The biggest-ever Special Olympics USA Games is June 5-12, 2022 in Orlando, Florida, and we want YOU to be a part of the fun. Download the app and cheer on the more than 5,500 Special Olympics athletes and coaches from 50 states and the Caribbean who will compete in 20 Olympic-style sports.
Download, and you’ll be able to:
• Create custom Games schedules
• Start navigating your stay with the interactive map
• View venue information
• Plan your trip to Orlando for the Games
Developed with guidance by Special Olympics athletes, this customizable app is a great enhancement to your USA Games experience. Whether you are on site at the event or cheering on Special Olympics athletes from your home, you can take part in this once-in-a-lifetime moment for our athletes. The App is being hosted in the Amazon Cloud, ensuring it will support thousands of concurrent fans.
We all have reasons to shine. For Special Olympics athletes, one of those reasons is the love of sport. Special Olympics athletes display remarkable abilities not only on the field, but in all areas of life. By celebrating their dedication and perseverance, we become champions for a more inclusive world. A world where we all Shine As One.
Features Coming Soon:
• Cheer on athletes
• View transportation and guided options to and from venues
• Access virtual ticketing for Opening Ceremony
• Opt-in for push notifications with competition delays and weather alerts