Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.advancedprocessmanager
1. Monitor status (cpu, memory, battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Save Battery Settings(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, orientation, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery use
10. Volume Control
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD(Support android2.2 and later)：Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Installation
18. App backup and restore
KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant
Note: This application is a work in progress. It was originally created as a melee combat calculator and so currently only supports melee character classes.
- Conditions dynamically effect attacks and damage calculations
- Multiple weapon support with two-weapon fighting
- Dexterity based attacks
- AC calculations
- HP calculations with taking damage and getting healed
- Temporary HP
- Initiative calculations
PFRPG stands for PF Role Playing Game, the fantasy RPG by Paizo Publishing.
The contents of the Reference Document are updated to 29 October 2013.
There are also other feature:
• Multi-tab browsing
• Search System, with the ability to search for any word in the index.
• It is also possible to search trough "Quick search box" widget
• Search in page
• Support for large screen/honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/tablet
• Five-level index, with over 17.000 choices
• Completely offline browsing
For technical problems, I can not grant automatic updates directly from Google Play.
If you wish to have the latest updates(29/10/2013), you can install them via this link: http://www.dragora.net/apk/PFSRD.apk
WARNING: you must manually uninstall the old application to install the updates.
I also set up a mailing list to keep you updated on any releases: http://dragora.net/mailman/listinfo/pf_rpg_dragora.net
************** Core Rulebook *******************
(0) Getting Started
(3) Using Skills
(4) Skill Descriptions
(7) Additional Rules
(10) Spell Lists
(11) Spell Index
(12) Prestige Classes
(15) NPC Classes
(16) Creating NPCs
(17) Magic Items
************** Advanced Guide *******************
(20) Base Classes
(21) Core Classes
(22) Prestige Classes
(25) Spell Lists
(26) Spell Index
(27) Magic Items
(28) New Rules
************** Advanced Race Guide *******************
(29) Core Races
(30) Featured Races
(31) Uncommon Races
(32) Race Builder
(33) Age, Height & Weight
(34) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Combat *******************
(38) Class Archetypes
(40) Mastering Combat
(42) Variant Rules
(43) Spell Index
(44) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Magic *******************
(46) Spellcasting Class Options
(47) Mastering Magic
(49) Words of Power
(51) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Equipment *******************
(53) Arms and Armor
(55) Magic Arms and Armor
(56) Rings, Rods, and Staves
(57) Wondrous Items
(58) Artifacts and Other Items
************** Game Mastery *******************
(60) Planar Adventures
(62) Fast Play Ship Combat
(65) Drugs and Addiction
(68) Sanity and Madness
(69) NPC Boons
(70) NPC Gallery
************** Ultimate Campaign *************
(71) Character Background
(73) Campaign Systems
(74) Kingdoms and War
************** Mythic Adventures *************
(76) Mythic Heroes
(77) Mythic Feats
(78) Mythic Spells
(79) Mythic Spell Index
(80) Mythic Spell Lists
(81) Running a Mythic Game
(82) Mythic Magic Items
(83) Mythic Monsters
************** NPC Codex *******************
(84) Core Classes
(85) NPC Classes
(86) Iconic Characters
************** Bestiary 1, 2 and 3 *******************
(88) Monster Introduction
(89) Bestiary Monster Index
(90) Bestiary 2 Monster Index
(91) Bestiary 3 Monster Index
(92) Variant Monster Index
(93) Monster Cohorts
(94) Animal Companions
(95) Monsters as PCs
(96) Monster Roles
(97) Bestiary Encounter Tables
(98) Monster Creation
(99) Monster Advancement
(100) Universal Monster Rules
(101) Creature Types
(102) Monster Feats
•Reference Update (Mythic Adventures)
Tags: rpg,d20,prd,pfrpg,pf,advanced,ogl,ogc,pfsrd, path finder, magic ultimate, combat ultimate, campaign, dungeons, dragons, dnd, mythic adventures
*** Supports Mega Millions (new format), Euro Millions, Powerball, KENO, and most national lotteries ! *** (see list below)
Do you know why some days you got 3 numbers and win $100, but the next day it's suddenly worth $400?
