* Cart/Tape/Disk autostart on load (supports .bin .crt .d64 .g64 .p64 .x64 .t64 .tap)
* Save states
* FastSID and ReSID sound modes
* NTSC/PAL support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
Please see the website link for initial setup instructions. No ROMs/disk images are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
The games pack provides / includes:
- Doctor Who and the Entropilytes (written in 2013 as a 1980's style game in a C64 Emulator)
- Ski Jump (eXtra) written in 1984 but updated with extra Hill modes
- Lunar Lander written circa 1984 but updated with sound
- Also helps you find and install your favorite C64 Emulator from Play Store.
This games pack provides the C64 '*.d64' games for you to open and use with your favorite C64 Emulator also available on Google Play Store. This C64 game pack app supplies you a direct link to the C64 Emulators available for install, so you can get started playing quickly.
You can also connect your android device via USB cable to your PC and copy or run them directly via VICE or WinVICE which is the major C64 Emulator for PC, Linux and other platforms. Recommended Android C64 Emulators are 'Frodo C64" and 'VICE" and others.
A bit of C64 nostalgia for your Android. Happy Doctor Who to you, if you too are a Doctor Who fan. Doctor Who the TV show and Doctor Who is a registered trademark of the BBC. Commodore 64 is a registered trademark of Commodore Business Machines. Commodore 64 was an 8-bit computer which first appeared on the scene in the early 1980's and contained many great programmable features for low price. Commodore 64 emulators allow you to run most C64 applications on other platforms, such as Android.
The emulator is not the fastest, so that a fast CPU is recommended for running it smoothly.
The permission to write to SD card is required in order to be able to save changes to .d64 files.
The name of the game origins from Giana 8-bit, while 8 bits are one byte.
Game has 30 levels with boss on last. Spider boss can be killed only by shooting. A lot of shooting.
Most of the monsters you can kill by jumping on their head. Don't try to kill yellow worms, piranhas, yellow aliens or bouncing red balls, because you can't. Beware of the quick sand, it disappears quickly after you step on it.
From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new take on the most exhilarating app. Join Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave as you run, slide, jump, turn and shoot your way across the wilds of Scotland on an endless running adventure!
New features just for Temple Run: Brave --
• Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
• New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
• All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
• Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
• Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
Bonus: Download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $.99 worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
• Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
• Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
• Endless play!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$49.99
Phone access is for internet high score ID.
Tank Recon 3D is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major US retailers and online at http://www.powera.com/moga
More than 25 years ago Armin Gessert developed with GIANA SISTERS one of the first Jump'n Run games for the Commodore C64. The console manufacturers got anxious and tried to stop the sisters. The end seemed close. But they failed and GIANA SISTERS with packaging has become a rare collector's item.
The legend is back, better and bigger than ever before. To use the potential of current devices we improved the graphics and controls. Today the game captivates through its full HD graphic and a new userfriendly menustructure.
The game offers everything a real Jump'n Run game needs. Perfectly balanced for hours of fun on all current Android devices (> 4.0).
Freed from the dust of decades, GIANA SISTERS always retains its cherished style, familiar features and the legendary original soundtrack in a fresh revision. By then the polished 32 fully restored classic levels will cause teary eyes to many fans of the original version!
Today the sisters celebrate their jump on the hitlists of the gaming world. Including a lot of new adventures, retro feeling and modern design:
- 80 completely new adventures
- 32 retro level
- superbright Full HD graphic
- 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck
- configurable controls
- Google Play Game Services
We love to play Giana Sisters as well and we act on the principle: “Bug reported. Bug fixed.”
Feel free to send us your questions and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Kaasa team!
* MAME4droid is an EMULATOR and DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND.
This version of MAME4droid was designed to be used with dual-core Android devices because it is based on the PC MAME version which requires higher specifications than the older versions.
Even with a high end device, do not expect "modern" arcade games from the 90s and beyond to necessarily work at full speed or compatibility. Some games like Outrun and the Mortal Kombat series are badly optimized and require at least a 1.5ghz dual core device.
With over 8000 games supported, some games will run better than others; some games may not run at all. It is impossible to support such a vast number of titles, so please do not email the developer asking for support for a specific game.
After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in /sdcard/MAME4droid/roms folder.
This MAME4droid version uses only '0.139' romset.
Official web page for news, source code & additional information:
Native support for NVidia Shield Portable and Tablet devices
Autorotate with individual settings for portrait and landscape orientation
HW Keys remapping
Touch Controller can be toggled on and off
Image smoothing (including new HQx smoothing up to HQ4x)
Integer-based scaling for purest game recreation at higher resolutions
Overlay filters including scanlines, CRT, etc.
