Tired of the boring light bulb picture in your flashlight app? Would you rather stare at a picture of a light bulb or a cute girl in a bikini? Well, now you can be looking at the BikiniLite Girl™ while you stumble in the dark to the light of your phone. So hurry up, and never again be the victim of a lame flashlight that also kills your battery.
Our flashlight is better because:
• It’s easy to download and use.
• It’s sexy.
• It’s bright.
• It’s sexy.
• It’s cool.
• Custom programmed for your device, our Battery Saving Technology™, it uses far less of your battery than other flashlight apps.
• Oh yeah, and it’s sexy. :)
BikiniLite™ flashlight app Full Version includes the following features:
- Bright flashlight that uses your device’s camera LED(s).
- Displays premium, sexier photos of our beautiful BikiniLite™ flashlight app Girl.
--Features Battery Saving Technology™ exclusively included with all of our products.
- No advertisements to cloud your view.
- One time purchase.
This version of BikiniLite™ flashlight app is for the following Motorola devices:
Motorola Admiral XT603
Motorola Defy Mini
Motorola Defy Pro
Motorola DEFY XT
Motorola DROID 3
Motorola DROID 4
Motorola DROID BIONIC
Motorola DROID Maxx
Motorola DROID Mini
Motorola DROID PRO
Motorola DROID RAZR HD
Motorola DROID RAZR M
Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD
Motorola DROID RAZR
Motorola DROID Ultra
Motorola DROID X
Motorola DROID X2
Motorola DROID XYBOARD
Motorola Electrify 2
Motorola Electrify M
Motorola FIRE XT
Motorola MILESTONE 2
Motorola MILESTONE 3
Motorola MILESTONE XT
Motorola Moto G
Motorola Moto X
Motorola MOTO XT
Motorola Motosmart Flip
Motorola Photon 4G
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE
Motorola Q 9h
Motorola RAZR D3
Motorola RAZR HD
Motorola RAZR i
Motorola RAZR M
Motorola RAZR MAXX
Motorola RAZR V
Motorola ROKR Z6
Motorola XOOM 2 3G
Motorola XOOM 2
And many more!
Don’t have a Motorola phone? We also support Samsung, HTC, and more, so search the market for BikiniLite™ flashlight app on your handset.
Have any other questions or comments? We would enjoy hearing from you. Please visit our website at www.bikinilite.com and click on "Contact Us" or email us at info@Bikinilite.com .
Be sure to visit www.bikinilite.com and click on "Gallery" for more photos of the BikiniLite™ flashlight app Girl and more info on the app.
We thank you for supporting a small, growing business in a rough economy!
Motorola, its devices compatible with this application, and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. BikiniLite, L.L.C. is not affiliated with Motorola in any way.
tags: flashlight, flashlight app, Motorola, LED, flash light, camera light, bikini, bright, brightest, battery saving, lingerie, bra, thong, bikinilight, bikini light, picture app, Motorola Flashlight app, tools, cool, coolest.
Buy this App ONLY if the FREE VERSION WORKS!
This App works _ONLY_ on Motorola Phones with "Motorola Phone Portal" USB support!!
** Why is better than Free version?
*) Four times FASTER than Free version!
*) AUTO enable MotoPhonePortal USB Opt.
*) AUTO switch-on Tethering on startup!
*) Speed and Data Report in realtime!
** Moto Tethering USB uses exactly the same data plan that is used for the on-phone Internet access like in the built-in browser or e-mail app or youtube application. No additional tethering fees.
Moto Tethering USB allows your computer to go online through the Motorola Android phone's Internet connection.
It supports USB Tether and it needs root.
It's a real tethering not a simply MODEM Tethering, you should NOT pay extra cost to your Carrier!
Moto Tethering USB uses "Motorola Phone Portal" USB connection to establish a link between your computer and your Motorola Android phone.
Simply Select "Motorola Phone Portal" from USB OPTIONS after you've connected your Motorola phone to pc and then you can start sharing your Mobile Connection using Moto Tethering USB!
After starting Tethering Service it will provide you an info box with settings about pc's network connection, you've to configure these on your PC to enable the sharing!
(The settings should not change every time so you've to set them ONLY one time!)
For any further question feel free to contact us.
Elaware.it and MotoTetheringUSB are not affiliated in any way to Motorola inc.
kw: 3g, umts, share, connection, pdanet, klink, easytether
Motorola Migrate supports migration FROM:
- Android 2.2 + above
Motorola Migrate supports migration TO:
- Moto X, Moto G, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra
- You must be on a KitKat release to update the pre-installed Migrate app
One of the biggest pains of a new phone is leaving behind important stuff on your old phone. Now you can move the most important content from your old to your new phone in just a few steps, wirelessly.
