EBookDroid supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
- If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
- Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
- Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following extra tools:
- Text selection and external dictionary support.
- Text highlighting
- Free-hand annotations.
- Text notes and page notebooks.
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS ( [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPDS Open Publication Distribution System) protocol. This is the reason the app is requiring permissions for network access.
EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers' website for further instructions on how to use such features (don't forget to read the FAQ).
Should you experience any problems, please report them in the Issues section on the developer's website, at the following address: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/.
If you are having issues with a specific document, don't forget to attach it to your question to the developers.
EbookDroid uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that. All MIME types supported by EBookDroid can be found in the Wiki section of the developer's website.
Keywords: djvu, DjVu, djv, PDF, pdf, XPS, xps, comic book, cbz, cbr, EPUB, RTF, reader, viewer, openxps, OPDS, ebook, e-book, ebookreader
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
Sorry for advertising, but it is necessary for the development of the application.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed
18) Swipe pages in lock mode
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
26) Mode for musicians (Autoscrolling music notation, scores, speed change, stop, start)
PRO Functional: http://tinyurl.com/pro-pdf-reader
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Support password protected PDF Files
3) Filter Search result
4) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
The best PDF and DjVu reader for android.
Download .apk directly: http://tinyurl.com/pdf-reader-dropbox
For questions, suggestions, improvements please write to email@example.com
Because newer versions of EBookDroid are not open source, this is a fork of the last GPL version of EBookDroid. Most work has been done by the authors of EBookDroid. We provide bug fixes and improvements in this fork.
Supports the following formats:
* XPS (OpenXPS)
* Comic Books (cbz) (NO support for cbr (rar compressed))
* FictionBook (fb2, fb2.zip)
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
FAQ, information about supported MIME types, and available Intents can be found in the Wiki (https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer/wiki).
We need your support to fix outstanding bugs, join development by forking the project!
The Aver AndoridViewer provides users remote access to monitor videos from AVer DVRs/NVRs or IP cameras (network cameras) via an Android phone or Pad. Users can remotely view live videos anytime and anywhere on an Android phone or Pad, and their privacy is highly protected through an authorization mechanism. The account information and corresponding IP address will be saved automatically, too.
• 1.remote live monitoring anytime and anywhere
• 2.privacy is highly protected by authorization mechanism
• 3.live display mode: 1/4 split mode
• 4.connection up to 32 channels
• 5.record DVR/NVR or IP camera (network camera) information in your address book
• 6.remote PTZ control
• 7.remote Playback
• 8.supports both landscape mode and portrait mode
• 9.connection information is saved automatically
• 10.free download from Google Play
File Converter Free supports the conversion between more than 100 different audio, video, document, ebook, archive, image, spreadsheet and presentation formats. Check the supported formats for more details.
File conversion in the cloud
There is no need to install any software on your phone! Upload your files to File Converter Free and we will do the job for you. Don't worry, your files are safe and only you can access them. They will be deleted again as soon as your conversion is finished.
Most conversion types support advanced options, for example setting the codecs of audio/video files. Also, we support batch converting, merging frome multiple files and archive packing!
Formats supported convert:
7z,ace,alz,arc,arj,bz,bz2,cab,cpio,deb,dmg,eml,gz,img,iso,jar,lha,lz,lzma,lzo,rar,rpm,rz,tar,tar.,tar.,tar.,tar.,tar.,tar.,tar.,tbz,tbz2,tgz,tZ,tzo,xz,z,zip, aud,Form,aac,ac3,aif,aifc,aiff,flac,m4a,m4b,mp3,ogg,sf2,sfar,wav,wma, cad,dwg,dxf, doc,djvu,doc,docx,html,lwp,odt,page,pdf,rtf,sdw,txt,wpd,wps, ebo,azw,azw3,azw4,cbc,cbr,cbz,chm,docx,epub,fb2,html,html,lit,lrf,mobi,odt,oeb,pdb,pdf,pml,prc,rb,rtf,snb,tcr,txt,txtz, ima,3fr,arw,bmp,cr2,crw,dcr,dng,eps,erf,gif,ico,jpeg,jpg,mos,mrw,nef,odd,orf,pdf,pef,png,ppm,ps,psd,raf,raw,svg,tif,tiff,webp,x3f,xcf,xps, pre,Form,eps,html,key,odp,pdf,ppt,pptx,ps,sda,swf, spr,csv,html,numb,ods,pdf,sdc,xhtm,xls,xlsx, vec,cdr,cgm,eps,pdf,ps,sk,sk1,svg,wmf, vid,3gp,3gpp,avi,cavs,dv,dvr,flv,m2ts,m4v,mkv,mov,mp4,mpeg,mpg,mts,mxf,ogg,rm,ts,vob,webm,wmv,wtv
Find helpful for ministry presentations, chronometer, and examining and watchtower online, downloads, and support for meetings in the ministry.