Digital or Analog touch selectable
Animated touch stick or DPAD
Customizable In-App button layout
iON's iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported
Plug and play support for most Bluetooth and USB Gamepads
Tilt Sensor replacement for joystick movement
Touch lightgun with auto-detection option
Mouse support for Nvidia Shield devices
Display 1 to 6 buttons on screen
Netplay over local WiFi
Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate, etc.
Copyright © 1997-2015, Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use of this code or any derivative works are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions may not be sold, nor may they be used in a commercial product or activity.
* Redistributions that are modified from the original source must include the complete source code, including the source code for all components used by a binary built from the modified sources. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
* Redistributions must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
The player takes control of the so-called 001 influence device and must clear a freighter of robots by either shooting them or seizing control over them. Seizing control is done in a small logic subgame, in which you have to connect more electrical connections within 10 seconds than your opponent.
Freedroid was developed by Johannes Prix, Reinhard Prix and Bastian Salmela (originally for DOS, then Linux and Windows).
Additional themes by Lanzz and Andreas Wedemeyer.
Android version created based on Pelya's SDL port: http://www.anddev.org/sdl_port_for_android_sdk-ndk_16-t9218.html
NOTE: The PC game was originally written for Joystick, keyboard or mouse control. The Android port is based on pelya's SDL port, which offers an on-screen overlay 'joystick emulation'. This makes the game playable, but is certainly not ideal (as various commenters have pointed out).
I might try to improve this in the future, but my time for this project is very limited at the moment.
Anyone who wants to help with this would be welcome!
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
- A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet - The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage - The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate - If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
NOTE: This app is NOT a ROMs downloader. As per Google policy, you cannot download ROMs directly from the app nor can we link you to ROM sites. It is only meant as a quick and convenient way to browse retro game information and search for more info on Google. Also, not all systems have available emulator apps at this time, including Sony Playstation 2.
Emulator Games Database provides a convenient list of the most popular emulator apps on Google Play. For each system, emulators are sorted by popularity and rating.
Other than emulators, this app also provides an extensive games list for 29 systems including:
Commodore 64 / C64
Gameboy Advance / GBA
Gameboy Color / GBC
Namco System 22
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Nintendo / NES
Nintendo 64 / N64
Nintendo DS / NDS
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2
Sony Playstation / PSX
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2
Sony Playstation Portable / PSP
Super Nintendo / SNES
Wish to recall some retro game names? You will be able to search for a game name or browse games by letter, genre or top rated. Provided on each game screen are screenshots, a recommended emulator and options to search for more info on Google.
Spectaculator is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator that takes you back to the 1980s - to the golden era of 8-bit gaming!
Includes the officially licensed 'Stephen Crow Anthology':
©1983-2013 Stephen Crow. All rights reserved.
- Factory Breakout
- Laser Snaker
- Wizard's Lair
... all specially adapted for Android.
• Desktop quality ZX Spectrum emulation - games and other programs run just like on a real ZX Spectrum
• Play in portrait or landscape orientations
• Save your game progress (four saved game slots + a single cloud save slot per game).
• Cloud saves (via Dropbox). Gives the possibility of saving on one device (e.g. phone) and continue playing on another device (e.g. tablet or PC)
• Enter pokes (cheats) for infinite lives, shields etc.
• Lookup game hints, tips and maps
• Play in black and white with TV screen simulation for the ultimate 1980s experience!
• Type on a virtual ZX Spectrum keyboard
• Use external Bluetooth or USB keyboards
• Choose authentic cassette loading or fast play
• Program in Sinclair BASIC
• Play using an external arcade controller (Bluetooth or USB gamepads such as an Xbox 360 controller, iControlPad, Moga Pocket, Moga Pro, Gametel and iCade)
• Use gestures (pans, taps and swipes) to control games
• Localised into Spanish
• In-app shop with licensed games from the original authors and publishers
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE FULL VERSION:
Add your own games!
