* Cart/Tape/Disk autostart on load (supports .bin .crt .d64 .g64 .p64 .x64 .t64 .tap)
* Save states
* FastSID and ReSID sound modes
* NTSC/PAL support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
Please see the website link for initial setup instructions. No ROMs/disk images are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
The games pack provides / includes:
- Doctor Who and the Entropilytes (written in 2013 as a 1980's style game in a C64 Emulator)
- Ski Jump (eXtra) written in 1984 but updated with extra Hill modes
- Lunar Lander written circa 1984 but updated with sound
- Also helps you find and install your favorite C64 Emulator from Play Store.
This games pack provides the C64 '*.d64' games for you to open and use with your favorite C64 Emulator also available on Google Play Store. This C64 game pack app supplies you a direct link to the C64 Emulators available for install, so you can get started playing quickly.
You can also connect your android device via USB cable to your PC and copy or run them directly via VICE or WinVICE which is the major C64 Emulator for PC, Linux and other platforms. Recommended Android C64 Emulators are 'Frodo C64" and 'VICE" and others.
A bit of C64 nostalgia for your Android. Happy Doctor Who to you, if you too are a Doctor Who fan. Doctor Who the TV show and Doctor Who is a registered trademark of the BBC. Commodore 64 is a registered trademark of Commodore Business Machines. Commodore 64 was an 8-bit computer which first appeared on the scene in the early 1980's and contained many great programmable features for low price. Commodore 64 emulators allow you to run most C64 applications on other platforms, such as Android.
The emulator is not the fastest, so that a fast CPU is recommended for running it smoothly.
The permission to write to SD card is required in order to be able to save changes to .d64 files.
Bullet physic engine support,realistic car physic effect
Equitable gameplay design.
One finger control model that you can play it very easy but fast-paced.
Tilt phone to control car direction
Tap screen to accelerate
That is just a game.in real world you should not drive so fast!!
From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new take on the most exhilarating app. Join Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave as you run, slide, jump, turn and shoot your way across the wilds of Scotland on an endless running adventure!
New features just for Temple Run: Brave --
• Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
• New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
• All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
• Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
• Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
Bonus: Download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $.99 worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
• Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
• Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
• Endless play!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$49.99
The name of the game origins from Giana 8-bit, while 8 bits are one byte.
At the moment there are 27 levels, plan is to have 30.
Most of the monsters you can kill by jumping on their head. Don't try to kill yellow worms, piranhas, yellow aliens or bouncing red balls, because you can't. Beware of the quick sand, it disappears quickly after you step on it.
More than 25 years ago Armin Gessert developed with GIANA SISTERS one of the first Jump'n Run games for the Commodore C64. The console manufacturers got anxious and tried to stop the sisters. The end seemed close. But they failed and GIANA SISTERS with packaging has become a rare collector's item.
The legend is back, better and bigger than ever before. To use the potential of current devices we improved the graphics and controls. Today the game captivates through its full HD graphic and a new userfriendly menustructure.
The game offers everything a real Jump'n Run game needs. Perfectly balanced for hours of fun on all current Android devices (> 4.0).
Freed from the dust of decades, GIANA SISTERS always retains its cherished style, familiar features and the legendary original soundtrack in a fresh revision. By then the polished 32 fully restored classic levels will cause teary eyes to many fans of the original version!
Today the sisters celebrate their jump on the hitlists of the gaming world. Including a lot of new adventures, retro feeling and modern design:
- 80 completely new adventures
- 32 retro level
- superbright Full HD graphic
- 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck
- configurable controls
- Google Play Game Services
We love to play Giana Sisters as well and we act on the principle: “Bug reported. Bug fixed.”
Feel free to send us your questions and suggestions to: email@example.com
Your Kaasa team!
Phone access is for internet high score ID.
Tank Recon 3D is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major US retailers and online at http://www.powera.com/moga
NOTE: This app is NOT a ROMs downloader. As per Google policy, you cannot download ROMs directly from the app nor can we link you to ROM sites. It is only meant as a quick and convenient way to browse retro game information and search for more info on Google. Also, not all systems have available emulator apps at this time, including Sony Playstation 2.
Emulator Games Database provides a convenient list of the most popular emulator apps on Google Play. For each system, emulators are sorted by popularity and rating.