There's no magic : some numbers or patterns are more played than others. For example, people like to play their birth dates (numbers between 1 and 31) and popular numbers (like 7 or 13). They also tend to choose the same visual patterns.
As a result, if you play too many of these numbers yourself, you end up sharing your winnings with a lot of players. This is what happens when you won only $100.
This app identifies all of these facts (and even more) to pick numbers that almost nobody will play, so you will have all the winnings for yourself !
But there's more : If you play multiple combinations at once, do you optimize your combinations together?
It's obvious that it's bad to play the same numbers twice in a day : you will not increase your chances of winning.
It's better to pick two different combinations with as few numbers in common as possible.
But it starts to be complicated if you play more than two combinations, especially if you also want to avoid popular numbers or patterns as mentioned before : it may be better to pick the same number twice rather than playing a very bad number that everyone plays.
Only sophisticated algorithms can find which is best in this case. This is exactly what this app do. The result is that you will win money more often !
Other features :
- Displays an accurate score for each ticket to see which ones are good or not
- Several Pro Tips to increase your winnings
- Enter your own tickets and see if they are good or not
- Tune the generator by choosing the quality of the generated numbers
- Include and exclude numbers
- Combinations generated are saved automatically
- Keep screen on (to let you copy the numbers easily)
- 2 themes (dark and white)
Supported lotteries :
- Mega Millions
- Viking lotto
Most US lotteries from :
- Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin
National lotteries :
- UK Lottery, HotPicks (1 to 5), Thunderball
- Australia Gold Lotto, Oz, Powerball, Tattslotto, The Pools, Monday/Wednesday/Saturday Lotto, X Lotto
- Austria Lotto
- Belgium Lotto
- Brazil Dupla Sena, Lotofacil, Mega-Sena, Quina, Timemania
- Bulgaria Toto 2
- Canada Lotto, Lotto Max, Payday
- Ontario 49, Lottario
- Québec 49
- Colombia Baloto
- Denmark Lotto
- Finland Lotto
- France LOTO
- German Loto
- Greece Lotto, Extra 5, Joker
- Hong Kong Toto 49
- Hungaria Hatoslotto, Skandinav Lotto, Otoslotto
- India Playwin Easy Lotto, Super Lotto, Thunderball
- Italy SuperEnalotto, Win For Life
- Ireland Lotto, All or Nothing, Monday Million, SuperEnalotto, Win For Life
- Japan Loto 6
- Malta Super 5
- Mexico Super 5, Chispazo, Melate
- Netherlands Lotto
- New Zealand Lotto, Powerball, Big Wednesday
- Norway Lotto
- Poland Lotto, Mini, Multi Multi
- Portugal Totoloto
- Russia Stoloto (Gosloto) : 6x45, 6x49, 7x49, 5x36
- Singapore Toto
- Slovenia Loto
- South Africa Lotto, Powerball
- Sweden Lotto
- Switzerland Lotto
- Turkey Sans Topu, Sayisal Loto
Tags : Lottery picker, tickets, make money, lottery results, mega millions results, powerball
* Create, edit and delete Characters
* Export and import of characters, weapons, armor and goods
* Add image and thumbnail of character
* Support prestige classes character
* Support multi class character
* Filterable list of all characters
* Backup and restore to/from cloud and file system
* Name, Player, Race, Sex, Alignment, Class, Level and Experience Points
* Use different XP tables in Pathfinder
* Calculate experience points of next level
* Display advancement of experience points as progress bar
* Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma
* Calculate abilities modificator
* Roll ability checks
* Hit Points, max. Hit Pints, Armor Class
* Calculate Initative, Base Attack Bonus and Armor Class, CMB/Grapple, CMD
* Roll Initative, Base Attack Bonus, CMB/Grapple and CMD
* Store saves
* Calculates base save and ability modifier
* Adds misc modifier
* Roll saving throws
* Sum up your money, by counting your platinum, gold silver and copper coins.
