Size DOES Matter is an award-winning rhythm action with a simple premise; manoeuvre through gates in time to music, using simple touch-screen controls of one thumb controlling size, and the other thumb controlling position.
Winner of the BAFTA Ones To Watch award, and brought to you by 4Music, the ultimate in music TV.
Play through numerous action-filled levels featuring delicious electronic music by artists like Savant, Chipzel and Rymdreglage.
Unlock new levels as your skills progress.
Challenge your friends - become king of the leaderboards!
- Rhythm-based, increasingly challenging levels
- Juicy visual feedback and retro-style neon graphics
- Online leaderboards
- Electronic music from these skilled composers:
- Savant (Savant: Ascent)
- Chipzel (Super Hexagon)
- Eirik Suhrke (Ridiculous Fishing, Super Crate Box, Spelunky, Hotline Miami)
- Jonas Eide
- Cristian Voicu
But you're not the only fish with some cool moves. The other fish bring their own unique style to the party and it's up to you to be on the lookout before you end up in the belly of a bigger fish. Classic, arcade-style gameplay will test your abilities and keep you coming back for more!
• Unlock new stages for even more challenges!
• Customize your look by unlocking all the different playable fish!
• Challenge modes push your abilities to the limit!
• Fun art style with groovy retro-inspired music!
• Intuitive controls for simple and addictive gameplay!
• NO in-app purchases! You get the full experience!
Dive into BitFish today!
Slip through the gaps and avoid hitting the walls. Rotate the pointer clockwise or anti-clockwise with a touch on the left or right of the screen.
That's all you need to do! Easy or (Hex)agonising? That's up to you...
Hexagony starts with a slower-paced Easy level. Survive for 30 seconds to unlock Medium and survive 30 seconds in Medium to unlock Hard. Reaching 60 seconds in Hard rewards you with the champion's crown!
Turn on Google Play Game for combined Android and iOS leaderboards and achievements.
Game design, programming, art and original music by Philip Figulla. With special thanks to Unity, Inkscape, Ableton Live and Spire.
Play as Snooze, a little alarm clock who were captured by the organizer of robots fight tournaments.
Avoid the traps and try to go as far as you can. Sounds easy? It's easy to play but hard to master.
Listen to 3 epic 8-bit songs by Elliott Berlin, one of the composers of Hotline Miami OST.
• One Touch Control
• 6 Deadly Sectors
• Unlock 10 Outfits for Snooze
• Online Leaderboard
• Unlock more than 15 achievements and earn Google XP!
• Share your scores on Twitter and Facebook
• Ad Free
Take your courage in both hands and make this cutty cute alarm clock escape from its tragic fate !
NOTE : By purchasing the game, you help us to keep following our dream of making good games to entertain you, so thank you !
There's just one thing between the Zeroes and the lumbering aircraft carriers of the Allied Fleet: you. Can you do this? How does it feel? Cold as the bottom of Pearl Harbor is how it feels. You bare your teeth, but nobody would call it a smile. The time has come. It's Zero Hour.
Press START button to begin game. Drag your thumb on the screen to aim the gun. Press both thumbs on the screen to fire. In addition to shooting down planes you can also shoot torpedoes before they reach you (easier said than done).
Your ship's seaworthiness is measured by the bar to the lower left. Enemy sortie number / enemies shot down appears above it.
P.S. The captain would appreciate it if you did not fire at the bridge of your own ship.
- One-dimensional action!
- Added audiovisuals!
- 3 game modes!
- Labels to unlock, but only stuff that will enrich!
- Original OST!
- Bonus added "New score, I feel awesome!" feeling!
- Two different styles of control: Tilt and Touch (although tilt is awesomer!)
- *Soon*: Score sharing!
"You thought Super Meat Boy’s uber challenging gameplay was addicting? Wait till you meet the new action arcade game Spacebat.." - Super Game Droid
"Boasts some bona fide hardcore challenges." - Hardcore Droid
By purchasing this app, you can experience the full version of Spacebat - ad free on your Android device.
Please note that you can also download 'Spacebat Free', which is still the full version of the game - just with Google banner advertisements in certain locations.
As we all know, snakes are a bat’s natural enemy – they've been enemies ever since Mother Spacebat first flew into space all those years ago.
The snakes are out in force to get you – you don’t know why, but you know you have to escape!
Spacebat is an arcade style game where players must ‘tap ‘n flap’ their way through various levels, whilst dodging a range of enemies & obstacles.
Faced against a challenging set of levels combined with an endless ‘survival’ mode, players must hone their skills in order to complete this unforgiving yet addictive game.