Other than emulators, this app also provides an extensive games list for 29 systems including:
Commodore 64 / C64
Gameboy Advance / GBA
Gameboy Color / GBC
Namco System 22
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Nintendo / NES
Nintendo 64 / N64
Nintendo DS / NDS
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2
Sony Playstation / PSX
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2
Sony Playstation Portable / PSP
Super Nintendo / SNES
Wish to recall some retro game names? You will be able to search for a game name or browse games by letter, genre or top rated. Provided on each game screen are screenshots, a recommended emulator and options to search for more info on Google.
Don't settle for cheap imitations. Get the Original Gun Application
iGun Pro lets you do everything from virtually reload, chamber, and fire your favorite guns, to learning about their history and specifications. From the amazing graphics to the smallest details and accuracy, you will not find a higher quality gun simulator on the Play Store. We have all manner of weapons including assault rifles, shotguns, handguns, sniper rifles, rocket propelled grenades (RPG), machine guns, mini-gun and older antique guns as well!
You'll find many guns that you may find in your own personal gun collection, and many military firearms found in xbox and ps4 games such as COD Ghosts, COD Black Ops, Battlefield 2, gta, and Battlefield 3! Don't see a gun from your favorite game? Go to our Facebook page and request it at www.facebook.com/iGunPro
• A huge library of over 200 guns only a tap away!
• Customizable gun wall. Lay your guns out how you want them, on the ever expanding gun wall.
• Ultra-Realistic gun simulation including both motion blur and smoke
• Customize your shooting experience with adjustable recoil, motion blur, and slow motion
• See the full specifications sheet for each of the guns included in iGun Pro
• Over 35 Updates already with no end in sight. New guns and features are always being added
• Developers who are always listening for what you want next! Give us feedback on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/iGunPro
We have a HUGE selection of over 200 guns, including:
- The Minigun
- The Gatling Gun
iGun Pro is a registered trademark of Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC. The iGun Pro logo, Crimson Moon Entertainment, and the Crimson Moon Entertainment logo are all trademarks of Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC and may not be used without explicit written permission. COD, gta, COD Black ops, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, gta, xbox, ps4 and COD Ghosts, are trademarks of their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC.
The froggy needs bugs to survive the night, 64 bugs has to be eaten. 3 difficulty levels.
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
How far can the world’s fastest hedgehog run?
Play as Sonic the Hedgehog as you dash, jump and spin your way across stunning 3D environments. Swipe your way over and under challenging obstacles in this fast and frenzied endless running game.
The world famous Sonic the Hedgehog stars in his first endless running game – how far can you go?
Unleash Sonic’s incredible dash move that allows you to run at insane speed and destroy everything in your path!
Utilise Sonic’s powers to dodge hazards, jump over barriers and speed around loop de loops. Plus defeat enemies using Sonic’s devastating homing attack!
Sonic’s beautifully detailed world comes to life on mobile and tablet – never has an endless runner looked so good!
Choose to play as one of Sonic’s friends, including Tails, Shadow and Knuckles.
EPIC BOSS BATTLES
For a limited time only face off against one of the nastiest and most evil enemies ever – Zazz from Sonic Lost World. As one of the most dangerous members of the devastating Deadly Six, you must use all of Sonic’s agility and abilities to rise against Zazz and take him down before it’s too late!
Unlock, win or buy ingenious power-ups to help you run further. Including head starts, shields, ring magnets and unique score boosters!
KEEP ON RUNNING
Get more rewards the more you play! Level up your score multiplier by completing unique missions, or win amazing prizes including Red Star Rings & additional characters by completing Daily Challenges and playing the Daily Spin.
Challenge your friends on the leader boards or invite your friends through Facebook to prove who the best speed runner is…
We’re working hard to bring you future FREE updates!
Spectaculator is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator that takes you back to the 1980s - to the golden era of 8-bit gaming!
Includes the officially licensed 'Stephen Crow Anthology':
©1983-2013 Stephen Crow. All rights reserved.
- Factory Breakout
- Laser Snaker
- Wizard's Lair
... all specially adapted for Android.
• Desktop quality ZX Spectrum emulation - games and other programs run just like on a real ZX Spectrum
• Play in portrait or landscape orientations
• Save your game progress (four saved game slots + a single cloud save slot per game).
• Cloud saves (via Dropbox). Gives the possibility of saving on one device (e.g. phone) and continue playing on another device (e.g. tablet or PC)
• Enter pokes (cheats) for infinite lives, shields etc.
