Busy parents will gain easy access to team news and up-to-date information on their children, including attendance for each swimmer, every swim meet swum, best times and upcoming swim meets and much, much more.
Furthing the power of OnDeck Parent are features that:
- Compare your swimmer's times against local and national time standards
- Receive Push Notifications from your Team and Coaches
- Sign-up for upcoming coming jobs offered by the swim team
- Display detailed attendance histories for your swimmers
- Manage each upcoming swim meet with timing and heat & lane assignments
- Interactively view every swim meet the team has swum by swimmer or event
- Splits Math calculator for goal setting
- Lots of preferences for personalization
The best news of all is that a simple tap of the “sync” button once signed into OnDeck Parent downloads all of the information needed. Simple yet powerful. OnDeck will enrich the experience of every parent on a swim team. We hope you enjoy.
keywords: Deck Pass, TeamUnify, Swimming, Swim Meet, Meet Mobile
OnDeck delivers a massive number of features that will help every swim coach be more productive. Here is the COMPLETE LIST OF FEATURES:
STAND-ALONE STOPWATCH FUNCTIONS:
- Lap dual-split memory
- Split/lap time measurement
- Single Swimmer Timer
- Dual & triple swimmer timer
- Configurable: Vibrate on/off and adjustable shake to start
SWIM MEET & TIMES MANAGEMENT:
- WORLD's FIRST and ONLY mobile meet entry system!
- Seamlessly integrates with TeamUnify's Touch Pad Meet Management Software
- Create meet entries for individual swimmers and relays.
- Synchronize to TeamUnify’s SwimOffice Swim Team Management Platform
- View/search all swimmers per meet with prior swim data
- Access ALL meet data & all upcoming meets
- Time/store/sync up to 3 swimmers per race
- Auto calculate prior splits vs. new splits with deltas
- Record/sync private voice notes for each race/swimmer
- Add heat and lane assignments
- Extremely fast race-to-race timing performance
- Sync to active and inactive swimmer rosters and locations
- Single button tap/sync to track athlete attendance
- Track workout distance
- Track partial workouts [1/4, 1/2, 3/4, Excuse]
- Configurable attendance tracking preferences
- Integrated attendance tracking reports
- Instant attendance tracking reports
ACCOUNT & SWIMMER MANAGEMENT:
- Search & view all accounts and swimmers
- Take and edit photos of swimmers
- Perform move-ups for swimmers
- Gather USA Swimming dive certifications
- Input SMS capable numbers and verify
- View attendance history and meets/events swum per swimmer
- View and track upcoming birthdays
- View attendance, all swim meets, best times and next meets
- Create invoices
- Post payments
- Email a current invoice to any account
- Charge credit cards on file instantly
- View detailed invoice items and posted payments for each account
- Integrated email, SMS and push notification sommunication tools
- Selectable to send by individual, account, swimmer, roster
TEAM NEWS MANAGEMENT:
- Sync all current team news from the team website to OnDeck
- Create News and add up-to five photos
- Post to Facebook
- Add voice notes to created/synchronized news
- Enable automated account/family e-mail delivery from SwimOffice
- Re-edit previously created news and re-upload/sync to SwimOffice
JOB SIGN-UP MANAGEMENT:
- Syncs all events with Job Sign-up enabled
- Create and Edit Jobs
- Create new slots per job
- Send email and/or send SMS communications to selectable lists
- Track and sync job participation with TeamUnify's SwimOffice Platform
- All team, LSC, Y and National time standards available
- Compare all or by age group
- Preferences: Personalization, Select standards, rosters to track, much more
- Splits Math calculator for determining race splits
- Birthday tracker - You'll never miss another birthday
keywords: Deck Pass, TeamUnify, Swimming, Coach
- Swimming is one of best workouts exercise for your body. Beside, know how to swim will be very useful in some accidental situation (e.g. rescue drowning victim or survive when in a sink ship). Swimming is also a popular sport in the world, includes racing swimming or synchronized swimming competition...
- This is a comprehensive guide to start learning swim. Lessons are simple, step-by-step, and illustrate many single technique and strokes. With slow motion animation illustration, you can easily practice the swimming exercise by yourself.
- Swimming guides and lessons.
- Every swimming exercise and strokes have slow motion (play pause slower faster)
- Hints and tips to overcome dangerous situation.
We care if you are amateur, so all swimming strokes and techniques are organized into steps
Step 1 - Very first preparation: overcome swim drowning fear, think it's just a games. Choose safe swim spot, start training time in safe swimming pool first. Buy necessary swim outlet or proper swimsuit to make you look like professional swimmer and more comfortable in water.
Step 2 - Jump into water: some workout exercise to get used to water and swimming pool. Prepare you carefully with simple practice before actually swimming: floating, crawl, kicking, breathing...
