Anonymously create GPS markers and waypoints for tracking through an augmented reality heads up display. Share points of interest with trusted associates or the general public.
1. Geotag your current location with a picture, note, chat room and URL.
2. Invite friends to view and interact with your geotags.
3. Scan the horizon with your camera to find other WAR parties.
1. Personalize the real world with your own virtual content.
2. Quickly answer the question, "Where are you?" with a geotag.
3. Map out a trip and create a record of your travels.
4. Float a virtual billboard above your business or hang out.
5. Direct a scavenger hunt.
6. Find people at beaches, stadiums, parking lots or under rubble.
7. Start a flash mob with no trace of its origin.
This system is cooler than other Augmented Reality browsers in three key ways.
1. First, the geotagged locations and content are yours, your friends and the general public. You are not force fed commercial listings, a.k.a. ATMs, Banks, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Bars, Cafés, Hospitals, Hotels, Taxis, Movie Theatres, Beauty Salons, et. al.
2. Secondly, you do not log in with any identifying information. Your WAR handle is anonymous and disposable. Share your handle with trusted friends via e-mail or social networks. Create private cliques to share sensitive points of interest, e.g. hook ups and dead drops.
3. Lastly, the desktop interface at http://SpiderOnFire.com/d.php allows you to place GPS markers without physically having to be there.
The possibilities are endless with the ever-changing sky as the limit.
Expand your horizons and go beyond your line of sight.