* Enter your rank and misc modifier. The skill modifier is calculated
* List your favorite, trained and all skills
* Add and remove skills from your favorite skills
* Skill rolls are executed by one click
* Add feats to your character
* Read short description of benefit and prerequisit of a feat, without searching in the player handbook
* Add attacks with your favorite weapons
* Roll attacks and damage
* Calculates attack and damage bonus, including feats like Two Weapon Fighting
* Equip characters with weapons, armor and goods
* Choose magic weapons and armor
* Weapons, armor and goods are listed with detailed information, like cost and weight
* Calculate load of character equipment
* Make notes of your adventures and store them by your character.
* Lists racie abilities with description
* Filter race abilities by name
* Lists abilities of classes with level and description
* Filter class abilities by class level and name
* List of all you spells
* Mark your favorite spells
* Reference descripion of each spell
The Administration allows you to customize everything in the game, making it unique to your campain.
* Character Classes
* Spell Lists
***Please, add smartphone model and rom in problem report***
Are you a Magician, a Druid or a Summoner (or similar) in PFRPG? STOP with handbook consultation while using "summon Monster" or "summon Nature's Ally" spells! This application will allow you to use those spells WITHOUT handbooks. ALL you need is here, and it do not needs internet connection!
This Application will help you managing summoned monsters. ALL summonable monster (Based on OGL terms) are selectable in this application.
You will have a complete sheet for those monster, and you will be able to interact with her! Don't forget to vote and leave a review! I live with your review, Thanks!
PFRPG stands for PF Role Playing Game, the fantasy RPG by Paizo Publishing.
* Augment Summoning
* Celestial and Fiendish
* Manage up to 5 creatures at time
* Ac, touch, flat-footed
* Spell Resistance, Damage resistance
* Fortitude, Reflex, Will
* Combat maneuver bonus (CMB), combat maneuver defense (CMD)
* Hit dice, Bonus Attack Base, Hit points
* Alignment, subtype
* Ability Scores
* Attacks and roll attack and damage, Special Attack
* Spells, Skills, Feats, Special Qualities, Defensive Abilities, Senses, Speed
Please, if you still have problems, contact me at email@example.com.
I can't reproduce this issue.
• Database Bugfix.
* Cleanup of code
* Added optionally "Collect usage statistic"
* minor bugfix
• Added support for report database error
• Minor bugfix
• Various Bugfix
• Maybe, Database exception resolved :)
• New Theme, more readable
• Now manage Critical Hit
• Added Round counter
• Added An option to set the number of summoned monsters
• Added the details on Smite Evil/Good (attack bonus and damage bonus) under other details on the attack
• Various Bugfix
*Various bugfix and adjustment.
* HP Bugfix
* New Interface more comfortable for Tablet/Honeycomb
* New Interface for smartphone
* Added HD
* Move to SD Card
* Various BugFix
* Code Clean up
* Now report HD and Cha bonus in Smite Evil/Good
* Size installation Reduced
*Critical bugfix (proguard)
* Fixed Stirge
* Add LVL to Reduce App size
* Improved Support for HoneyComb
* Fixed fortitude, now change in according to Augment Summoning
* Fixed More Activity
* Fixed Bulette crash;
* Fixed Electric Eel and Mite crash;
* Fixed template issue
* Now DC constitution-based, like poison, change in according to Augment summoning
* Now cmd bonus and cmb bonus changes in according to Augment Summoning
* Now bonus damage like "1d6 cold bonus" in ice devil is considered in Roll Attack.
* Improved UI
*Tags: d20,rpg,wizard,bard,cleric,sorcer,druid,ranger,spell,summon,monster,nature's ally,pfrpg,augment summoning, celestial, fiendish,prd,pfsrd,path finder, dungeons, dragons, dnd
At any time you can access through the application itself, any text file we have on the phone's SD card, with data from our control points, points for staking, etc..
In the tool "area calculation" tool and "remote height", we record our work in a text file, easily manageable by any software tool.
World of Tanks Assistant is the official mobile application from Wargaming.net Team providing instant access to the most important information from the fields of World of Tanks.