Step 3 - Learn individual motion: Learn single motion of each swimming style in pool, such as legs kicking, crawling, tread water, tumble turn, breaststroke turn, butterfly turn, back crawl turn...
Step 4 - Learn popular styles of swimming sports: Learn all common strokes and techniques in competition swimming, such as breaststroke, front crawl (freestyle) stroke, back stroke, butterfly stroke. Follow the illustrated styles and break your own record, become faster swimmer.
This app was simplified as much, you can just easily coach your baby or kids how to swim.
It may not make you become a professional like Michael Phelps, but can bring you some useful guides and hope you can gain good results.
So, go to your nearest pool now! Take your action and spend time for practice.
Meet Mobile transforms the swim meet experience for fans, swimmers, coaches and meet hosts alike:
- FANS: Results are now FREE for all meets! Anywhere, any time. Get real-time results for your favorite swimmers and teams, even if you’re not at the meet. Instantly share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter.
- SWIMMERS: Use Meet Mobile to check event timelines and heat and lane assignments so you don’t have to chase down meet programs ever again.
- COACHES: Use the app to keep track of when and where every swimmer needs to be.
- MEET HOSTS: Answer those common heat sheet and results questions before they’re asked. Let parents, fans and swimmers get the information in real-time, when they need it, wherever they are.
CAN’T FIND YOUR MEET?
Tell the meet host to update to the latest version of HY-TEK’s Meet Manager 4.0 and post the meet program to Meet Mobile.
-NEW: View results for free, anywhere, any time.
-Quickly find swim meets with robust search functions
- Track swimmers and teams in real-time, even if you’re not at the meet (and flag your “Favorites” to easily find them again)
- View real-time heat results along with cumulative and subtracted splits
- View overall swimmer and relay rankings for each round of each event
- Check real-time team scores
- View records and time standards
- Share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
- View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
- View heat sheets (fee applies)
- View estimated event start times
- View swimmer’s list of entries, completed results and points scored
- View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
- View each swimmer's results along with cumulative and subtracted splits
- View relay results with swimmer names and splits by leg
- View heat sheets by heat and by individual
- View estimated timelines by event and individual
- Check real-time team scores
- View custom heat sheets (fee applies) and results filtered to show only your team members
- NEW: Offer free results for all your meets
-Push out the event schedule and psych sheet information prior to the meet
- Sell mobile heat sheets within the app for fans, swimmers and coaches to view directly on their mobile device (Note: This is a revenue share opportunity. Learn more below and in the Meet Mobile module of Meet Manager 4.0)
- Share estimated timelines for the start of each event
- Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
- Make fans, swimmers and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, in real time
- Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite swimmers’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Heat Sheet Pricing
Active Network introduces the first-ever mobile swim application that enables the meet host to publish and sell heat sheets at their own defined pricing and receive revenue from each heat sheet sold. This includes deck-seeded events and final event rounds, which have historically been difficult to print and sell. Live results will always be free, regardless of heat sheet sales.
Best of all, Swimmer's Log calculates and displays your USA Swimming Association motivational time standard (AAA, AA, B, etc.) for each event time.
* Tracks swimmer events
* Tracks event times
* Computes your motivational time standard based on stroke, time, age, etc.
* Displays overview of your best time for each event
* Supports all pool types (SCM, SCY, LCM)
* Supports multiple swimmers
-Toggle between laps and total time on the run.
-Easy scroll through laps while and after stopwatch have been activated.
Stopwatch for Coaches is an easy to use stopwatch that allows you to keep times on up to 4 stopwatches at once. It has a single start button for all the chronometers, making it perfect to track times for multiple athletes in a race. Each stopwatch can hold its own laps that are conveniently displayed on screen and can be easily navigated by scrolling then with your finger.
To record a lap, just tap anywhere on the screen (outside from the laps area). It's a multitouch application, so you are also able to stop two or more different stopwatches at the same time.
This app was developed with the goal to help coaches of many sports, simplifying their work, and allowing then to focus on other activities such as watching their athletes. It can be used on many different sports like: swimming, running, rowing, and any others that involve racing and tracking times.
(Cronômetro para treinadores, Cronómetro para entrenadores, Stoppuhr für Trainer, ساعة توقيت للمدربين, 코치를위한 스톱워치, コーチのためのストップウォッチ, 秒表为教练, Stophorlosie vir afrigters, Chronomètre pour les entraîneurs, Χρονόμετρο για προπονητές, Cronometro per gli allenatori, Секундомер для тренеров, Đồng hồ bấm giờ cho huấn luyện viên, Stopwatch voor coaches, Štoparica za avtobuse, Секундамер для трэнераў, Antrenörler için Kronometre, Antrenörler için kronometre)
Application for swimmers and coaches who want to record their times and measure their progress in training!
