Meet Mobile transforms the swim meet experience for fans, swimmers, coaches and meet hosts alike.
• View results, anytime, anywhere (fee applies)
• Quickly find swim meets with robust search functions
• Track swimmers and teams in real-time, even if you’re not at the meet
• Flag your “Favorite” swimmers and teams to find them easily
• View real-time heat results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View overall swimmer and relay rankings for each round of each event
• Check real-time team scores
• View records and time standards
• Share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View heat sheets (fee applies)
• View estimated event start times
• View swimmer’s list of entries, completed results and points scored (fee applies)
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View each swimmer's results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View relay results with swimmer names and splits by leg (fee applies)
• View heat sheets by heat and by individual (fee applies)
• View estimated timelines by event and individual
• Check real-time team scores
• View custom heat sheets and results filtered to show only your team members (fees apply)
• NEW: Offer results for all your meets (fee applies)
• Push out the event schedule and psych sheet information prior to the meet
• Sell mobile heat sheets within the app for fans, swimmers and coaches to view directly on their mobile device (Note: This is a revenue share opportunity. Learn more below and in the Meet Mobile module of Meet Manager 4.0.)
• Share estimated timelines for the start of each event
• Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
• Make fans, swimmers and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, in real time
• Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite swimmers’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Can’t find your meet?
Tell the meet host to update to the version 4.0 or higher of HY-TEK’s Meet Manager and post the meet program to Meet Mobile.
Heat Sheet Pricing
ACTIVE Network introduces the first-ever mobile swim application that enables the meet host to publish and sell heat sheets at their own defined pricing and receive revenue from each heat sheet sold. This includes deck-seeded events and final event rounds, which have historically been difficult to print and sell. Live results will always be free, regardless of heat sheet sales.
Get more information about the Meet Mobile app and other apps from the ACTIVE Network at: http://www.active.com/mobile
OnDeck Parent is the world's first mobile application designed for parents on swim teams. Born from the extraordinary success of OnDeck Coach, OnDeck Parent is available for parents on Swim Teams utilizing the SwimOffice Swim Team Management Platform from TeamUnify.
Busy parents will gain easy access to team news and up-to-date information on their children, including attendance for each swimmer, every swim meet swum, best times and upcoming swim meets and much, much more.
Furthing the power of OnDeck Parent are features that:
- Compare your swimmer's times against local and national time standards
- Receive Push Notifications from your Team and Coaches
- Sign-up for upcoming coming jobs offered by the swim team
- Display detailed attendance histories for your swimmers
- Manage each upcoming swim meet with timing and heat & lane assignments
- Interactively view every swim meet the team has swum by swimmer or event
- Splits Math calculator for goal setting
- Lots of preferences for personalization
The best news of all is that a simple tap of the “sync” button once signed into OnDeck Parent downloads all of the information needed. Simple yet powerful. OnDeck will enrich the experience of every parent on a swim team. We hope you enjoy.
keywords: Deck Pass, TeamUnify, Swimming, Swim Meet, Meet Mobile
OnDeck is a revolutionary mobile coaching tool specifically developed for swimming. This App REQUIRES THAT YOU USE THE TEAMUNIFY SWIM TEAM MANAGEMENT PLATFORM. Please do not write poor reviews because you are not a TeamUnify Customer. THIS VERSION IS FOR COACHES AND ADMINISTRATORS ONLY. You must be an administrator in your team's TeamUnify Site to login to this version of OnDeck.
OnDeck delivers a massive number of features that will help every swim coach be more productive. Here is the COMPLETE LIST OF FEATURES:
STAND-ALONE STOPWATCH FUNCTIONS:
- Lap dual-split memory
- Split/lap time measurement
- Single Swimmer Timer
- Dual & triple swimmer timer
- Configurable: Vibrate on/off and adjustable shake to start
SWIM MEET & TIMES MANAGEMENT:
- WORLD's FIRST and ONLY mobile meet entry system!
- Seamlessly integrates with TeamUnify's Touch Pad Meet Management Software
- Create meet entries for individual swimmers and relays.