World of Tanks Assistant is the way to:
• Access detailed statistics on the battles participated and your place in Global Rating
• Get results of the battles with complete reports on the tanks you played
• View your current game balance
• Find detailed information about any clan
• Compare your progress with opponents' results
• Keep an eye on the headway of your favorite players and friends
• Share the triumph with your friends via social networks
• Follow the latest World of Tanks news
World of Tanks Assistant is the best way to get the latest information on the go anytime anywhere!
Note: a working Internet connection and WoT account are required to use the app.
Note: WoT Assistant doesn't yet support Xbox accounts.
World of Tanks, WoT, WoT Assistant, wargaming, wargaming.net, WWII, tanks
1 - Files management:
Support for text browsing, support for GIF animation preview rename delete directory remove files
2-- Data backup and restore
Support contacts, call history, SMS backup and restore
3 - Application Management
Support the application uninstall and backup, click the option to enter the clean cache data interface
4-- Process management
Can kill running processes, but some things the system led to restart immediately after killing the process, easy to use that sdk version before 2.0, some process can not normally kill 2.1 sdk ,because google abandoned some api .
Interface settings can be set to automatically kill the process and regular features such as killing
5 - Add real-time sharing of software you can recommend to you like friends
Support real-time feedback any problems you can contact me in this software free for everyone to use, I hope you like it. Have any questions, please use the mail to me. Thank you for your support!
Istallation for non-HTC users was recommended since most HTC handsets already have this function.
If you have any problem or advice, please, EMAIL ME(market comments are useless). Thanks.
Don't forget to give us a five-star score if you like this!
* Documents - A file system to unified managed storage devices.
* Apps - Simplify installation, remove any apps (including systems).
* Tasks - Ensure system smooth and maximize battery life.
* Profiles - Fast switching of phone settings in different places.
* Gateway - System management based on wireless network.
* XDA Widget - XDA Clean,XDA Switch,easy and quick.
* More and more....(Willing to receive the sound from your).
** NEW ** Now with Google Drive integration!
GM Toolkit is a template-based campaign management tool for pen-and-paper role-playing games (RPGs) and tabletop wargames. After installation, you can pre-load your choice of templates. You can also create your own templates or purchase and install other pre-built Template Packs for popular role-playing game systems such as Pathfinder and Savage Worlds. Every entry can be linked to others, so you can easily cross-reference equipment, abilities, or spells to specific characters or NPCs. With a tap of the screen, you can see the details.
** NOTE ** An internet connection (wifi or mobile network) is required to setup and redeem your free Template Pack.
GM Toolkit is not a character generator. GM Toolkit does allow you to keep frequently referenced information at your fingertips - including your own notes, so you don't have to mark up your books or carry a stack of paper with you - regardless of your game/setting preference.
Template Packs provide a basic structure for any game setting you choose. Don't like the initial setup or have some house rules you need to account for? You have the freedom to create completely unique templates of your own or modify any purchased templates to better suit your needs. Unlimited possibilities.
With GM Toolkit eXchange (GMX) files, you create XML files on your computer, then import that information into GM Toolkit using Google Drive. Our GMX format lets you easily import systems, templates and entries from files you created on your PC. For more information on GMX files and how to create your own data files, check out the tutorials on www.mygmtoolkit.com.
GM Toolkit has been tested on the Toshiba Thrive, Barnes & Noble Nook (rooted), Samsung Galaxy Nexus D (ICS), Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean), Asus Transformer, and Archos 101.
