Excellent This is exactly what I needed to listen to my downloaded audio books without wasting phone storage space. I just keep my audio files in Drive or Dropbox and I can stream or download the books for easy listening on my phone! I'm having trouble with some of my books that aren't stored in separate folders in Drive, but it's fixable. Would love automated cover art detection like Smart Audio Book Player.
Almost there Please add more cloud accounts such as box etc. This would be the best if only for that it's so hard to find a audio book player that supports cloud streaming and bookmarks your place. If I could fine one with all the cloud options I would love to pay for the app!!
Please update Google Drive On Moto G Google drive login fails. Please update. This is a superior app otherwise. Better than the rest. Especially text to speech beta.
One of the best audiobook managers and players All I need with a smooth interface and very good control in lock screen widgets. This is one of the good audiobook players and file managers. The only addition I'd suggest is to have slightly larger buttons for the widgets and support for M4B files. Oh and the file search sync may need fixing. Other than that. Still one of the best
Nice app, but needs variable speed playback This is a nice app with a very will thought out ui. I would make the pro version my default player if there was variable speed playback.
Nice work, man!
- removed part limitation for lite version: no more 5+5(10 audiobooks or podcasts), enabled statistics read, enabled auto search audiobooks on SDCard or cloud services;
- added left-side menu;
- summary in player moved to below cover and available by swipe from bottom to top;
- streaming from cloud services;
- added more options for podcasts: "Cound of loaded episodes", "Delete episodes is older then";
- allow loading oldest episodes;
- redesign and bug fix;
Listen to English Podcast Radio Scroll Subtitle Dictionary. BBC NPR VOA ESL