- Synchronize to TeamUnify’s SwimOffice Swim Team Management Platform
- View/search all swimmers per meet with prior swim data
- Access ALL meet data & all upcoming meets
- Time/store/sync up to 3 swimmers per race
- Auto calculate prior splits vs. new splits with deltas
- Record/sync private voice notes for each race/swimmer
- Add heat and lane assignments
- Extremely fast race-to-race timing performance
- Sync to active and inactive swimmer rosters and locations
- Single button tap/sync to track athlete attendance
- Track workout distance
- Track partial workouts [1/4, 1/2, 3/4, Excuse]
- Configurable attendance tracking preferences
- Integrated attendance tracking reports
- Instant attendance tracking reports
ACCOUNT & SWIMMER MANAGEMENT:
- Search & view all accounts and swimmers
- Take and edit photos of swimmers
- Perform move-ups for swimmers
- Gather USA Swimming dive certifications
- Input SMS capable numbers and verify
- View attendance history and meets/events swum per swimmer
- View and track upcoming birthdays
- View attendance, all swim meets, best times and next meets
- Create invoices
- Post payments
- Email a current invoice to any account
- Charge credit cards on file instantly
- View detailed invoice items and posted payments for each account
- Integrated email, SMS and push notification sommunication tools
- Selectable to send by individual, account, swimmer, roster
TEAM NEWS MANAGEMENT:
- Sync all current team news from the team website to OnDeck
- Create News and add up-to five photos
- Post to Facebook
- Add voice notes to created/synchronized news
- Enable automated account/family e-mail delivery from SwimOffice
- Re-edit previously created news and re-upload/sync to SwimOffice
JOB SIGN-UP MANAGEMENT:
- Syncs all events with Job Sign-up enabled
- Create and Edit Jobs
- Create new slots per job
- Send email and/or send SMS communications to selectable lists
- Track and sync job participation with TeamUnify's SwimOffice Platform
- All team, LSC, Y and National time standards available
- Compare all or by age group
- Preferences: Personalization, Select standards, rosters to track, much more
- Splits Math calculator for determining race splits
- Birthday tracker - You'll never miss another birthday
keywords: Deck Pass, TeamUnify, Swimming, Coach
SWIM FINA Points Calculator helps you convert your time to official power points, and viceversa. Simply input your time, select gender, course and event and hit "Calculate". You can also use it by inputting the points and it will calculate your goal time.
Works both for smartphones and tablets so you can always carry it with you.
It is updated with the FINA tables for the years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Includes the following events:
50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500 and 5000 m freestyle
50, 100 and 200 m backstroke
50, 100 and 200 m butterfly
50, 100 and 200 m breastroke
100, 200 and 400 m individual medley
- Multiple swimming time standards and motivational times available with ability to customize
- Time Conversion built in (CSI Conversion Standards)
- Import and Export Race Times and Time Standards using Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, and more!
- Race Time Chart
- Wide Variety of Stroke Types (e.g., Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke, Butterfly, Individual Medley, Freestyle Relay, Medley Relay) and Course Types (e.g., Long Course Meters (LCM), Short Course Meters (SCM), Short Course Yards (SCY), Open Water Swim (OWS))
- Record and log swim times for multiple swimmers
- Best Race Times list for each swimmer
- Share swimming race times with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text Message, and more!
TIME STANDARDS AVAILABLE
- USA Swimming
- High School
- British Swimming
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
Finally, there is a easier way to track swim times and share with friends and family. Goodbye pencil and paper!
Need a time standard added? Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How do I delete a Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard that I no longer want?
A: On the Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard list simply LONG PRESS on the race time and you will be prompted with a menu to 'Edit' or 'Delete' the item. Select 'Delete' to delete the item.
