recent update ruined the reading list and the app can no longer save pages.. when offline all pages disappear yet I saved them even my old saved pages all disappeared. That is my best feature on this app because I normally used it offline since I don't access wireless all day so please restore the original version, it was better.
In the previous version relevant pages to a search occured but its not the case in the newer version. Please fix the issue. FOR EG.: If i searched for TERMS IN UNIVERSE in the previous version then pages like UNIVERSE, UNIVERSE MATHEMATICS occured.
The latest update has broken the saved pages system. None of the pages saved in the previous version are accessible. It tells me they can't be read offline. And when I go online to refresh them it can't do that either. Just displays a blank page without doing anything with the busy bar constantly recycling. Very poor. Hopefully you will issue an urgent fix for this.
I don't know why in this app, the loading is so long. But when I open in browser it's work as usual.
Useful. Informative. It gives you thirst for knowledge... Forever my favourite app.
the latest update stops working after few seconds of opening the app and the saving and other options in old version was good...
- Substantial improvements to the reading lists UI
- Multiple reading list articles can now be selected at once
- Individual reading list articles can now be toggled on/offline.
- Images are now cached for offline availability
- Random feed card now pulls a random article from the user's reading lists when offline
- Many other bug fixes and UI updates