Named one of the Best 25 Inventions of 2016 by TIME Magazine. Connect your phone, Apple Watch or UNICEF Kid Power Band to use your everyday activity to help severely malnourished kids around the world!
“Making the world better, smarter and a little more fun” -- TIME Magazine
"I love that I can make a difference just by dancing!!!!" - P!NK
As seen in WIRED, HUFFINGTON POST, US WEEKLY, E!, FORBES and NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, the UNICEF Kid Power App is compatible with your smartphone and your Apple Health app – no Band required!
Join the UNICEF Kid Power Team and turn your everyday activity into lifesaving food for severely malnourished children around the world. Families and friends can join together and activate their inner hero to see who can get in the most steps and have the greatest impact on any given day, week or month!
- For those of you who didn’t update - for 2018 we have our first major app update in 2 years. Welcome to the all-new UNICEF Kid Power experience!
- Current Users: Your profile data has been moved over to the new version. All you have to do is reset your password and reconnect your Kid Power Bands to get started.
- New Users: All you have to do is download the app and enjoy. Lucky you!
- Still works with a Kid Power Band or your Google Fit.
- Start your Kid Power journey exploring the world powered by your activity.
- Progress in ever-expanding Missions by applying your steps daily.
- Even more Missions coming soon including: Venezuela, Burkina Faso and Pakistan.
- Choose unique avatars for you and your family to explore the Kid Power app.
- Create multiple profiles to Get Active and Save Lives with the whole family.
Here’s what’s new in Kid Power 2.0:
NEW MISSIONS! NEW REWARDS! NEW AVATARS! — NEW EVERYTHING!
- We’ve created a whole new way to unlock RUTF packets and turn your activity into lifesaving food for kids around the world.
- Leaderboards let you see how you and your friends stack up against the rest of the Kid Power team each day.
FREE TO PLAY!
- The app is 100% free to use. All purchases made in-app directly support UNICEF’s lifesaving work in more than 156 countries. For every dollar raised more than 88 cents goes directly to help kids.
- Still works with a Kid Power Band or your Google Fit App
CURRENT USERS, SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT UPDATE INFORMATION.
OLD APP USERS: If you’re updating for the first time in a while, we’ve made a lot of exciting new changes! Your usernames and RUTF data have been moved over to the new version--everything else is brand new! All you have to do is reset your password and reconnect your Kid Power Bands to get started.
Be sure to reach out to our incredible support team if you need any help!
CURRENT APP USERS: We’ve been working hard to address all your wonderful feedback. Check out these MAJOR CHANGES:
MOVE BUTTON - It’s super boring to hold the button down. We fixed that! Now all you have to do is TAP THE MOVE BUTTON TO START and TAP TO STOP.
FASTER MOVEMENT - We’ve doubled the speed of your avatar on the map so that you can apply your steps faster than ever!
NEWS FEATURE - Whenever we have any new content, features, or big announcements, Olivia will pop-in and keep you up to date. There are LOTS of great things coming over the summer and we wanted to make sure you saw them all!