• Lookup game hints, tips and maps
• Play in black and white with TV screen simulation for the ultimate 1980s experience!
• Type on a virtual ZX Spectrum keyboard
• Use external Bluetooth or USB keyboards
• Choose authentic cassette loading or fast play
• Program in Sinclair BASIC
• Play using an external arcade controller (Bluetooth or USB gamepads such as an Xbox 360 controller, iControlPad, Moga Pocket, Moga Pro, Gametel and iCade)
• Use gestures (pans, taps and swipes) to control games
• Localised into Spanish
• In-app shop with licensed games from the original authors and publishers
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE FULL VERSION:
Add your own games!
- Upload and play .TAP/.TZX cassette files, .DSK disk files and .SZX/.Z80/.SNA snapshots
- Add inlay artwork for your own games
Get an additional 19 officially licensed ZX Spectrum games to play (included in the upgrade):
- 3D Starstrike by Realtime Games Software
- Auf Wiedersehen Monty by Gremlin Graphics
- Avenger by Gremlin Graphics
- Bounder by Gremlin Graphics
- Cyclone by Vortex Software
- Dynamite Dan by Rod Bowkett/Mirrorsoft
- Highway Encounter by Vortex Software
- Jack The Nipper by Gremlin Graphics
- Krackout by Gremlin Graphics
- Jekyll & Hyde by Zenobi Software
- Metabolis by Gremlin Graphics
- Monty On The Run by Gremlin Graphics
- On The Run by Design Design
- Revolution by Vortex Software
- Tau Ceti by Pete Cooke/CRL
- The Way Of The Tiger by Gremlin Graphics
- Albatrossity by Jonathan Cauldwell
- Battery's Not Precluded by Jonathan Cauldwell
- The Fantastic Mister Fruity by Jonathan Cauldwell
... with more available from the in-app shop.
ADDITIONAL GAME PACKS:
The following officially licensed game packs are available from the in-app shop:
Design Design Games Pack
- 5 Games. Includes Halls of the Things, Dark Star
- All proceeds go to the Anthony Nolan Organisation
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Wanted! Monty Mole, Skate Crazy
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes Jack The Nipper II: In Coconut Capers, North Star
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 3
- 6 games. Includes Switchblade, Super Scramble Simulator +3
Odin Computer Graphics Anthology
- 9 games. Includes Nodes Of Yesod, Robin Of The Wood, Heartland
Realtime Games Pack
- Starstrike II, 3D Tank Duel
- 6 games. Includes Alien Highway, Deflektor, T.L.L. (Tornado Low Level)
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Aura-Scope, The Gods of War, Leopold The Minstrel
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes The Khangrin Plans, The Krazy Kartoonist Kaper
Zenobi Adventures Vol. 3
- 5 games. Includes The Apprentice, The Bardic Rite, Jester Quest
The following single games are available from the in-app shop:
- Carrier Command
- Dynamite Dan II
- Frank N. Stein
- Laser Squad (Free!)
- Lords Of Chaos (Free!)
- The Lords Of Midnight
★ Go wild on the Streets!
★ The way to play is very easy!
★ You can get the points around the city to buy different Bikes!
★ Turn and Run as fast as you can!
★ Be careful of cars on the streets, they also run very fast!
★ Use your abilities to get many points!
★ Real Motorcycles sound effects!
★ Many levels with beautiful environment!
Join this amazing race to be the king of the Streets!
By Foose Games
Requires original game data files to run.
You can download DEMO version of Heroes 2 game from startup menu.
If you have FULL Heroes 2 game - put data files to SD card to dir app-data/net.sourceforge.fheroes2
Campaign is not supported yet.
If you don't like this update you may download any older version from my site.
To split the army - press and hold mouse cursor on the unit for 2 seconds, then drag mouse to the empty slot.
I really try hard fixing the bugs so if something crashy or similar happens, please report it to me. I can only test it on my device and so far it works good!
Donation link: http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=249154
Play Commander Keen 1, 4 and 7 for free on your android device! Episode 2, 3, 5 and 6 can also be played when you copy them to your data directory.
Includes shareware versions of Commander Keen episode 1, 4 and a mod called Keen 7.
You might have to reset your game data (deleting it) if you already have an older version.
About Keen 7:
Many Keen 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 mods are now supported.
Sources can be downloaded form the developers' Site.
Keen Dreams is still unsupported. Should it be supported?
Vote here and decide the fate of future CG: