The Vanderbilt Transplant Center app is a resource for transplant information at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. This app assists patients in finding key information about our transplant programs, as well as educational links about transplantation. In the living donor section of our app we provide education links to our patients and their families, as well as provide a referral link for those interested in considering to be a donor.
Vanderbilt is dedicated to improving communication and access for referring physicians. We have improved access in the referring process for both adult and pediatric referrals through our REDCap referral forms. Our app provides contact information to our physicians on call for urgent referrals needing transfer to our facility, or direct communication with our on call physicians regarding the urgent care of a transplant patient.
With over 50 years of experience, we at Vanderbilt are committed to caring for our patients, donors and physicians. We are Tennessee’s only full-service transplant center that provides more chances for patients to participate in clinical trials and studies, as well as offer access to other specialists. Our transplant teams have performed more than 8,300 solid organ transplants since 1962.
• Program facts for Adult and Pediatric Liver, Adult and Pediatric Kidney, Adult and Pediatric Heart, Pancreas, Living Donor, and Lung Transplantation
• Transplant Team Directory
• Transplant Clinic Locations and Directions
• Simplified Online Referral Forms for Referring Physicians
• Program Specific Outcome Data
• Educational Links
• Access to on-call providers
• Access to Transfer Center