Excellent. Ditched all third party wiki clients and am super happy to be back here with the original.. Turns out, nobody does it better! Cheers, Wikimedia, and thanks.
Material Keeps on getting better
Where did the wonderful link preview function go? I loved being able to quickly look up a word without leaving the current article.
Great app Works good, looks good, especially the latest features are neat
Need some features. But I'll give 5 stars I think atleast two features should be included 1.sepia theme & 2.Swipe to Close tab.except this, everything is fine. :)
Beautiful, fast and functional (and also stable!) This doesn't feel like a usual beta, but more of a pilot program of changes -- and it's great. Material design really shines, and its got some way to go, but it's shaping up nicely. They also listen to feedback! A request I put here (bilingual search) was just added.
* New! List of tabs is saved when the app closes for any reason
* New! Table-of-contents button hides itself when not scrolling
* New! Material design enhancements to navigation pane, user messages, and other UI elements
* New! More places to press-and-hold to open in a new tab: Search! Nearby! Similar pages! Read More!
* Newly opened tabs now appear behind the active tab
* Neutral toned splash background keeps app launches subtle in dark mode
* Full user roll-out of improved suggested articles
Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia + Wiki and Offline. Find EVERY word.