Gradually we will be adding more languages and more options and improvements. Each month will be updated with new presentations of our Ministry and new downloads.
I will consider your suggestions and improvements.
More people today are reading things in a digital format.
Use this App on the ministry to help people to download Publications from JW.ORG
Simply open the App, select a Publication, and a QR Code will display. This code can then be scanned by the householder to instantly download the Publication to their smartphone or tablet.
Sorry, this App is only available for the English field at present.
Hope you find this App helpful in your ministry.
This is not a Watchtower official App
Con indirizzo, giorni e orari. Studio di Congregazione, Adunanza di Servizio e Adunanza Pubblica
Filtra per città lingua, o cerca per nome.
Trova anche le Congregazioni più vicine a te con il GPS o più vicine a un indirizzo da te scelto.
NON richiede la connessione ad internet.
la vuoi provare online? o hai un iphone o ipad? vai su http://www.jwadunanza.darioagliottone.it/
Se ci sono orari sbagliati, controllate su http://www.jw.org/apps/I_FRNsPnPBrTZGT.
L'aggiornamento viene fatto dal sito della società, non posso inserire dati diversi..
- filtro per provincia e città
- filtro per lingua
- cerca le Sale del Regno vicino a me
- cerca le Sale del Regno vicine a un dato indirizzo
- cerca per nome Congregazione
- mappa integrata
- più lingue e più nazioni
Ho creato questa app per aiutare a non perdere nessuna adunanza.
E gratuita e lo sarà per sempre, senza pubblicità né scopo di lucro.
se vuoi contribuire fai una donazione
Scrivimi a firstname.lastname@example.org o su facebook per suggerimenti o info.
L'app NON è sviluppata nè affiliata alla Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania.
Tutte le informazioni qui presentate, sono disponibili liberamente sul sito ufficiale dei Testimoni di Geova www.jw.org
View TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and more. Includes advanced features like slideshow, display on map, rotate, crop, resize, save-as, set-as-wallpaper, share, export to PDF and more. It can view a wide variety of image formats including:
TIFF (TIF) - single or multiple pages, (Uncompressed, Packbits, LZW, JPEG, Huffman, G31D, G32D, G4, Flate, Planar)
BMP (Windows, OS/2, RLE)
DICOM (uncompressed, RLE, JPEG, animated)
CALS (type 1)
JEDMICS C4 (US Military images)
GIF (Animates in viewer and file browser)
FLI/FLC (Animates in viewer and file browser)
JPEG (baseline, progressive)
PCX,DCX (multipage PCX)
Targa (uncompressed, RLE)
Microsoft FAX (*.AWD)
FITS (astronomy images)
PDF - NOTE: PDF support is limited to scanned images such as FAXes, NOT text or vector graphics. This is useful if you know your PDF file contains scanned images because FIV can view and navigate it much quicker than other PDF viewers.
** NEW **
Now supports Samsung's multi-window feature on their phones and tablets
Includes a fast and powerful file browser which displays a large thumbnail image and file details. Long press on the name for the option to share the image (email, mms, etc) or set it as the background wallpaper.
Slideshow feature - display your photos in an attractive slideshow with optional transition effects and variable delay.
Display your photo's location on a map - For photos containing GPS coordinates, a new menu item will appear (requires internet connection).
FIV is great at viewing large black & white scanned images. Unique technology allows for incredibly fast decoding and readable scale-to-gray (anti-aliased) views. Navigate between pages/files in milliseconds even on less powerful phones.
FIV supports animated GIF and FLI/FLC in a unique way. See your files animate in the file browser and main window. Pinch zoom and pan while image is animating. FIV is able to view just about any image, but is also a competent animated GIF player.
Friendly GUI allows fast navigation between pages/files with simple swipe gestures and pinch-to-zoom.
Use FIV as a stand-alone file browser/viewer or as the default image viewer for email attachments etc.
FIV is capable of viewing well logs faster than any other software available. As an oil/gas/water well log viewer, FIV can open scans up to 80 x 300 inches (@400dpi).
FIV now includes the ability to export any file (e.g. multi-page TIFF) as a PDF file. It also allows you to save a page in another format (JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIFF, BMP).
The addition of DICOM support is preliminary and is based on our proprietary code. If you find this useful and would like to see more DICOM specific features, please contact us.
Differences between the free and paid version of FIV:
1) Displays ads on the main viewer window
2) A full screen ad must be viewed to use the advanced features (save as, save to pdf)
1) No advertising
FIV needs EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission when opening some file attachments which come from streams (e.g. from GMail). Otherwise, no temporary files are created by FIV.
Please check our Twitter feed for the latest news:
More from developer
DjVu/Deja vu/Dejavu reader/viewer.
If you want to make DjvuDroid better simply post your feature request, bug report or feedback as issue at http://code.google.com/p/djvudroid. Be sure that your issue will not remain without attention.
* Recent documents