This application features:
- Stopwatch for measuring time and laps and recording these times!
- Training timer - create your training session and then use the timer to perform the series!
This is a simplified version that allows only one user, soon it will be updated with:
- Progression over time graph
- Registration of multiple users to differentiate the measured times.
General questions and comments should be addressed to: email@example.com
Mobile Soccer Coach 2 is a follow up to the highly popular Mobile Soccer Coach Pro, packed with many new powerful features.
Mobile Soccer Coach is the ultimate mobile application for managing your soccer team on your Android powered device. It is perfect for coaches or parents at all levels: Youth, High School, Club, Premier, even College. Track your entire team's or even just your child's stats.
· Visually track shot events (time, location, result)
· Visually track foul events (time, location) - optional
· Track all game events such as: Shots, Assists, Fouls, Saves, Offsides, Cards...
· Review and edit game events
· View in-game statistics
· Assign names to both teams
· Save your team(s) to use for subsequent games
· Add players to your team(s)
· Save games and load them later to review events/stats
· Create seasons to track your team's games, results, and stats
· View player season and career stats
New for version 2:
· Create custom events to track any stat you want
· Career, single season, and single game Leaderboard
· History versus opponents
· Add notes to everything (event, player, game, team, season)
· Export/Email data from any screen
· Save field image with visual events to an image file
· Filter visible events by team, player, period, or type
· Multiple database support, each team can have their own database
· Score Tracker Mode, to just track the score in a game
· Twitter Integration: Automatically send out tweets of important invents during a game
· Choose between count-down or tradition (count-up) clock which allows for extra time
A mobile shooting application you can use any place, any time. Find nearby ranges, review shooting drills, track rounds and dry fire activities from anywhere on your phone - with or without a network connection.
The RANGELOG application will allow members to access their favorite RangeLog.com features, including:
> Search and review the details for thousands of shooting ranges.
> Search and review the details for hundreds of shooting drills and stages.
> Add new live-fire activities, adding scoring, time and goals along with target photos.
> Review and add new dry-fire log activities for each firearm you are tracking.
> Review and add firearms maintenance activities, like cleanings and repairs or firearm inspections.
> A personalized dashboard allows members to create quick links to their favorite features on the application.
> App SYNC feature allows you to use the application without connectivity. Choose when you synchronize with RANGELOG.com.
Coming soon, the Android application will include premium scorecards like IDPA, USPSA, SKEET, and ammunition reloading features currently available to Premium members of Rangelog.com.
SHOOT. LOG. IMPROVE. RANGELOG.COM
The meet management software is used by host teams for swimming and track & field meets to record results and produce reports. Some versions of this software can produce a Live Results website with the click of a button. To see what “Live Results” look like in a web browser, try the following link:
If you navigate to a Live Results website on your iPhone through a browser, you will see how difficult it is to navigate the results. This App provides easy navigation of the data displayed in the web browser. In addition to making it easier to navigate results, there is also a feature to switch to a filtered view so you only see your results or your teammates.
ALL MEETS DO NOT POST LIVE RESULTS. Please see http://www.tinyurl.com/bigfishsoftware for a list of previous meets that have posted Live Results. If you are not sure if the app will work with a certain meet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask.
If the host team publishes the start lists, you may be able to see heat and lane assignments. This is generally done after scratches, so it would not be available until just before the start of a session (if the host chooses to do this).
It is my goal to provide a useful tool for swimmers, coaches, parents, grandparents, friends… anyone who wants to track meet results, but does not have access to a computer.
Please keep in mind that this app can only display results that have been posted to the internet. It is up to the meet personnel to update the results after the event is completed. Some meets are better than others doing this.
Are you interested in playing this sport and workout? Are you a fan of swimming? Do you want to know the latest updates and standing of your favorite Swimmer and info about Swimming tournaments.
Then this How to Swim Learn to Swim Tips app is totally for you. There are lots of latest information of what's happening in the Swimming world.
This app includes
- Swimming News
- Swimming Tournament
- How to Swim Tips
- Swimming Workouts
- Swimming Techniques
- Swimming Tips for Beginners
- Learn from the Professionals
- Swimming Tips for Intermediate
- Swimming Tips for Advance
- Swimming Tips for Baby Swim
- Triathlon Swimming Training Program For The Beginners Through Intermediate-level Triathletes
- The Swimming Pool Maintenance Guide
- Swimming Photo Gallery
- What to do apart from swimming while on the beach
-Recommended Swimming Gears and Equipments you can buy and tips on what equipments you should buy.
You can also play MEMO GAME and PUZZLE with a swimmer doing butterfly stroke while using this APP.
