Lazy loading of images is not good. On my slow network, some images never load or load after i read ahead. Otherwise i used to wait for whole page to load and then start for a better reading experience
After formatting i am unable to restore my previous articles...need to address...more important article i have missed which i have saved for reading
It's showing program not responding Need to work on it another Wikipedia app is best
The world in the palm of my hands
Please add Tts feature
This app is more helpful
- Lazy-loading of images: when browsing articles, images will be loaded only when they are scrolled into view.
- Improvements and fixes for saving and managing offline reading list articles.
- The dark theme can now be enabled from the app settings, as well as from the article overflow menu.
- Improved dark mode color scheme.
- Minor design enhancements throughout.
- Numerous bug fixes.