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Swimming technique
Technique is the key to swimming success and enjoyment. Swim Coach Plus HD is a new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling swim coaches to provide beginner to elite swimmers and triathletes with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and competition.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide swimmers with technique analysis by replaying their stroke, starts, turns and drills in real time, slow motion and frame by frame. Calculate stroke rate, stroke length and water speed from the video recording. Coaches feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Swimmers observe the finer points of their technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a swimmer's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a swimmer who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 11 swimming reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips with selectable video quality including HD
• imports clips from camera roll, Dropbox or Sugarsync
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotation, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side synchronized video clips with voice over
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, Sugarsync and YouTube
• includes interval speed and stroke rate performance analysis
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in swim coaching settings
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at email@example.com
Many people consider swimming to be the fastest and most enjoyable way to get in shape quickly.
Surprisingly enough, using our special training program, anyone can swim a mile freestyle continuously in just six weeks!
This app contains the training program and will keep track of your successes, as well as provide useful hints to help you on your way.
Quoting Ruth Kazez, author of the method:
"Young or old, fit or not, six weeks seems to be the most common length of time it takes to be able to swim a mile without stopping for rest. It requires three times per week and the willingness to be somewhat uncomfortable while stretching your aerobic capability.
As muscles enlarge to meet new demands, so does our ability to absorb oxygen. If we methodically increase our need, our body responds in kind. The amount of discomfort should be small, but it is necessary to pant a bit at the end of each effort and only partially recover before beginning another.
The number of breaths taken before continuing I guarantee will not seem enough. I also promise you’ll be surprised that you are able to continue much more easily than you imagined. The feeling of not having adequate rest is necessary in order to improve."
For 2014, there are many improvements and performance upgrades to the application based on your feedback. Thank you to fans everywhere for your continued support of NFL football.
• NFL Football games, Live and on demand for Preseason, Regular Season, Playoffs & Super Bowl
• NFL RedZone – See every touchdown from every game live on Sundays
• NFL Network – Watch NFL Network live 24/7
• NFL Archives – Get archived games and network shows from the last three years
• Coaches Film – The exclusive “ALL 22” angle view
• Condensed Games – Watch full NFL football games in approximately 30 minutes
• Scores – View scores from around the league (option to turn off scores)
• Stats – Full box score of stats for live and archived games
NOTE: This product is in English only
Don’t miss out on other great NFL Mobile Products including: NFL Mobile, NFL Fantasy, and NFL Fantasy Cheat Sheet. Learn more about NFL Mobile products at: nfl.com/mobile, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl
For customer support please reach us at: twitter.com/NFLGamePass or visit (gamepass.support.nfl.com) to chat live with a support specialist.
* Certain restrictions apply. Requires a paid subscription to NFL Game Pass. To learn more, visit NFL.com/GamePass. Availability of HD-quality video is subject to device internet-connection speed and to the system requirements for streaming content at higher bitrates. Product designs subject to change. NFL Game Pass is only available to users located outside the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths. Additional blackout restrictions apply in Canada, the UK and Ireland. For a full description of device-specific features, requirements, limitations, and other information, visit our FAQs (gamepass.support.nfl.com).
*NFL Network is not available in Canada.
*Playoff games are not available live in Canada, the UK or Ireland, they are on demand only. For more information on Playoff blackouts, please visit our blackout support pages:
• UK & Ireland:
Access content such as swimming styles, techniques, tutorials, articles, workouts, images, photographs, technical.
Also, if you like water sports like scuba diving, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and other winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding, we also have apps for you in our collection. They are free!
With the help from athletes like Joanne jackson, Fran Halsall, Ross Davenport, Caitlin McClatchey and Elizabeth Simmonds, Ben Titley will help you understand the swimming stroke of Freestyle. Ben Titley will take you through examples of freestyle stroke preformed correctly from a variety of above and below water angles.
There are tips and videos on how to construct the freestyle stroke through specific drill sequences. Ben Titley has expertly put this together with the help of Olympic medal winning freestyle swimmers to help you understand the freestyle stroke and achieve your personal swimming goals.
Are you struggling with the swim training part of triathlon training?
Do you wish there was a plan that you could take to the pool, that would not only give you a triathlon-specific workout, but where you could look at specific swim techniques and swim drills on video to know exactly what you need to be doing in your training?