- Upload and play .TAP/.TZX cassette files, .DSK disk files and .SZX/.Z80/.SNA snapshots
- Add inlay artwork for your own games
Get an additional 19 officially licensed ZX Spectrum games to play (included in the upgrade):
- 3D Starstrike by Realtime Games Software
- Auf Wiedersehen Monty by Gremlin Graphics
- Avenger by Gremlin Graphics
- Bounder by Gremlin Graphics
- Cyclone by Vortex Software
- Dynamite Dan by Rod Bowkett/Mirrorsoft
- Highway Encounter by Vortex Software
- Jack The Nipper by Gremlin Graphics
- Krackout by Gremlin Graphics
- Jekyll & Hyde by Zenobi Software
- Metabolis by Gremlin Graphics
- Monty On The Run by Gremlin Graphics
- On The Run by Design Design
- Revolution by Vortex Software
- Tau Ceti by Pete Cooke/CRL
- The Way Of The Tiger by Gremlin Graphics
- Albatrossity by Jonathan Cauldwell
- Battery's Not Precluded by Jonathan Cauldwell
- The Fantastic Mister Fruity by Jonathan Cauldwell
... with more available from the in-app shop.
ADDITIONAL GAME PACKS:
The following officially licensed game packs are available from the in-app shop:
Design Design Games Pack
- 5 Games. Includes Halls of the Things, Dark Star
- All proceeds go to the Anthony Nolan Organisation
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Wanted! Monty Mole, Skate Crazy
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes Jack The Nipper II: In Coconut Capers, North Star
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 3
- 6 games. Includes Switchblade, Super Scramble Simulator +3
Odin Computer Graphics Anthology
- 9 games. Includes Nodes Of Yesod, Robin Of The Wood, Heartland
Realtime Games Pack
- Starstrike II, 3D Tank Duel
- 6 games. Includes Alien Highway, Deflektor, T.L.L. (Tornado Low Level)
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Aura-Scope, The Gods of War, Leopold The Minstrel
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes The Khangrin Plans, The Krazy Kartoonist Kaper
Zenobi Adventures Vol. 3
- 5 games. Includes The Apprentice, The Bardic Rite, Jester Quest
The following single games are available from the in-app shop:
- Carrier Command
- Dynamite Dan II
- Frank N. Stein
- Laser Squad (Free!)
- Lords Of Chaos (Free!)
- The Lords Of Midnight
Don't settle for cheap imitations. Get the Original Gun Application
iGun Pro lets you do everything from virtually reload, chamber, and fire your favorite guns, to learning about their history and specifications. From the amazing graphics to the smallest details and accuracy, you will not find a higher quality gun simulator on the Play Store. We have all manner of weapons including assault rifles, shotguns, handguns, sniper rifles, rocket propelled grenades (RPG), machine guns, mini-gun and older antique guns as well!
You'll find many guns that you may find in your own personal gun collection, and many military firearms found in xbox and ps4 games such as COD Ghosts, COD Black Ops, Battlefield 2, gta, and Battlefield 3! Don't see a gun from your favorite game? Go to our Facebook page and request it at www.facebook.com/iGunPro
• A huge library of over 200 guns only a tap away!
• Customizable gun wall. Lay your guns out how you want them, on the ever expanding gun wall.
• Ultra-Realistic gun simulation including both motion blur and smoke
• Customize your shooting experience with adjustable recoil, motion blur, and slow motion
• See the full specifications sheet for each of the guns included in iGun Pro
• Over 35 Updates already with no end in sight. New guns and features are always being added
• Developers who are always listening for what you want next! Give us feedback on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/iGunPro
We have a HUGE selection of over 200 guns, including:
- The Minigun
- The Gatling Gun
iGun Pro is a registered trademark of Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC. The iGun Pro logo, Crimson Moon Entertainment, and the Crimson Moon Entertainment logo are all trademarks of Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC and may not be used without explicit written permission. COD, gta, COD Black ops, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, gta, xbox, ps4 and COD Ghosts, are trademarks of their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC.
Requires original game data files to run.
You can download DEMO version of Heroes 2 game from startup menu.
If you have FULL Heroes 2 game - put data files to SD card to dir app-data/net.sourceforge.fheroes2
Campaign is not supported yet.
If you don't like this update you may download any older version from my site.
To split the army - press and hold mouse cursor on the unit for 2 seconds, then drag mouse to the empty slot.
I really try hard fixing the bugs so if something crashy or similar happens, please report it to me. I can only test it on my device and so far it works good!
Donation link: http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=249154
Play Commander Keen 1, 4 and 7 for free on your android device! Episode 2, 3, 5 and 6 can also be played when you copy them to your data directory.
Includes shareware versions of Commander Keen episode 1, 4 and a mod called Keen 7.
You might have to reset your game data (deleting it) if you already have an older version.
About Keen 7:
Many Keen 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 mods are now supported.
Sources can be downloaded form the developers' Site.
Keen Dreams is still unsupported. Should it be supported?
Vote here and decide the fate of future CG: