Sometimes the info is inadequate such as lacking of photo of the person. So kindly offer a search function to load a local search engine app to continue searching of further info to compensate inadequacy if any. Besides sharing of the current URL of the page is needed but there's no way for now.
I love this application ever Thes best and best aplication in the world.this application is really the greatest and the best application of the world.I love so match ever.......
Looks great and works well, but needs text-to-speech support & "read later" functionality. Knowledge is power and some people - like myself - spend a LOT of time reading Wikipedia articles... This powerful application brings the entirety of Wikipedia to your mobile device, optimized for the screens of mobile devices and with powerful functionality (such as the ability to save articles for offline reading). I use this application extensively and it is incredibly easy to use, but I wish this supported text-to-speech, for use in the car... It'd be great to some sort of "read later" functionality.
Just awesome and wonderfull ! Thank you very much for improving this app ! It's really useful especially on my tablet, better than the web navigation...
Perfect The app itself is great and packed with many features, it's in constant update fixing errors while adding something nice, you can also save articles so you may read them online, with the images! which can also be saved appart. Loved it.
Would be great if saved pages were attached to the user. I had to factory reset and so I lost all my saved pages. --- Can no longer save pages after most recent update.
- Fix for issue preventing login.
- Introduced a toolbar under the lead image for quick access to share, save, and navigate to the location of the article.
- Moved "similar pages" and "page issues" to the overflow menu.
- Reduced memory usage and out-of-memory crashes.
- Several saved page status fixes.
- Thumbnail icons for similar pages are fixed.
- Norwegian app language support is fixed.
- HTML tags are now stripped from edit summaries.