I really like vlc, use it on every device, but the latest update causes my HTC One m9 to eject my SD card during scanning and therefore prevents me from actually listening to music. This happend with an update a few months ago, sadly I don't remember when, it got fixed, and now the bug is back. Please fix, I want to use vlc again :/
Good video player, and even for audio too. Needs to add support for one button mic headset, one click for play/pause, two clicks for next track, three clicks for previous tracks, etc. Sort mode in Video always change back to "Name" every time either from changing tab or closing the app.
Not great, just randomly deleted one of my large playlists outta nowhere it just wasn't there!
Update: issues fixed with update. Back to 5*. Streaming is now stuttering and audio is horrible. Listening to Mp3 streaming is a mess with artifacts, AAC is choppy. Please fix!
Best video watching app out there, being able to download and manage subtitles is a great feature to have.
Playlist still broken. Doesn't recognize them. Too much stuff broken still for me that I use.
* Show FAB for albums in Artist/Genre view
* Fix playback rate not saved for video
* Fix file deletion on Oreo (Internal storage only)
* Fix saving as playlist appending to an existing one instead of overwriting it
* Fix widget updates on Oreo
* Fix resume sometimes plays the wrong position
* Misc. fixes.
* Implement right-click support on media items
* Implement Drag&Drop to play a media
* Update VLC to VLC 3.0-RC4