If you are unsure in any way of what to do in the pool to get ready for- and conquer- an open water swim triathlon, the Tri Swim Coach app by Coach Kevin Koskella can allow you to stop guessing when you get in the water- and be able to perform the exact drills, workouts, and total distance you will need to be prepared to have a great next triathlon, and crush your old triathlon times!
You can follow one of our 12-week plans for a Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman (70.3), or Ironman triathlon, and watch the video demonstrations by professional swimmers, and even create random workouts for days when you need some creativity in your swim session.
What you will get out of this app:
•Swim training plans for any distance triathlon you are training for
•Technique mastery with video demonstrations of the best drills for triathletes
•Specific trainings for open water swimming mastery
•Swim workouts designed to help you make swimming easier- or get faster in the water
•Customized plans to adjust to your level as you improve
•Full written explanations of each drill and swimming term, along with the video demos
•Be connected with Coach Kevin and the Tri Swim Coach team- we’re here to answer your questions about training and technique
•Let the app act as your “virtual coach”. Easily waterproof your phone with a case and bring it to the pool with you
•Come in at any level- beginning to advanced triathletes can get huge value and convenience from the Tri Swim Coach app!
Questions regarding the app? Contact us.
The meet management software is used by host teams for swimming and track & field meets to record results and produce reports. Some versions of this software can produce a Live Results website with the click of a button. To see what “Live Results” look like in a web browser, try the following link:
If you navigate to a Live Results website on your iPhone through a browser, you will see how difficult it is to navigate the results. This App provides easy navigation of the data displayed in the web browser. In addition to making it easier to navigate results, there is also a feature to switch to a filtered view so you only see your results or your teammates.
ALL MEETS DO NOT POST LIVE RESULTS. Please see http://www.tinyurl.com/bigfishsoftware for a list of previous meets that have posted Live Results. If you are not sure if the app will work with a certain meet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask.
If the host team publishes the start lists, you may be able to see heat and lane assignments. This is generally done after scratches, so it would not be available until just before the start of a session (if the host chooses to do this).
It is my goal to provide a useful tool for swimmers, coaches, parents, grandparents, friends… anyone who wants to track meet results, but does not have access to a computer.
Please keep in mind that this app can only display results that have been posted to the internet. It is up to the meet personnel to update the results after the event is completed. Some meets are better than others doing this.
Download the Deck Pass Plus application today and connect with all your swimming friends. Share times, brag about your accomplishments and set your goals in this application that lets you compete and connect.
All swimmers, from state champions to summer leaguers, can track their times with the log book and even keep track of their personal goals with Deck Pass Plus. USA Swimming members can also look up their times and recent meets, check their IMX scores, and see all of the Deck Pass patches they’ve earned.
USA Swimming coaches can use the mobile application to monitor their team’s times and rankings. Furthermore, coaches can use the mobile application to assign coach-given patches to swimmers. Why wait until you’re in front of a computer when you can use your mobile phone on deck to award your swimmers for their hard work!
Deck Pass Plus Mobile features include:
- Exclusive USA Swimming Meet Coverage: Trials, U.S. Open, Phillips 66 Nationals, Speedo Junior Nationals and more!
- Coverage includes:
- Live Streaming Video
- Behind the Scenes Interviews
- Live Results
- USA Swimming meets provided by Active.com
- Time Standards
- Local to Elite level meets
Deck Pass Mobile Features: (All features are included in Deck Pass Plus)
- Patch Scanner
- Ability to earn patches out of the pool with QR codes
- IMX scores, best times, recent meets and rankings for USA Swimming members
- Digital patches for your achievements at practice and at competitions
- A way to connect with your swimming friends
- A tool that allows coaches to award digital patches to their swimmers
- Your USA Swimming team's times, scores and rankings
- USA Swimming information on upcoming events, meetings, certifications and results
- A digital log book to keep track of your times and earn more patches
- A goal tracker to set goals for the season and monitor your progress
- USA Swimming Membership Card for all member types
- Deck Pass Perks: Deck Pass users will get exclusive deals from USA Swimming and their sponsors and partners.