FishingKnots is optimized for both tablet and smartphone usage.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
We also give you valuable angling tools such as:
Tidal Charts (tides from over 7000 locations)
Advanced Weather reporting, including a radar map, forecasts, and incident reporting
Tracking / Create Routes
Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
Trolling Speed Calculator
S.O.S. / Morse Code
Complete illustrations for Riggings (rigs) and Knots
Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter
Over 100 articles for anglers
Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishing Mobile is truly the fishing tool you cannot be without.
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
This is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. See the best fishing days and times based on your target fish species, the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. It will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best dates, plus a detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. Chose a quick plan or make a custom plan built around your preferences for techniques, lure types, locations and more.
MFA can help you catch:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The app is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.
The app is in continual development, with more content and features being added on a regular release schedule. Check out the Facebook page for the latest news on what's in store:
Also available now is My Fishing Mate Pro! With much more than just the state rules, including listings and images for over 650 species, detailed additional information such as size range, identification, distribution, habitat, life cycle, diet, fishing tips, rigs, and sport and eating ratings for many species, extra functions, and no ads - all for less than the price of a packet of frozen bait! If you like My Fishing Mate then check out the Pro version ...
Fishing for Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, bag limits, size limits, fish identification
FishBrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
SEE WHAT'S BITING IN YOUR AREA
• The smart FishBrain Forecast shows what species are biting in your area.
• All forecasts are generated with machine learning algorithms from real catch-data
• Hundreds of thousands of catches are already on FishBrain! And with each new catch FishBrain gets smarter and the forecasts even more accurate!
• Climb the leaderboards in your favourite fishing location and become King!
• Gather your friends and start a team together and let the battle begin!
CHOOSE WHAT YOU SHARE
• Choose the privacy level you prefer for every single catch you add.
• See fishing location and exact position for your own catches even if you choose to hide them from fellow anglers.
FishBrain is all about anglers contributing to and benefiting from the community, so get involved today!
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Integrated with SportsmanTracker.com and Hunt Predictor (uses same login)
- Fishing Best Times with Notifications!
- Buddy Tracking (See where your buddies are at)
- Tidal Charts
- Weather Forecast
- Detailed Weather Forecast
- USGS Water Data and River Flow Rates
- Save Your Private Locations
Fish Predictor is more than just a best times fishing calculator. Fish Predictor has full tidal information as well as coastal water temperatures and wave patterns. If your a river fisherman, Fish Predictor pulls from the USGS water database of lakes and streams to give you river flow rates and water temperatures for thousands of inland fisheries.
Fish Predictor's Buddy Tracking system allows you to keep track of your buddies when you're out fishing different boats or separated by site. See where they are on the map. Also, switch to split screen preview, and it shows your camera view and places their icon in realtime view. Pretty sweet for a FREE app!
Also use fishing notifications to alert you when you should be out on the water. It lets you choose between several different levels of notifications -- depending on how often you can make the trek to your favorite fishing hole.
Fish Predictor is fully compatible with Sportsman Tracker. At SportsmanTracker.com you can manage all of your fishing and hunting locations. It ties all of your valuable data into one collection. So whether you need weather and quick prediction out on the lake, or you need to strategize with waypoints on your laptop, Sportsman Tracker and Fish Predictor will get the job done!
Contains a customizable user interface - from simple (allowing tracking of minimal information) to complex (allowing tracking of the used bait and usage of rod counters), designed to be usable in fishing situations (powerful sun, night fishing).
- counter alarm for each rod (Each alarm has a distinct sound which can be configured)
- hookbait management (You can define & use your own set of hookbaits in order to obtain statistics regarding their success)
- minimal interface that allows rapid catch addition
- post on facebook (All pictures associated with catches can be in one click posted on facebook)
- catches picture gallery (Display catches augmented with catch information: hour, bait, catch type)
- trip notes (Allows you to add notes about the fishing spot, tackle you noticed were missing, weather conditions, etc)
- powerful statistics
- trip management (Add/delete existing trips and open old trips to see their recorded data)
- powerful settings (customize each option that shall be used in a trip, send trip results by email to your friends)
- multi-language support (for now English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Hungarian, Russian)
The free version is ad supported and is limited to a 3 day forecast.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates current moon phase
- Grey line represents the current time
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change dates
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
In combination with the full-featured Fishidy website (www.fishidy.com), the Fishidy app allows anglers to record their best catches, mark their favorite spots and access proven fishing tips, powered by Fishing Hot Spots® - a trusted name in the industry for 40 years.
- View interactive fishing maps for over 17,000 waterways
- Add detailed catches and fishing spots with photos to the map
- Record latitude and longitude coordinates via GPS
- Share information with friends-only or store privately
- Auto-capture weather data when logging catches
- Find proven, local fishing tips and techniques
- Submit photos to the Braggin’ Board and win prizes
UPGRADE FOR EVEN MORE
* Hundreds of thousands of marked, fish-holding structures including submerged weedlines, rock piles, downed timber, reefs, and fish cribs plotted directly on the map
* Mapped Fishing Hot Spots® containing seasonal fishing tips and techniques for multiple freshwater and saltwater species provided by DNR officials, guides and local bait and tackle shops
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“Fishidy is about to become a household name in this industry. We’re dead serious. It’s that awesome.”
