What happened The app seems very glitchy now. There's a lot of lag it seems very clumsy. And when you use the back button it doesn't allow you to log out. On an Android. Also I feel you should be able to tell the activity of a property without having to click on it. Also if your customer places in heart on a listing. It would be nice to be notified. With a notification through the app.
Problem is they don't keep inventory refreshed daily. Pretty retarded to think they could forget they made 10k-1mil and forget to take down an ad if you ask me it's because realitors are lazy and it's bullshit. To anyone who works for this company change that and not only will you actually get more sales people will actually find your app and useful.
Force closes Forces closes every time I try to look at the houses as a list.
Why does this not pick up listings In other states? That would be a good fix because maybe the person is thinking about moving to another state. Think about it. And than fix it... right now just one star...fix it maybe 5 ..it does not save my favorites says I have 50 when I only have 12. What's up with that. FIX IT...
Sub par at best You would expect a company like RE1 to put put a better app than this based on the usefulness of there website .. This app should not even qualify as poor ...
My favorite! Only wish it saved my search criteria.
- Deep property details. Scroll and tap for listing history, financials, interior and exterior features
- A beautiful photo gallery. Pinch, zoom and swipe to view listing photos.
- Jump to location or address.
- Listing gallery view.
- Notifications: up to the minute price, status and open houses updates.
- Account. Save favorites and searches. View search changes and notification history.
- View market updates from your saved searches.
Bring the power of Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group to your Android device.
Shorewest Realtors is excited to provide a powerful app for your Android device.
Bring the power of Tate Mobile by Allen Tate Realtors to your Android device.