To transfer from Android:
- Download this app to your old Android phone to transfer photos, videos, text history, call history and SIM contacts.
- Also download to your Moto X, Moto G, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini or Droid Ultra to update the pre-installed app with all the latest features.
To transfer from iPhone via iCloud:
- Download this app to your Moto X, Moto G, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini or Droid Ultra to transfer contact and calendar events. NOTE: you must be on a KitKat release to update the pre-installed app.
On some devices (such as Motorola Droid RAZR HD), a small number of users found that the notification light was disabled after logging into their google account if it was disabled previously on other devices with the same google account. This widget restores the ability to control the light on devices without an exposed setting.
On other android devices that already support control of the LED notification light, this widget could also be used as a convenient tool to enable/disable the LED notification light from the homescreen.
Note: Motorola Assist and Motorola Touchless Control may not work if you uninstall Motorola Contextual Services.
Quickly find your car after parking, shopping or traveling with the free Motorola Car Finder App designed specifically for your Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone and Motorola Vehicle Navigation Docks*.
The Motorola Car Finder automatically remembers where you park the instant your phone disconnects from your Bluetooth in-car speakerphone or is removed from its vehicle dock*. Audible, visual and compass guidance makes finding your car a breeze.
- Customize your view by toggling between satellite or map view
- Take a photo to remind you of your parking location
- Enter a memo about where you parked
- Record a quick voice note about your car’s location when you’re in a hurry
- Be guided by a large compass arrow when walking to your car
- Obtain walking, driving or transit directions back to your car’s location
- Remember where you parked while traveling by viewing a time stamped history of your saved parking locations (rename your location by long pressing on any saved location).
Ensure both Satellite (Google location services) and Network GPS (Standalone GPS) are enabled for best results. GPS signals may not be received inside a parking garage or building. Motorola Car Finder is best used when outdoors.
*Works with Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone, Motorola Droid RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX, Droid 4 and its Vehicle Navigation Docks. Support for additional Motorola phones and vehicle docks coming soon.
With MotoCast, as long as you keep your computer powered on and online, you can quickly and securely get access to the media and files stored on your computer using your phone or any web browser.
* Video streaming - Easily stream videos from your computer to your phone. No need to sync or copy.
* Music streaming - Stream your entire music library and iTunes playlists from your computer to your phone over 3G/4G or WiFi
* Remote file access - Browse files and documents located on your computer with your phone anywhere.
* Multi-format support - MotoCast PC software supports many video formats and converts them on-the-fly for remote streaming. Supported format includes AVI, MP4, MKV, 3GPP, Flash Video, and QuickTime.
* Bandwidth optimization - MotoCast’s Real-time Adaptive Transcoding technology not only converts video formats, but optimizes video streams over 3G/4G to minimize wireless data usage.
* Download for offline use - Files and documents located on your computers can be wirelessly saved to your phone for offline use . Compatible with QuickOffice and other apps on your device.
* Windows and Mac support - MotoCast PC software works great with Windows or Mac.
* Access from any web browser - Also stream your computer's videos, music and files at mymotocast.com.
Note: MotoCast does not play DRM protected content, which includes videos bought from iTunes and Amazon. Not all wireless carriers allow video streaming over 3G/4G.
Free app lets you hear incoming messages, speak outgoing texts, and use voice dial without ever touching your phone. Use the call, voice dial or smart button on your accessory to initiate a text and then dictate the recipient and message body hands-free. Also translates over 100 popular acronyms.
No subscription fees ever! All features are included in the free app with no login or subscription necessary. It works seamlessly with your Motorola Bluetooth® accessory with no need to update software on it.
Automatically turns on and off with your Bluetooth accessory so it’s running only when you need it. Keep your texts private and avoid embarrassing moments from texts read aloud through your phone.
With the Motorola Elite Sliver and Motorola Elite Flip headsets, you can also customize the function of the smart button, adjust headset equalizer settings and adapt noise reduction settings to your needs. The smart button on these headsets defaults to launching the app.
Works with the following Motorola Bluetooth accessories: Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, HX550, Roadster™, Roadster™ 2, CommandOne™, Finiti™ and H17txt. My MotoSpeak is optimized for Android™-powered 2.2+ phones.
