The official app of The United States Conference of Mayors, the official non-partisan organization of cities with populations of 30,000 or more in the United States. As of this version, there are more than 1,400 such cities in the country today. Each city is represented in the Conference by its chief elected official, the mayor.
The Conference of Mayors app helps you:
- Connect to our meetings, complete with a customizable agenda, policy resolutions, attendees, and activities.
- Discover mayors from across the United States, with our richer Meet the Mayors profiles. Each profile connects you to the mayor's social media profiles, their metro economies data, and any awards the mayor has received from USCM.
- A brand new Home that'll receive more features over time that'll make the app more useful when you aren't at one of our meetings.
- A message center that will help keep you informed of updates during our meetings and throughout the year
- An activity feed highlighting social content from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, our website, and YouTube
- A customizable agenda with syncing between devices
- A full listing of proposed resolutions that the mayors will review and vote on during the Annual Meeting.
- Mayor and City data update requests directly from the app