Amber Alert GPS, a world leader in child tracking and family safety, now provides an array of mobile tracking solutions, including our new FREE companion Apps: “Parent” and “Teen”.
The Amber Alert GPS “Parent” App makes it easy to do any or all of the following from your Android or iPhone Smartphone:
• Track your child’s Amber Alert GPS device, or
• Track your teenager’s Smartphone, or
• Track multiple Smartphones and Amber Alert GPS devices (Portal Members Only).
And IT’S FREE!!
How It Works:
If you already have an Amber Alert GPS device, download the FREE "Parent" App onto your Smartphone to get all the same benefits you are accustomed to seeing on the Amber Alert GPS Tracking Portal: Live Tracking, Location History, Customized Zone Alerts, Predator Alerts, Speed Alerts and much more! It’s now at your fingertips, right on your Smartphone.
To track your Smartphone-carrying tween or teen, or to track multiple Smartphones and Amber Alert GPS devices (your little ones and your older ones too), just do this:
• First – Download the “Teen” App onto your teen’s Smartphone.
• Second – Download the “Parent” App onto your Smartphone.
Now you can monitor your child’s location 24/7 from the “Parent” App on your Smartphone.
Remember to be sure and use the same username (email) and password on the "Parent" App login page that you already use for your Amber Alert GPS device (or that you used when you downloaded the “Teen” App on your child’s Smartphone). This step is really important, because it is your unique username and password that links you to your child's secure location information. If you are registering multiple Smartphones, remember to use the same username (email) and password on ALL of your “Teen” App downloads.
• Live Tracking: Locate your child anytime, even when you’re all on the go
• Location History: View history of your child’s last 5 locations
• Peace of mind: You can trust the Award-Winning Amber Alert GPS services.
FEATURES AVAILABLE TO AMBER ALERT GPS DEVICE OWNERS & PORTAL MEMBERS:
• Customized Zone Alerts: Email and Push Notifications to your Smartphone or computer when your child arrives or leaves school, home, soccer practice or any of the customized Zones you set.
• Predator Alerts: Know instantly when you child passes within 500 feet of a registered sex offender’s residence
• Speed Alerts: Know when your child/teen is in a car driving too fast. With Speed Alert you can set a maximum speed threshold and are promptly alerted if your child is in a vehicle that exceeds the limit you set!
• Breadcrumb Alerts: On the run and don't have time to login and check out your kid's location? Have your child's whereabouts sent to you automatically, via email or push notification. You set the schedule - minutes or hours - and receive regular Alerts with the exact location of your child.
• Multiple Devices & Multiple Parents: Track multiple Amber Alert GPS devices and multiple Smartphones all from the Amber Alert GPS Tracking Portal and the “Parent” app. In addition, you can designate multiple Authorized Parents (e.g. Dad, Grandma, etc.) to receive Alerts for your child.
• Extensive Location History: 60-days of Tracking History.
“Parent” App Testimonials:
“The Amber Alert GPS Parent App allowed my wife and I to travel to Germany with our family. We were able to all have more freedom while knowing where we all were. This is a great product to have along side the Amber Alert Device and the Amber Alert GPS Teen App.”
Jarvia, Las Vegas, NV
“The app is extremely easy to use, it gives you an instantaneous picture of all the data you need.”
Maurizio, Glendale, CA
Young children are exposed to usage of mobile devices at very young age. Prevention of excessive usage on these devices is essential for children proper development in their growing up years.
myAppTime helps parents to monitor and manage their children time usage on their mobile devices, from the convenience of a myAppTime web portal or myAppTime parent app.
myAppTime is similarly useful for teenagers, as it provides them an easy user interface to self monitor their screen time spent on their mobile device.
1. App Usage Overview:
You can view screen time spent on each app, as well as total time spent on using the mobile device for the day (up to last 7 days).
2. Location Overview:
Parents can be aware of the children current and past locations, giving them a peace of mind of knowing their children whereabouts during the day. Event when children phone has no network connection, parents still can use our Parent Version App to get real time current location of their children.
3. Define time control:
Parents can create a usage time-table on their children mobile device. During study and sleep time, their devices will be switched to “sleep-mode”. All time and app control limits are protected with a parental lock key. When required, parents could block an application by sending instant control to the device
4. How to use:
myAppTime (child version) is to be installed on the children mobile device (android). During installation, parents will be required to registered with a valid email id and password for future login purpose.
- Parent can login at www.myapptime.com for monitoring and management.
- Parent can also download myAppTime (Parent version) for monitoring and management.
In the near future, we are adding more exciting features to myAppTime parental control, and we hope to provide our young generation a good balance, between the time spent on their smartphone devices and other activities . Please visit our web site www.myapptime.com for more details.
New Release Notes:
1. General bug fixes and improve overall app performance
2. Remove log records of phone call, SMS and Web surfing
3. Parent Version App can Lock/Unlock kid phone, Enable/Disable network connection and get current location of kid phone even kid phone does not have network connection at that time.
4. Instant Lock/Unlock kid phone through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
5. Instant push Time Control setting to kid phone through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
6. Instant push App Control Usage setting to kid phone through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
7. Request for Current location through myAppTime web portal (kid phone must have network connection - WIFI/cellular at that time)
8. Improve accuracy of app time usage information
9. Improve accuracy of Location information
More from developer
* GPS must be enabled for Trip Routing, Recording Speed, distance etc.
* An Existing Email account is required for Emailing Trip Route information.
* Shows GPS preferences menu to enable GPS.
* Show live Location updates with Time, Speed, accuracy etc.
* Summary information for Saved Trips
* Map any of the existing Trips with start and end points with route overlays.
* Option to delete old Trips.
* Backup database to SD Card.
* Shows GPS Preferences on Applicatin exit so that you can turn GPS off to save battery.
* Export trip to CSV format and email for future reference.
KW: TSP, Trip Recording, Trip Management, My Maps Editor, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Trip Recorder, Route Management, Mileage Tracker, Business Expenses, Send My Location, Share Location, Share Current Location
* Added options to display in Metric units (Kilometers)
* Option to Export trips in either CSV or KML formats
* Preference screen
* Option to use 24-hour time format
* Option to print Tip description, Car details, category etc. in header rows for CSV email option.
* Added Default options for Car and Category
* Added Reports Tab with filters for Cars and Categories
* Added Odometer reading.
* Defaults the Odometer reading to the Last Saved Odometer + Trip Length
* Added a Informational Notification to Backup DB option where it notifies of the Backup File name on SD Card.
* Changed Backup process to include current date and time also in file name, thus making various backup files unique.
* Added a "Delete Trips" to the main menu. Now you can delete ALL trips Older than the selected date. Use with caution as this will get rid of your saved trips permanently. Always use Backup before deleting trips, just in case..
* Fixed Location preferences interface (previously was going to Security settings)
* Now "Send My Location" feature, can send you current location by Email or Text
Shows basic information about schools by color coded markers for Elementary, Middle and High school categories.
Now, with More Information and graphs for enrollments by race. Click on the Popup windows to dismiss.
Data from : http://nces.ed.gov/
Turn on the GPS, won't work otherwise
Don't close the application, press "Home" once done adding reminders
Status Bar notification happens only once per reminder.
Can choose to hide completed reminders from the main list.
Location Reminders, Geo Notes, Geo Reminders, Geo Alerts, Location Alerts, Geo ToDo