OnDeck Parent is the world's first mobile application designed for parents on swim teams. Born from the extraordinary success of OnDeck Coach, OnDeck Parent is available for parents on Swim Teams utilizing the SwimOffice Swim Team Management Platform from TeamUnify.
Busy parents will gain easy access to team news and up-to-date information on their children, including attendance for each swimmer, every swim meet swum, best times and upcoming swim meets and much, much more.
Furthing the power of OnDeck Parent are features that:
- Compare your swimmer's times against local and national time standards
- Receive Push Notifications from your Team and Coaches
- Sign-up for upcoming coming jobs offered by the swim team
- Display detailed attendance histories for your swimmers
- Manage each upcoming swim meet with timing and heat & lane assignments
- Interactively view every swim meet the team has swum by swimmer or event
- Splits Math calculator for goal setting
- Lots of preferences for personalization
The best news of all is that a simple tap of the “sync” button once signed into OnDeck Parent downloads all of the information needed. Simple yet powerful. OnDeck will enrich the experience of every parent on a swim team. We hope you enjoy.
keywords: Deck Pass, TeamUnify, Swimming, Swim Meet, Meet Mobile
The meet management software is used by host teams for swimming and track & field meets to record results and produce reports. Some versions of this software can produce a Live Results website with the click of a button. To see what “Live Results” look like in a web browser, try the following link:
If you navigate to a Live Results website on your iPhone through a browser, you will see how difficult it is to navigate the results. This App provides easy navigation of the data displayed in the web browser. In addition to making it easier to navigate results, there is also a feature to switch to a filtered view so you only see your results or your teammates.
ALL MEETS DO NOT POST LIVE RESULTS. Please see http://www.tinyurl.com/bigfishsoftware for a list of previous meets that have posted Live Results. If you are not sure if the app will work with a certain meet, please email email@example.com and ask.
If the host team publishes the start lists, you may be able to see heat and lane assignments. This is generally done after scratches, so it would not be available until just before the start of a session (if the host chooses to do this).
It is my goal to provide a useful tool for swimmers, coaches, parents, grandparents, friends… anyone who wants to track meet results, but does not have access to a computer.
Please keep in mind that this app can only display results that have been posted to the internet. It is up to the meet personnel to update the results after the event is completed. Some meets are better than others doing this.
Are you struggling with the swim training part of triathlon training?
Do you wish there was a plan that you could take to the pool, that would not only give you a triathlon-specific workout, but where you could look at specific swim techniques and swim drills on video to know exactly what you need to be doing in your training?
If you are unsure in any way of what to do in the pool to get ready for- and conquer- an open water swim triathlon, the Tri Swim Coach app by Coach Kevin Koskella can allow you to stop guessing when you get in the water- and be able to perform the exact drills, workouts, and total distance you will need to be prepared to have a great next triathlon, and crush your old triathlon times!
You can follow one of our 12-week plans for a Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman (70.3), or Ironman triathlon, and watch the video demonstrations by professional swimmers, and even create random workouts for days when you need some creativity in your swim session.
What you will get out of this app:
•Swim training plans for any distance triathlon you are training for
•Technique mastery with video demonstrations of the best drills for triathletes
•Specific trainings for open water swimming mastery
•Swim workouts designed to help you make swimming easier- or get faster in the water
•Customized plans to adjust to your level as you improve
•Full written explanations of each drill and swimming term, along with the video demos
•Be connected with Coach Kevin and the Tri Swim Coach team- we’re here to answer your questions about training and technique
•Let the app act as your “virtual coach”. Easily waterproof your phone with a case and bring it to the pool with you
•Come in at any level- beginning to advanced triathletes can get huge value and convenience from the Tri Swim Coach app!
Questions regarding the app? Contact us.
Meet Mobile transforms the swim meet experience for fans, swimmers, coaches and meet hosts alike.