Available Template Packs (comes with your choice of any one pre-loaded - others available via in-app purchase):
* 40K: Deathwatch (RPG)
* Ars Magica, 5th Edition (RPG)
* Basic Roleplaying/Chaosium (RPG)
* Classic Dungeons & Dragons (RPG)
* Cosmic Patrol (RPG)
* d20 Heroes/Mutants & Masterminds (RPG)
* d20 Modern/Future (RPG)
* Dungeons & Dragons, 4th Edition (RPG)
* Eclipse Phase (RPG)
* Exalted, 2nd Edition (RPG)
* Fate CORE (RPG)
* GURPS 4th Edition (RPG)
* Palladium Books (RPG)
* Pathfinder/D&D 3.5/d20 Fantasy (RPG)
* Savage Worlds (RPG)
* Shadowrun, 20th Anniversary Edition (RPG)
* Traveller, Mongoose Edition (RPG)
* World of Darkness (RPG)
* BattleTech (tabletop)
* Warhammer 40K (tabletop)
* Warmachine/Hordes (tabletop)
Is there a system you would like to see on this list? Send me an e-mail request. If I have the books, I'll put it together. If I don't, I'll still get it put together, it just might take a little longer. Note: Template packs do NOT (and cannot) contain any proprietary information from published titles. Templates Packs only create a structure for you to keep game information and notes for a particular system.
More features to come:
* Derived values
* Attribute grouping
* Copy template/entry
* OGL data packs
I do my best to meet any update requests, so if there is a feature or function you'd like to see added, email me and let me know.
*** Don't forget to follow us on Twitter (@GMToolkit), Facebook (facebook.com/gmtoolkit), and/or Google+ to get all the latest news and information about GM Toolkit! ***
Have you ever needed ideas for your tabletop rpg campaign? Or maybe your players have asked you questions that you weren't expecting?
"What herbs do I find in the woods?"
"Whats the weather like today?"
"What does that commoner in the streets look like?"
"What does this piece of jewelry look like?"
Archivist Elements can provide answers to all of these "elements" of your game world plus more.
We would greatly welcome any feedback about how to make this a more useful tool for your gaming group.
You can leave us comments and get news on our Facebook page:
***REASON WE REQUIRE PERMISSIONS***
Below is listed all the permissions we currently require and why we require them.
-Read/Write External Storage: We require this permission so that the app can take pictures, of the information Archivist is currently displaying, and save them to a folder called "ArchElem" on the phone.
This is a tool that I have rebuilt in many forms over the years. Basically it gives you a way to make a check for all your players for a variety of skills. I have found this greatly speeds up games and is generally enjoyed by players.
This works best to handle checks that the player shouldnt know about it, such as perception, stealth or even in some cases diplomacy.
This tool should be reasonably self explanatory, but if lost, hold down your touch for a few seconds to edit anything (players, skills etc). To delete erase all the text of the player or skill.
- Complete character sheet manager for all your characters
- Campaign party manager for GMs to keep track of their party members’ stats
- Integrated initiative/encounter tracker to quickly make instances for your party
- GM party stat roller to perform mass rolls for skill checks
- Character ability score calculator
- Emergency virtual dice set (for when you forget your dice set at home!)
- Export/Import characters and parties to/from an XML document
- Transfer character data over NFC to get your games running faster!
We understand that pen and paper RPGs are designed to be used with, well, pen and paper. In order to accommodate this, our character sheet is designed to resemble traditional character sheets as much as possible, allowing a high degree of freedom, with just the right amount of technological assistance.
This application uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This application is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
*HELP US IMPROVE* Pathfinder Toolkit is open source! If you find any bugs, or things you think we should improve, please follow the developer site link, submit an issue, contribute, or just send us an email.
More from developer
Ever got confused by trying to keep track of status effects, hit points, healing surges, etc. in a game. Well, be confused no more with this versatile app for keeping track.
Useful for DMs who need to keep track of player defenses as well as hit points of their monsters. Will also automatically apply ongoing damage and check with you whether your creatures have made their saving throws. Monsters can also be pre-created and then are saved automatically* to keep the flow of the game going without having to pause to add details of new creatures to the combat.
Useful for players to keep track of an entire party's details, including hit points, healing surges, temporary hit points and status effects.
Portraits can also be assigned to creatures, so you can take a photo of each player using your phone's built in camera and then quickly assign those photos to each creature.
Tutorial mode also available to show you the features of the application.
Please note that none of the content in this application is created by or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast.
This version is identical to the paid version, except that the paid version will save previously used information. With the free version, all infomation is lost every time you quit.
* paid for version only
Keywords: Dungeons, dragons, roleplaying, games, dungeon, master, combat, assistant, initiative, status, effect, tracking, 4e