EBookDroid supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
- If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
- Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
- Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following extra tools:
- Text selection and external dictionary support.
- Text highlighting
- Free-hand annotations.
- Text notes and page notebooks.
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS ( [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPDS Open Publication Distribution System) protocol. This is the reason the app is requiring permissions for network access.
EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers' website for further instructions on how to use such features (don't forget to read the FAQ).
Should you experience any problems, please report them in the Issues section on the developer's website, at the following address: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/.
If you are having issues with a specific document, don't forget to attach it to your question to the developers.
EbookDroid uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that. All MIME types supported by EBookDroid can be found in the Wiki section of the developer's website.
Keywords: djvu, DjVu, djv, PDF, pdf, XPS, xps, comic book, cbz, cbr, EPUB, RTF, reader, viewer, openxps, OPDS, ebook, e-book, ebookreader
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat® Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
Sorry for advertising, but it is necessary for the development of the application.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed
18) Swipe pages in lock mode
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
PRO Functional: http://tinyurl.com/pro-pdf-reader
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Support password protected PDF Files
3) Filter Search result
4) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
The best PDF and DjVu reader for android.
Download .apk directly: http://tinyurl.com/pdf-reader-dropbox
For questions, suggestions, improvements please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Because newer versions of EBookDroid are not open source, this is a fork of the last GPL version of EBookDroid. Most work has been done by the authors of EBookDroid. We provide bug fixes and improvements in this fork.
Supports the following formats:
* XPS (OpenXPS)
* Comic Books (cbz) (NO support for cbr (rar compressed))
* FictionBook (fb2, fb2.zip)
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
FAQ, information about supported MIME types, and available Intents can be found in the Wiki (https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer/wiki).
We need your support to fix outstanding bugs, join development by forking the project!
ReaderX is a highly customizable book reader.( PDF, DJVU,DjVU, XPS, fb2,etc )
ReaderX supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
ReaderX allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Keywords: pdf reader, create pdf, djvu, DjVu, djv, PDF, pdf, XPS, xps,EbookDroid, comic book, cbz, cbr, EPUB, RTF, reader, viewer, openxps, OPDS, ebook, e-book, ebookreader, EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader , document viewer , Adobe Reader , PDF viewer , Office
The Aver AndoridViewer provides users remote access to monitor videos from AVer DVRs/NVRs or IP cameras (network cameras) via an Android phone or Pad. Users can remotely view live videos anytime and anywhere on an Android phone or Pad, and their privacy is highly protected through an authorization mechanism. The account information and corresponding IP address will be saved automatically, too.
• 1.remote live monitoring anytime and anywhere
• 2.privacy is highly protected by authorization mechanism
• 3.live display mode: 1/4 split mode
• 4.connection up to 32 channels
• 5.record DVR/NVR or IP camera (network camera) information in your address book
• 6.remote PTZ control
• 7.remote Playback
• 8.supports both landscape mode and portrait mode
• 9.connection information is saved automatically
• 10.free download from Google Play
This application is a good tool to help you to read your pdf files in your sd card.
Come on to have a try!
And you will find it surprising!
Why is this application?
To be honest,the most obvious advantage of this pdf reader is its simplicity.
Download this application and open it.
All the pdf files saved in your sd card have been displayed on the main interface.
Click the pdf file slightly and you could read it directly.
No more complicated setting and steps.
What effect this pdf reader?
As I have mentioned above,simplicity is the most shining point of this pdf reader.
So the only effect it has is the page-turning effect.
Slide left or right to jump to next page or last page.
When you finish a page,slide left to continue the next page.
1.Luckily you could get this application for free!
2.This is a simple application to read the pdf files in your phone.
3.You don't need to detect the pdf files manually.All your pdf files will be scanned automatically.
4.Simple to use this pdf reader.Just one clikc to read pdf files.
5.Easy to go to next or last page.Just slide left or right to realize that.
6.The pdf file directory could be checked in the pdf file list.
While uninstalling,if you have activate this app,please deactivate it first.Go to Setting-->Location& security -->Select device administrator-->deactivate Easy PDF Reader.
This application is intended to solve it.
As a cause fail to download, you have issues or set of Web servers, and password authentication.
Using it is easy.
Press and hold the portion of the link of the browser, or enter the URL of the link with PDF files, please select the "PDF Downloader" from appearing there "share" link. Address is sent to the URL input field of PDF Downloader then.
Please enter your user name and password if a password is required to obtain the PDF file if.
And begin downloading the PDF file, the file will be saved in the SD card. After that, please look at your PDF viewer. When the download is complete A list of applications can open the PDF file as shown will be displayed.
When you manually enter the URL of the link is easy to do using the copy and paste.
From Ver.1.3 is now able to change the destination to the SD card. Please change the settings from MENU.
-Split the pdf file at specific page into multiple files.
-Merge many pdf to one PDF
-Extract Images from pdf
-Overlay two PDF files
-Encrypt(password protected) PDF, Make PDF secure adding password.
-Convert image or multiple images into PDF. it can be used when you want to convert photos into one file and send it over to friend.
** Lite version has limitation of maximum file size 1.5MB
*Requires internet connection to convertion to PDF.
*To open the PDF file requires external program not included(Quickoffice, others...)
If you have problems or suggestions please contact support team: email@example.com
YES. It supports ENGLISH and ARABIC Language, Images, and other media.
YES. For ARABIC users, it provides RTL Orientation and Arabic UI.
PDF Reader uses user-friendly PDF viewer that renders Adobe PDF documents with high fidelity, and supports document outlines, user bookmarks. It supports text search and highlights search results on screen.
PDF Reader provides facility of bookmarks which:
Remembers your last page
Add personal bookmarks
Navigate with document outline
It provides following advanced User Interface features:
Double tap to fit to screen width (great on tablets!)
Continuous page view for easy scrolling
Support for encrypted/password protected files
Our PDF reader / PDF viewer works on all Android devices 2.1 or higher by which you can:
1. Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file
2. Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
3. Easily pinch zooms in on text or images for a closer view
4. Navigate through pages just by tapping and by using document outline.
In order to keep the app 100% free, its ad supported and may contain ads . The required permissions are just for ads. Thanks for your support.
More from developer
DjVu/Deja vu/Dejavu reader/viewer.
If you want to make DjvuDroid better simply post your feature request, bug report or feedback as issue at http://code.google.com/p/djvudroid. Be sure that your issue will not remain without attention.
* Recent documents