The call/voice dial button on the accessory can activate either phone Voice Commands or the My MotoSpeak application on Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, Roadster, Roadster 2, HX550, CommandOne, Finiti and H17txt. And now, when you choose the My Motospeak application using this button, you can use your device to do both Voice Dialing AND Voice Texting. Follow these steps to customize your call/voice dial button functionality:
1. Load application and turn on the headset or in-car speakerphone
2. Press the call or voice dial button
3. Pop-up menu will ask you to select My MotoSpeak or Voice Commands
4. Click on the check box to “Use by default for this action.”
5. Select My MotoSpeak for hands-free texting and voice dialing OR
6. Select Voice Commands
If you accidentally selected My MotoSpeak as the default and want Voice Commands instead, follow these steps to clear default settings:
1. Go to the Home screen
2. Select Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications
3. Select My MotoSpeak
4. Scroll down to “Launch by default”
5. Select “Clear defaults”
Driving mode in Motorola Assist is only supported on:
- Droid Ultra
- Droid Mini
- Droid Maxx
- Moto X
When used with the Secure Access server software, this app allows for easy configuration of WPA2-Enterprise networks.
For more information on how Secure Access can quickly provision a wide array of devices for WPA2-Enterprise, go to www.motorolasolutions.com.
If your device is running Android version 3.0 (Gingerbread) or earlier, you should download this app to prevent USSD fraud. It is also recommended to backup your content from your phone frequently to prevent malicious activity.
To determine if your phone is vulnerable, perform the following steps:
1. Open your device’s browser and navigate to http://mobilephonesecurity.org/tel
2. If your device is vulnerable, you will see your IMEI displayed.
3. If you see *#06#, your device is secure and you don’t need to download this app.
Note: Once this app is installed onto your device, the app is hidden and therefore will not appear in the apps tray (no setup required). If you want to remove this app, go to SETTINGS> APPS, select “SafeTelHandler”, then click on the “UNINSTALL” button.
Keywords: USSD, blocker, security hole, prevent wipe, tel code
Register with Motorola to get personalized tips and protect your phone when lost: http://www.motorola.com/support
Motorola Help is only supported on:
- Droid Ultra
- Droid Maxx
- Droid Mini
- Moto X
- Moto G
Flashlight for MOTO G with Compass and Battery Meter!
FREE Nexus 5 Flashlight!
Flashlight for Sony Xperia with Compass and Battery Meter!
Android 4.4 KitKat support!!!
Free, simple, and brightest LED flashlight for your Moto X and Moto G.
Free, simple, and brightest LED flashlight for your Nexus 5 with Kit Kat.
Free, simple, and brightest LED flashlight for your Sony Xperia!!!
Flashlight with your LED, now with Compass and Battery Meter to help you find your way!
Turn your camera into brightest flash light instantly!
Don't leave home with out it!
Compass to navigate during complete darkness!
Battery Meter to check battery level!!
-Brightest LED Flashlight
-Easy to use
-Turns light on start.
-Saves Battery. Turns led off on "Back", "Home" or "Power" button to save battery.
-No GPS tracking!
Works with MOTO G, MOTO X, Sony Xperia, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Motorola Razr M, Motorola Razr HD, Droid Ultra, Droid, HTC 1, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, Note 2, and more!!! Works with Android 4.4 Kit Kat
AccuBatt for Motorola Phones allows your phone to report its battery percentage accurately!
Motorola Phones typically are crippled in that they report battery levels in 10% increments, losing much of the precision of other phones. This application fixes this issue, adding a convenient notification to the phone showing not only a precise and accurate battery levels but also other useful information.
-Reports battery in 1% increments
-Works on practically any Motorola phone
-Displays Temperature, Voltage, and Charging Status
-Fahrenheit / Celsius option
-Notification can be toggled on/off
-Dynamic widget that shows battery level / status
-Multiple Notification color choices
-Ability to upgrade to PRO user status, removing ads and unlocking features!
-ICS Circle Styled Widget option (Pro Users)
Best of all, NO ROOT REQUIRED! This app will run regardless of whether or not you have Root access.
✔Droid RAZR MAXX
✔Droid 2 (II)
✔Droid 2 Global
Full Internet access
--used for loading ads
View Network State
--used for loading ads
--used for haptic feedback
Automatically Start At Boot
--used to launch the app at boot
SEO: Motorola Accurate Battery AccuBatt Indicator 1 % one percent precise enceladus widget ICS ice cream sandwich circle
More from developer
This app is currently in the BETA stage. There may be bugs, please report them to me directly and not via the comments page.
Bug tracker can be found here: https://bitbucket.org/synic/dupacount/issues
DupaCount is the successor to SupaCount. I lost my developer key, so I can't update SupaCount. So, if you want to actually be able to get updates, use DupaCount, as the former will be removed from the market soon.