The Vermont Public App:
The Vermont Public app allows you to listen and watch Vermont Public, and view the program schedule all at once! You can explore and listen to on demand content whenever you want, share stories with your friends and wake up to Vermont Public with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen and watch live streams from Vermont Public even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing.
• Integrated program schedules for Vermont Public streams!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to Vermont Public in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access the Vermont Public's past programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• The Vermont Public app displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to on demand so you can explore for more information.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
• Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
• Easy access to school closings, weather and other favorite features.
• Vastly improved in-app reading experience.
Vermont Public is Vermont’s unified public media organization, serving the community with trusted journalism, quality entertainment, and diverse educational programming. Formerly Vermont Public Radio and Vermont PBS, Vermont Public also provides local access to national programming from NPR and PBS. Its statewide radio and TV networks reach all of Vermont, as well as parts of New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts and Quebec, Canada. More information about programs, stations, services, and ways to support is available at vermontpublic.org.