Action app and take action to help the Sustainable Development Goals - the world’s to-do list to end poverty, reduce inequalities and tackle climate change - become a reality.
Learn about the 17 SDGs, get news on your favourite goals, find out what you can do how you can take action to help achieve them, create your own events actions and invite others to join you in sustainable actions and events.
The SDGs in Action app features:
- Detailed information about each of the 17 goals, including targets, explanatory videos, key facts and figures, and suggestions on how you can help achieve them take action.
- The latest sustainable development news from around the world See how innovation is helping to achieve the goals, interact with global citizens around the world and see the latest news.
- The ability to choose what goals are important to you and receive notifications about that goal.
- Access to the World’s Largest Lesson explaining each of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Find actions and events near you that you can join to support the goals.
- The ability to create Actions you’re planning in your area, and invite others to join.
- Support for the 6 UN official languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish.
About the Sustainable Development Goals:
The UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, featuring the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, was unanimously adopted by world leaders at a historic UN summit in September 2015. By aligning national priorities with the 2030 Agenda and working together with the private sector and civil society, governments have started mobilizing efforts to end poverty, address inequalities and tackle climate change by 2030.
About the app:
The SDGs in Action app is brought to you by the GSMA, which represents the interests of nearly 800 mobile operators worldwide, and Project Everyone, a non-profit global campaign to spread the messaging of the Global Goals.