AlertGPS, is the trusted provider of safety wearables and mobile apps designed to keep people safe and connected anywhere in the world. Our safety wearables and app are used by kids and families on day-to-day basis and adults in potentially dangerous work environments.
The Amber Alert GPS Parent App makes it easy to do any or all of the following from your smartphone and other mobile devices:
RECEIVE SAFETY ALERTS
Includes – SOS, SafeZone, Device Inactivity, Speed, Predator, Breadcrumbing, and Low Battery alerts. An SOS Alert initiates a voice call and provides location and user data if someone needs help or has a medical emergency. Alerts are sent via sms, email, or posted on a online dashboard.
Configuration Management: You decide what alerts you want to receive – and what benchmarks will trigger those alerts.
Enables you to call into the safety wearable and the wearer to call out with 1 easy button.
Receive GPS updates every 5 min. or on a more frequent interval, if needed. Viewable on a map via the App &/or online dashboard that supports an unlimited number of safety wearables.
How It Works:
Download the FREE "Parent" App onto your Smartphone to get all the same benefits you are accustomed to seeing on the Amber Alert GPS Portal: Live Tracking, Location History, Customized Zone Alerts, Predator Alerts, Speed Alerts and much more! It’s now at your fingertips, right on your Smartphone.
Be sure and use the same username (email) and password on the "Parent" App login page that you already use for your device or “Teen” App on your Smartphone. This step is really important, because it is your unique username and password that links you to the user’s secure location information.
Requirements: Android 3.0+
Please contact us with any questions or feedback at email@example.com or call us 1-888-334-3958.
To purchase the Amber Alert GPS safety wearable, please visit amberalertgps.com
“The Amber Alert GPS Parent App allowed my wife and I to travel to Germany with our family. We were able to all have more freedom while knowing where we all were. This is a great product to have along side the Amber Alert Device and the Amber Alert GPS Teen App.”
Jarvia, Las Vegas, NV
“The app is extremely easy to use, it gives you an instantaneous picture of all the data you need.”
Maurizio, Glendale, CA
Shows basic information about schools by color coded markers for Elementary, Middle and High school categories.
Now, with More Information and graphs for enrollments by race. Click on the Popup windows to dismiss.
Data from : http://nces.ed.gov/
Turn on the GPS, won't work otherwise
Don't close the application, press "Home" once done adding reminders
Status Bar notification happens only once per reminder.
Can choose to hide completed reminders from the main list.
Location Reminders, Geo Notes, Geo Reminders, Geo Alerts, Location Alerts, Geo ToDo
* GPS must be enabled for Trip Routing, Recording Speed, distance etc.
* An Existing Email account is required for Emailing Trip Route information.
* Shows GPS preferences menu to enable GPS.
* Show live Location updates with Time, Speed, accuracy etc.
* Summary information for Saved Trips
* Map any of the existing Trips with start and end points with route overlays.
* Option to delete old Trips.
* Backup database to SD Card.
* Shows GPS Preferences on Applicatin exit so that you can turn GPS off to save battery.
* Export trip to CSV format and email for future reference.
KW: TSP, Trip Recording, Trip Management, My Maps Editor, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Trip Recorder, Route Management, Mileage Tracker, Business Expenses, Send My Location, Share Location, Share Current Location
* Added options to display in Metric units (Kilometers)
* Option to Export trips in either CSV or KML formats
* Preference screen
* Option to use 24-hour time format
* Option to print Tip description, Car details, category etc. in header rows for CSV email option.
* Added Default options for Car and Category
* Added Reports Tab with filters for Cars and Categories
* Added Odometer reading.
* Defaults the Odometer reading to the Last Saved Odometer + Trip Length
* Added a Informational Notification to Backup DB option where it notifies of the Backup File name on SD Card.
* Changed Backup process to include current date and time also in file name, thus making various backup files unique.
* Added a "Delete Trips" to the main menu. Now you can delete ALL trips Older than the selected date. Use with caution as this will get rid of your saved trips permanently. Always use Backup before deleting trips, just in case..
* Fixed Location preferences interface (previously was going to Security settings)
* Now "Send My Location" feature, can send you current location by Email or Text