• 4 challenging levels
• Endless Survival mode – how long can you last?
• 8 enemy snake types – varying deadly abilities.
• Lethal in-game obstacles – Cannons, Lasers & more!
• 3 special power-ups, including Spacebat’s deadly Super Dive.
• Internet: Spacebat will need to use the ‘full network access’ permission in order to update automatically. It will also allow you to post your high scores to Facebook.
Please Note: Posting to Facebook is completely optional & requires further authorisation through Facebook’s own log in screen.
Email us at email@example.com
If you encounter any issues, please contact us before submitting a review.
Feel free to try out Spacebat Free before purchasing:
- Hot Box Games
POB brings simplistic controls and unanticipated obstacles to the action arcade genre. This colour dodging, reflex based game is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end with infinite replay ability! Its the same reflex based phenomenon that has entertained millions of players around the world, with games such as Super hexagon and Flappy Bird taking it to the top. If you like beating your best time for hours on end, you'll love POB!
With fresh game play elements and unlimited possibilities, running from coloured rain has never been so fun! Collect bonus dark colour's to give a time boost or avoid them as they could lead to the end of POB. With tricky game mechanics, POB requires you to think on your toes and react the to the ever changing environment as fast as you can.
Don't waste any more time! POB needs your help!
POB supports high resolution for an optimal portrait gaming experience on both mobiles and tablets.
Can you find the bonus Credits page?
This is the full paid version with no advertisements.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/POBcjggaming
Twitter - @corriejgreen
- Epic Air - Land - Sea Battles
- Huge double Power Up System
- EXP & Level Up System
- 100 Point Skilltree
- Save & Load function
- Critical Hits
- PowerUps and Heals
- Change Fire and Color Mode
- Absorb Bullets of the same color
- Overcharge function
- Control different Drones
- challenging Bossfights
- easy controls
- more than 30 different enemy types
High octane Facebook friend crushing action! Control giant frog, Frogzilla, to destroy everyone you know and love, and everyone they know and love, in a total Facebook rampage of chaos and social networking!
What happens when a 5-ton mutant lands on your mum? Play Frogzilla to find out! (subject to Mum being on Facebook and being your ‘friend’)
NOTE: No ‘micro-transactions’! No waiting! Buy once, get unlimited Facebook friend rampages, subject only to your skill! This is not a silly viral Facebook game. This is a game about a 5-ton mutant frog and your mum (and other Facebook friends)!
Make your Facebook friends sweat! Make them scream!
Frogzilla – putting the ‘frog’ in Frogzilla!
P.S. You can play Frogzilla without Facebook, but why would you?!
For almost a century scientists have been searching for an explanation for the so called “dark matter”
Now, they have found it and harnessed the stuff……
Your mission: Charge this dark matter with protons, and create all 118 elements on the periodic table
With every element you create, an electron is added. If the proton beam touches an electron, a shield is lost!
Can you turn this dark matter into Ununoctium, the 118th Element, before you run out of shields?
- Educational Game: A Fun way to get familiar with all elements on the periodic table and their abbreviations!
- Play against users all over the world and compare scores with Global Leader Boards!
- Challenging Levels, with Proton Beam Upgrades available throughout the game!
- Test your Reflexes: How will you fire the beam with electrons fast approaching?
- Two fantastic Tjendol Sunrise Songs included, promoting their 2013 US Tour!
- Exciting Sound Effects!
Don’t mind ads for Free Games? Then consider downloading the Dark Matter - Free version!
• Simple one touch game play
• More than 50 increasingly difficult platform levels
• Use Wings, Jetpacks and other things to get through the levels
• Earn achievements for completing levels in special ways
Instructions: To jump and start the game press on the left hand side of the screen, to shoot press on the right hand side.
- Shop (no abilities or power ups, only cosmetics)
- Better font
Please report bugs
Music by PlayOnLoop.com
Play as everyones favorite classic virus! The Phantom1 skull! Find your way through the system partition and collect as much data as possible! Avoid the firewall bombs as you journey through the hard drive!
- Google Play Achievements
- High Scores
- More Levels
- Better Sound Effects
This game will remain ad free! Don't worry about bothersome advertisements, in-game purchases, and micro transactions!
Tired of the same old games, flinging disgruntled creatures at each other just to see them explode? Well, this doesn't have any animals at all!
You play as Vopel, a mathematician searching for a device that can divide by zero. What will get in his way along his journey? Lots of platforming and things.
This demo contains the full game! The only thing it is missing is the ability to download levels from my server. If you want that it will cost you $.99, no pressure or anything.