No more going back and forth to the Children, Youth, and Families Department (CYFD) when you can download this app and find all the information you need right in the comfort of your own home:
- How can I find high-quality childcare?
- Where is the closest child care or preschool center to me?
- What can I do to lower my child care copay?
- How can I make sure CYFD treats me with respect?
- How can I get enough child care to cover all the hours I need to study for school?
You are not alone. This app was created and is maintained by current and former parents who want to assist families in accessing child care related information and help build community among parents across the state.
What else can I do in this app?
- Try our eligibility calculator to see if you might qualify for child care assistance through CYFD.
- Browse answers to popular questions.
- Chat with other parents about similar issues.
United Parents NM is free of charge (no fees, membership, or credit card is required).