• View results, anytime, anywhere (fee applies)
• Quickly find swim meets with robust search functions
• Track swimmers and teams in real-time, even if you’re not at the meet
• Flag your “Favorite” swimmers and teams to find them easily
• View real-time heat results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View overall swimmer and relay rankings for each round of each event
• Check real-time team scores
• View records and time standards
• Share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View heat sheets (fee applies)
• View estimated event start times
• View swimmer’s list of entries, completed results and points scored (fee applies)
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View each swimmer's results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View relay results with swimmer names and splits by leg (fee applies)
• View heat sheets by heat and by individual (fee applies)
• View estimated timelines by event and individual
• Check real-time team scores
• View custom heat sheets and results filtered to show only your team members (fees apply)
• NEW: Offer results for all your meets (fee applies)
• Push out the event schedule and psych sheet information prior to the meet
• Sell mobile heat sheets within the app for fans, swimmers and coaches to view directly on their mobile device (Note: This is a revenue share opportunity. Learn more below and in the Meet Mobile module of Meet Manager 4.0.)
• Share estimated timelines for the start of each event
• Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
• Make fans, swimmers and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, in real time
• Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite swimmers’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Can’t find your meet?
Tell the meet host to update to the version 4.0 or higher of HY-TEK’s Meet Manager and post the meet program to Meet Mobile.
Heat Sheet Pricing
ACTIVE Network introduces the first-ever mobile swim application that enables the meet host to publish and sell heat sheets at their own defined pricing and receive revenue from each heat sheet sold. This includes deck-seeded events and final event rounds, which have historically been difficult to print and sell. Live results will always be free, regardless of heat sheet sales.
Get more information about the Meet Mobile app and other apps from the ACTIVE Network at: http://www.active.com/mobile
- Multiple swimming time standards and motivational times available with ability to customize
- Time Conversion built in (CSI Conversion Standards)
- Import and Export Race Times and Time Standards using Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, and more!
- Race Time Chart
- Wide Variety of Stroke Types (e.g., Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke, Butterfly, Individual Medley, Freestyle Relay, Medley Relay) and Course Types (e.g., Long Course Meters (LCM), Short Course Meters (SCM), Short Course Yards (SCY), Open Water Swim (OWS))
- Record and log swim times for multiple swimmers
- Best Race Times list for each swimmer
- Share swimming race times with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text Message, and more!
TIME STANDARDS AVAILABLE
- USA Swimming
- High School
- British Swimming
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
Finally, there is a easier way to track swim times and share with friends and family. Goodbye pencil and paper!
Need a time standard added? Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How do I delete a Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard that I no longer want?
A: On the Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard list simply LONG PRESS on the race time and you will be prompted with a menu to 'Edit' or 'Delete' the item. Select 'Delete' to delete the item.
For Divers it includes easy to use scorecards for 1M and 3M. Simply put in your dive number, and it will fill in the D.D. for you! Enter the judges scores, and it will calculate everything you will need. It's great to track your meets! You can also save your best scores!
For swimmers there is a built in stopwatch, as well as the ability to save your events and best times!
Download the Deck Pass application today and connect with all your swimming friends. Share times, brag about your accomplishments and set your goals in this application that lets you compete and connect.
All swimmers, from state champions to summer leaguers, can track their times with the log book and even keep track of their personal goals with Deck Pass. USA Swimming members can also look up their times and recent meets, check their IMX scores, and see all of the Deck Pass patches they’ve earned.
USA Swimming coaches can use the mobile application to monitor their team’s times and rankings. Furthermore, coaches can use the mobile application to assign coach-given patches to swimmers. Why wait until you’re in front of a computer when you can use your mobile phone on deck to award your swimmers for their hard work!
Deck Pass Mobile Features:
- Ability to earn patches out of the pool with QR codes
- IMX scores, best times, recent meets and rankings for USA Swimming members
- Digital patches for your achievements at practice and at competitions
- A way to connect with your swimming friends
- A tool that allows coaches to award digital patches to their swimmers
- Your USA Swimming team's times, scores and rankings
- USA Swimming information on upcoming events, meetings, certifications and results
- A digital log book to keep track of your times and earn more patches
- A goal tracker to set goals for the season and monitor your progress
- USA Swimming Membership Card for all member types
- Deck Pass Perks: Deck Pass users will get exclusive deals from USA Swimming and their sponsors and partners.