With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go.
• Quick Balance– view your available balance and recent transactions for up to 3 accounts, and transfer money between these accounts. All without having to sign in^
• Sign in with your fingerprint on compatible phones. See westpac.com.au/devices to see if your phone is compatible (not available on rooted devices)
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode
• Cardless Cash - use Cardless Cash to withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply)
• Easily share your BSB and Account information via your choice of messaging app
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• Search transactions
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• View and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay Anyone and BPAY® bills
• Email payment receipts
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments.
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Temporarily lock your card for up to 15 days to stop all transactions. Available on personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards*
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Travelling overseas? Notify us first to help protect you from fraud
• Activate your new credit or debit card with a tap, using NFC**
• Update your contact details.
• Tap and pay with eligible phones or smartwatches. For full list of mobile wallets: westpac.com.au/personal-banking/mobile-wallets/
• Open a term deposit, or a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a credit card, personal loan or Westpac Global Currency Card
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Order ahead at selected cafés with Hey You#.
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Find a Global Alliance ATM when overseas.
Business customers can also
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
• Transfer funds to corporate and purchasing cards.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Supported devices: westpac.com.au/devices
• Contact Us: westpac.com.au/contact-us
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
• Facebook: facebook.com/Westpac
• Twitter: twitter.com/Westpac
Things you should know:
* Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card.
** Only available on selected Android devices. For eligible devices visit westpac.com.au/devices GoogleAndroid Pay requires os Kit Kat v 4.4 or above.
^You can’t transfer money between business and personal profiles in Quick Balance. For eligible accounts visit westpac.com.au/quickbalance
# Hey You is a trademark of Beat the Q Holdings Pty Limited ABN 67 601 969 840.
Some features and functions including fingerprint sign in may not work on rooted devices.
This app is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms & conditions for Online Banking (westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms) & each relevant product or service at (westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents) before making a decision.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
©2016 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.