What are you waiting for? Start downloading and reading the contents of this APP. Get the latest and updated news and current happening with the Swimming world. Don't forget to share this to all of your friends, family and love ones who are interested in this new healthy sports and workout.
Thank you for checking this out
Go Swim is the place to go for all things swimming. The Go Swim app is the easiest way for you to connect with all that Go Swim has to offer:
*Free drills with video
*A "fan wall"
*Free weekly inspiration
*The latest swimming news
*And much much more
For 2013, there are many improvements and performance upgrades to the application based on fan feedback. Thank you to football fans everywhere for your continued support of the NFL.
**Requires a paid subscription to NFL Game Pass. To learn more, visit NFL.com/GamePass**
* Live and On-demand Football Games – Stream 2013 NFL games live or on demand on your Android device
* NFL RedZone – See every touchdown from every game live on Sundays, or browse the RedZone archives.
* NFL Network Live Stream – Watch NFL Network programming live 24/7.
* Coaches Film – See exclusive “ALL 22” angles
* Condensed Football Games – Watch entire NFL games from snap to whistle in approximately 30 minutes.
* Scores – View scores from around the league. (*Includes the option to turn off scores).
* Stats – Full box score of stats for live and archived games.
NOTE: This product is in English only
Don’t miss out on other great NFL Mobile Products including: NFL Mobile, NFL Fantasy, and NFL Fantasy Cheat Sheet. Learn more about the NFL Mobile products at: nfl.com/mobile, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl
For customer support please reach us at: twitter.com/NFLGamePass or visit (gamepass.support.nfl.com) to live chat with a support specialist.
*Certain restrictions apply. Availability of HD-quality video is subject to device internet-connection speed and to the system requirements for streaming content at higher bitrates. Product designs subject to change. NFL Game Pass is only available to users located outside the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths. Additional blackout restrictions apply in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Mobile and Tablet access is not available for certain NFL Game Pass subscription types and users in Canada. Coaches Film telestrator function only available on tablet. For a full description of device-specific features, requirements, limitations, and other information, visit our FAQ (gamepass.support.nfl.com).
*Playoff games are NOT available Live for users in the UK/Ireland/Canada. For more information on Playoff blackouts, please visit our Playoff Blackout support pages:
For UK and Republic of Ireland: http://gamepassuk.support.nfl.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&SPSID=670896&SPID=110701&DB_OEM_ID=22900&ATCLID=205563706
* How to Swim Freestyle Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Breaststroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Butterfly Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim : How to Swim the Freestyle Stroke
* How to Teach Kids to Swim : Teaching a Child the Front Crawl Swimming Stroke
* Synchronized Swimming Lessons : Breathing Exercises for Synchronized Swimming
* Swimming Without Stress learning to swim with attention to head and neck
* Swimming lessons for babies and children at PROSWIM NYC
* Alexander Popov swimming technique
* Swimming Technique: Jodie Swallow World Triathlon Champion
* How to Swim Faster Freestyle . . . By Decreasing Drag
More from developer
Download the Deck Pass Plus application today and connect with all your swimming friends. Share times, brag about your accomplishments and set your goals in this application that lets you compete and connect.
All swimmers, from state champions to summer leaguers, can track their times with the log book and even keep track of their personal goals with Deck Pass Plus. USA Swimming members can also look up their times and recent meets, check their IMX scores, and see all of the Deck Pass patches they’ve earned.
USA Swimming coaches can use the mobile application to monitor their team’s times and rankings. Furthermore, coaches can use the mobile application to assign coach-given patches to swimmers. Why wait until you’re in front of a computer when you can use your mobile phone on deck to award your swimmers for their hard work!
Deck Pass Plus Mobile features include:
- Exclusive USA Swimming Meet Coverage: Trials, U.S. Open, Phillips 66 Nationals, Speedo Junior Nationals and more!
- Coverage includes:
- Live Streaming Video
- Behind the Scenes Interviews
- Live Results
- USA Swimming meets provided by Active.com
- Time Standards
- Local to Elite level meets
Deck Pass Mobile Features: (All features are included in Deck Pass Plus)
- Patch Scanner
- Ability to earn patches out of the pool with QR codes
- IMX scores, best times, recent meets and rankings for USA Swimming members
- Digital patches for your achievements at practice and at competitions
- A way to connect with your swimming friends
- A tool that allows coaches to award digital patches to their swimmers
- Your USA Swimming team's times, scores and rankings
- USA Swimming information on upcoming events, meetings, certifications and results
- A digital log book to keep track of your times and earn more patches
- A goal tracker to set goals for the season and monitor your progress
- USA Swimming Membership Card for all member types
- Deck Pass Perks: Deck Pass users will get exclusive deals from USA Swimming and their sponsors and partners.