- Joe Sills, Digital Editor, Fishing Tackle Retailer
“Fishidy is the coolest, most effective tool I’ve used to locate fish and track my experiences!”
- Mike “Ike” Iaconelli, B.A.S.S. Elite Series Tournament Angler
“I am a Puget Sound salmon angler and have been looking for a great fishing app to start recording catches and building catch patterns. Keep up the good work, you got the best app out there so far.”
- James K., Fishidy Member
If you like bird watching, hunting, or fishing, have this app handy and it will provide you with the location-specific information that make your next trip a success!
.Times apply to ALL wildlife and fish
.Location: Auto GPS / Manual Entry data (decimar and DMS format) / Select from map
.Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
.Activity Index for the day rating
.Moon rise / Moon set / Moon Transit times
.Moon Phase info / Data
.Sunrise / Sunset / Sun Transit times
.Day / Weekly view
.Date selection for checking solunar data in advance
.Any Date / Location
.Widget: Solunar on your home screen
.Weather condition and forecast (US)
Based on the original solunar (solar lunar) theory, Solunar determines the peak feeding and activity times for all types of fish and wildlife based on the moon position and lunar phase. With Solunar app, you’ll have all the solunar table information you need to know exactly when the best fishing times and best hunting times will occur for your exact location.
When arranging your next trip, just check ahead to find out the best hunting or fishing times for the date you’re considering. It doesn’t matter what you’re after or where, this incredible app will help you maximize your chances success!
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities.
Download it to your phone/pad, no additional cost.
Add "Solunar - Fishing & Hunting TM" to your home screen:
1. Go to home screen (Press the “Home” key).
2. Choose an empty space.
3. Long press the space or press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button.
4. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Select "Solunar - Fishing and Hunting TM".
Solunar is on your home screen!
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
Buy and register now to get a $10 Orvis gift certificate.
"...this is some real forward-thinking from ORVIS, and one of the most
useful and practical fishing apps we've used." - Fly Fish America,
★ Editor's Choice Awards, 2011
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's larger database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
Introducing the Orvis Fly Fishing App, a complete guide with casting lessons, video and animated knot instructions, a guide to the top trout flies, and updated fishing condition reports for more than 200 of the best fishing locations in North America. With more than an hour of instructional video and dozens of pictures and animations, it is by far the most useful and information-packed fishing application available.
The application includes:
• Over 20 different fly fishing knots, everything from the Bimini Twist to the Blood Knot. Knots can be chosen by name or by use.
• Each knot is detailed in step-by-step text, detailed narrated close-up video by Orvis tackle guru Steve Hemkens, and animations that can be stopped and rewound or played at any speed desired.
The Basic Fly Casts
• Basic fly casting, from how to hold a fly rod to the Double Haul.
• Text descriptions plus videos of Truel Myers, director of the Orvis Fly-Fishing schools
Top 10 Fly Casting Mistakes
• Truel Myers gives the top 10 fly-casting mistakes and how to correct them.
• Videos demonstrate each mistake and how to correct it, backed up with text descriptions.
• Everything from shooting line too early to correcting tailing loops.
• It’s like having a casting instructor on the water
Field Guide to the Top 100 Trout Flies
• Pick a fly by name or by type
• Each fly has an image for identification, description, and tips when and where to use it and how to fish it
• You can search for recommended flies by type, season, hook size, color, or region or use a combination of search terms to narrow down your choices.
Orvis Fishing Reports
• Over 200 of the top fly-fishing destinations in North America
• Real-time fishing updates on your iPhone or Touch
• Tips on hot flies, rods, lines and leaders to use, fishing tips, and outlook for the next week on each fishery
• Hatches, baitfish, and water temperatures
• Real-time flows for rivers and tide charts for each saltwater fishery
Fly Fishing Podcasts
• More than 100 podcasts by renowned fly fishing author Tom Rosenbauer are at your fingertips. Find the topics you are interested in, save them, and listen to them anywhere.
Fly-Fishing Glossary and search
• Confused by any of the lingo? A glossary is available on each page
• Looking for a particular fly or knot or cast? Just use the search, available on each page
$10 Gift Certificate
• When you register the app, Orvis will send you a $10 gift certificate (subject to terms and conditions of issuer).
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each level contains 18 logos. Select a logo and type the name of the brand. If it is correct, you'll get 1 point and also 1 hint point.
Help: for 3 hint points you can choose a logo to be solved.
To open level 2, you'll need 12 points, to open level 3 you'll need 24 points and so on.
Highscore board is included.
This game is free, but ad supported.