Pdf viewer/reader. Brother of DjvuDroid application. Uses MuPDF library as native renderer (Thanks droidreader for api).
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
- CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
- Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
- Battery level and temperature monitoring
- WiFi and cellular network information
- Android OS and Dalvik properties
- SoC and device model identification
- Memory and storage utilization
- OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
- PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listing
- Sensor polling
- Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
- Android Wear module: native app for watches
- Android 2.1 or later
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE -- also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
- CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
- On Android 2.1 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -- also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn't need and doesn't utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
- Screen diagonal size calculation may yield to an incorrect value if the manufacturer encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size incorrect, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
- Battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet doesn't properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 doesn't fully support the new APIs).
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
Information provided include:
-Android 4.0 and above
-Internet & Access Network State permission is required for serving ads
-Camera permission is required for providing camera related information
-Read Phone State permission is required for providing system related information
-Read external storage permission required to determine storage size
-Write external storage permission is required when the user wants to share app information, this information must be written to external storage.
More and more device manufacturers include these drivers as OpenCL™ can be very useful to accelerate specific workloads. The goal of this tool is to build a database of all OpenCL™ capable devices and its properties so developer/users can search though this data. This enables them to see how many devices have OpenCL™ support and what features are implemented. It enables a developer to decide if it make sense for them to utilize OpenCL™ to accelerate their application.
This tool enables you to:
- search through all OpenCL™ capabilities of all tested devices
- Detect the OpenCL™ capabilities of the device if any.
- Display all properties of the detected OpenCL™ capabilities.
- Test the OpenCL™ capabilities by running a kernel and checking the result.
- Search on properties of all devices that the app has verified to have OpenCL™.
If your device is known to have OpenCL™ but the app fails to detect it, please send us an email. This enables us to investigate this specific device and add support for it.
OpenCL™ and the OpenCL™ logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
AnTutu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed (capable of overclock and underclock) on a rooted android devices to improve performance or save battery.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master also allows you to set up profiles to change the CPU speed under certain conditions, such as when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, or when the phone's temperature is too high.
Note: Root is necessary
StabilityTest is a CPU, GPU, RAM/memory stress-testing tool for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality) or rooted and overclocked with SetCPU, SetVsel or similar tools.
It also comes with per core or combined native linpackc MFLOPS calculation to measure your raw cpu performance.
The cpu worker performs mathematical calculations ("prime crunching") in native code and verifies the results, while the ram worker does heavy c memcpy operations in native code in a different thread.
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).
- Completely AD-FREE
- Lists all the available sensors.
- Listen to real time data from sensors.
- Beautiful UI with Holo theme.
- Portrait and landscape orientation layouts.
- Dual pane layout, for large screen devices.
- Multi-language support ( for the moment only English and Italian but translations are welcome!! )
-- For any issue or request contact me by mail to solve the problem ( if you insert a bad review asking for help, I can't answer you, so use mail ) --